Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out (21236 Views)

Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Elbowroom: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Mumu wike

So voice changer.. .will have your intonation? Background noises? ...

Which voice Changer technology be that you pathetic wimp...

you can keep fooling yourself and iPod bas_tards

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Aminat508(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2016
angry grin Abeg where is the link to download the clip
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by AfroKnight: 11:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Computer generated voice indeed. Only an ignoramus would believe Wike's dumb excuse. In fact this excuse is an insult to technology.

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by alaskido(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Everything is possible in Nigeria. If they can kill Dele Giwa with a letter bomb what is there in voice changing. APC go sit down for gutter.
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Hakeem3(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
People who voted or would still vote for APC need to undergo brain surgery because the mere fact that they supported an certificateless gworo chewing kunu addict to replace a man of peace and PhD is a story that would has sounding as a lie if told as a fairy tale.

By 2019 we the Yorubas will correct this mistake we made. We admit that we were ignorant and will continue to render our apologise to our Igbo brothers. WE ARE SORRY.

My name is EgusiSoup and i just want to made common sense undecided

Atiku&Wike2019.
my dear u are really ignorant o.. coupled from ur English i tink u need to go back to school and stop spewing trash u know notin about..
what do u mean by:an certificateless...
and this; a story that would has sounding as a lie if told undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Elbowroom: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2016
dechriscool:

Exposed! How Amaechi, Peterside paid Omoyele Sowore of SaharaReporters $350,000 to blackmail Gov Wike

Ondo State born publisher of SaharaReporters, an online platform that is notorious for blackmailing top public officials, especially those sympathetic to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been caught in the web of a $350,000 (N169 million) bribery scam.

In an attempt to distract Nigerians from the gravity of electoral crimes committed by agents of the Federal Government caught on video across Rivers State during the last Saturday’s National and State House of Assembly rerun elections, Minister of Transportation and immediate past governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi and Director General of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dakuku Peterside paid Omoyele Sowore a sum of $350,000 on Tuesday.

Sources who confirmed the deal, said the $350,000 was sourced from NIMASA and Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), with NIMASA releasing $220,000 as payment for “international image laundering consultancy” while NDDC paid $130,000 for what they called; “publicity retainership.”

One of the sources said N6 billion was gotten from NIMASA and NDDC to fund the Rivers State rerun elections.

Omoyele Sowore’s assignment was to use his Sahara Reporters to publish anything that will shift the attention of the public from the shameless involvement of federal government security agents in ballot snatching, hijacking of ballot boxes and indiscriminate shootings during the Rivers State rerun elections.

Few hours ago, Sahara Reporters went to town with its modulated audio, trying to hoodwink the public into believing that Governor Nyesom Wike was caught on tape arranging bribery of INEC officials.

In carrying out this brief, Omoyele Sowore who is a master in blackmail and “Jankara Journalism” deployed technologies called Natural Voices and Comparator feature from AV Voice Changer Software Diamond cook up modulated audio fables to hoodwink the unsuspecting public.

Natural Voices is a software that can re-create voices and even bring the voices of long-dead notable persons back to life. It can turn printed text into synthesized speech, making it possible for anyone to use recordings of a person’s voice to utter new things that the person never said.

AV Voice Changer Software is well-known for its voice adjusting ability. It is a speech software, which is good at reproducing the sounds, inflections and
intonations of a

Already, video of Governor Nyesom Wike is being done, using another technology called Morphing and Synching to match the “voice recording” made public by Sahara Reporters.

Morphing is a special effect in motion pictures and animations that changes (or morphs) one image or shape into another through a seamless transition while Syncing is a technical term for matching a speaking or singing person’s lip movements with prerecorded sung or spoken vocals that listeners hear, either through the sound. In other words, a German can be made to appear to speak in Chinese language, using morphing and syncing.

Interesting enough, Sahara Reporters has been silent on the actions of the military, Police and INEC during Rivers Rerun despite video evidences already circulating on social media.

Not a word has been uttered by the Presidency too on the damning actions of the military, Police and INEC during Rivers Rerun.

“What they have paid Sahara Reporters to do is to cover up the crimes they perpetrated against the people of Rivers State.

“Governor Wike never paid anyone to undermine the integrity of our electoral processes and no one has ever claimed to have received such funds. As a matter of fact, those who concocted that audio should have known that since it was allegedly related to the elections at Khana Local Government Area, there was no way, such a conversation would have held.

“The reason is simple. Right from the beginning of the elections, we alerted the world about the seizure of all result sheets in Khana LGA of the Rivers South East Senatorial District by Mr. Derek Mene, the Director of Finance at the Niger Delta Development Commission, who took them to his hotel to doctor. Since that was the case, how then could Governor Wike have asked INEC to countersign results they had already compromised and were in favour of Magnus Abe, as they eventually announced? It doesn’t add up.

“Also, are the producers of the audio telling us that the different conversations we heard are from one transaction? How can that be? Does that not mean the audio was edited? Can an edited and modulated audio sustain an argument on authenticity? Your guess is as good as mine.

“Governor Wike is being framed and blackmailed for checkmating electoral fraud in Nigeria, which from all reasonable deductions have the endorsement of the Presidency, given its copious silence,” an aide of Governor Wike said
http://wazobiareporters.com/2016/12/15/exposed-how-amaechi-peterside-paid-omoyele-sowore-of-saharareporters-350000-to-blackmail-gov-wike/

Shut your trash..
.so voice changer will also have intonation and verbal tongue?

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by LEXYCOM: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
just like that cucumber girl face was used it the video.... undecided
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by uzoedinbrugh(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
dechriscool:

Exposed! How Amaechi, Peterside paid Omoyele Sowore of SaharaReporters $350,000 to blackmail Gov Wike

Ondo State born publisher of SaharaReporters, an online platform that is notorious for blackmailing top public officials, especially those sympathetic to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been caught in the web of a $350,000 (N169 million) bribery scam.

In an attempt to distract Nigerians from the gravity of electoral crimes committed by agents of the Federal Government caught on video across Rivers State during the last Saturday’s National and State House of Assembly rerun elections, Minister of Transportation and immediate past governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi and Director General of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dakuku Peterside paid Omoyele Sowore a sum of $350,000 on Tuesday.

Sources who confirmed the deal, said the $350,000 was sourced from NIMASA and Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), with NIMASA releasing $220,000 as payment for “international image laundering consultancy” while NDDC paid $130,000 for what they called; “publicity retainership.”

One of the sources said N6 billion was gotten from NIMASA and NDDC to fund the Rivers State rerun elections.

Omoyele Sowore’s assignment was to use his Sahara Reporters to publish anything that will shift the attention of the public from the shameless involvement of federal government security agents in ballot snatching, hijacking of ballot boxes and indiscriminate shootings during the Rivers State rerun elections.

Few hours ago, Sahara Reporters went to town with its modulated audio, trying to hoodwink the public into believing that Governor Nyesom Wike was caught on tape arranging bribery of INEC officials.

In carrying out this brief, Omoyele Sowore who is a master in blackmail and “Jankara Journalism” deployed technologies called Natural Voices and Comparator feature from AV Voice Changer Software Diamond cook up modulated audio fables to hoodwink the unsuspecting public.

Natural Voices is a software that can re-create voices and even bring the voices of long-dead notable persons back to life. It can turn printed text into synthesized speech, making it possible for anyone to use recordings of a person’s voice to utter new things that the person never said.

AV Voice Changer Software is well-known for its voice adjusting ability. It is a speech software, which is good at reproducing the sounds, inflections and
intonations of a

Already, video of Governor Nyesom Wike is being done, using another technology called Morphing and Synching to match the “voice recording” made public by Sahara Reporters.

Morphing is a special effect in motion pictures and animations that changes (or morphs) one image or shape into another through a seamless transition while Syncing is a technical term for matching a speaking or singing person’s lip movements with prerecorded sung or spoken vocals that listeners hear, either through the sound. In other words, a German can be made to appear to speak in Chinese language, using morphing and syncing.

Interesting enough, Sahara Reporters has been silent on the actions of the military, Police and INEC during Rivers Rerun despite video evidences already circulating on social media.

Not a word has been uttered by the Presidency too on the damning actions of the military, Police and INEC during Rivers Rerun.

“What they have paid Sahara Reporters to do is to cover up the crimes they perpetrated against the people of Rivers State.

“Governor Wike never paid anyone to undermine the integrity of our electoral processes and no one has ever claimed to have received such funds. As a matter of fact, those who concocted that audio should have known that since it was allegedly related to the elections at Khana Local Government Area, there was no way, such a conversation would have held.

“The reason is simple. Right from the beginning of the elections, we alerted the world about the seizure of all result sheets in Khana LGA of the Rivers South East Senatorial District by Mr. Derek Mene, the Director of Finance at the Niger Delta Development Commission, who took them to his hotel to doctor. Since that was the case, how then could Governor Wike have asked INEC to countersign results they had already compromised and were in favour of Magnus Abe, as they eventually announced? It doesn’t add up.

“Also, are the producers of the audio telling us that the different conversations we heard are from one transaction? How can that be? Does that not mean the audio was edited? Can an edited and modulated audio sustain an argument on authenticity? Your guess is as good as mine.

“Governor Wike is being framed and blackmailed for checkmating electoral fraud in Nigeria, which from all reasonable deductions have the endorsement of the Presidency, given its copious silence,” an aide of Governor Wike said
http://wazobiareporters.com/2016/12/15/exposed-how-amaechi-peterside-paid-omoyele-sowore-of-saharareporters-350000-to-blackmail-gov-wike/

In my dreams I know Wike voice, and I just head his voice on the phone conversation with the INEC officials, we are never decived. ..... this long story of Sahara report with Amechi is an imaginary after thought of the writer.

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by michoim(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Wike you lied. You have been exposed oh bloodthirsty man. As You have been shedding peoples blood so shall your blood will soon be shed.

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2016
SMH... what a shame, you know that was you in that recording. That's how chidinma the cucumber queen claimed she was Photoshoped, now this? angry
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by LoveDecay(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2016
from me to wike the criminal

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Raheemzee(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
People who voted or would still vote for APC need to undergo brain surgery because the mere fact that they supported an certificateless gworo chewing kunu addict to replace a man of peace and PhD is a story that would has sounding as a lie if told as a fairy tale.

By 2019 we the Yorubas will correct this mistake we made. We admit that we were ignorant and will continue to render our apologise to our Igbo brothers. WE ARE SORRY.

Atiku&Wike2019.
"An certificateless" "would has sounding" "I just want to made common sense" ....bro biko u and bubu who beta pass? With ur A4 kpali(cert.) u still dey murder English lyk Hitler.chai,wailers I hail thee!

2 Likes

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by happney65: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Wike..PDP version of Lie mohammed..Shiorr
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by kkboy(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Watch Out !!!!!!

The man he had that converstion with, will soon die
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by ransomed: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.
::--Your certificate should please address: the use of preposition and articles before you condemn others. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by gabicon: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
As much as APC must have used security to muzzle the rivers state election, let's call a spade a spade, the voice in the recording was dat of Gov wike doing everything in his power to counteract APC might. No need to be hypocritical our politicians are all six and half a dozen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by chigoziri2403(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
politics is temporary, foes today, friends tomorrow
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by slysteel: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2016
martineverest:
what kind of dull governor is this?.same thing fayose said and an american agency confirm that the voice was his

Where is that accurate microsoft voice recognition device sef?
Olodo which American agency? were you the one that took fayose's tape to the so called American agency? did you witness the incident? wetin dey even worry una brain for that poo of a country? did it just become true just because an online blog published the stupid apc propaganda?
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by ehinmowo: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
These stupid politicians think we are fools
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Nellybii: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2016
dechriscool:

intonations of a

All these just confirms that the voice is actually Wike's voice.

1 Like

Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by veraponpo(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Mr Wike should stop lying.

This is a telephone conversation and there is even a PA who passed the phone to him.

The Service Provider can give answer to this later.

Wike, you know you are the one, stop the denial.
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Pylony(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2016
I've come to a logical conclusion, no politician in Nigeria is a saint. You that deny your own voice note and the PDP whom you're pointing fingers at are all criminals when it comes to electoral rigging.
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Vondoola: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Stelvin101:

Atiku&Wike2019. See combination. How can you mix Dry Gin and Weed together in 2019 cheesy
n.a. monkeytail
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by besttrader: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2016
Very possible using the "Photoshop voice" watch and judge for yourself.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw[url][/url]
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by Reference(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Abeg, Wike should just go and sit down abeg. His antecedents tally with everything on that tape. He is an over ambition desperate politician with little value to the political process who's only interest is personal power for the sake of it. If he was in active opposition to the government then one could try to reason with him and consequently excuse him as a counter-weight to this regime but his interests start and end in Rivers swampy politics where he is actively stirring up the mud.
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by techJ: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.

Indeed, you have maded your common sense
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by benjsniper33: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Atiku&Wike2019.

Are you making any sense at all?
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by engineerboat(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
besttrader:
Very possible using the "Photoshop voice" watch and judge for yourself.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw[url][/url]

Sahara Reporter should provide the phone number, the caller, who is the Governor talking to.

Analysing thr "Adobe Voice changer" its very possible wike voice is used for the said phome conversation.

So its still an allegation until Sahara Reporters prove that truelly Governor wike makes that call.

But for now its assumed fake
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by benjsniper33: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Stupid fools

His voice was used by who ??

We have seen computer generated voices and it never

includes heavy heaves from a fat man ,
does not speak the local dialect fluently
Voice can not 100% match
Circumstances and Background can not be faked
Oh and Even the most expensive voice changers will never ever till kingdom come perfectly mimic someone's breath,signs, slur , native language and intonations , ever because like your finger print , your voice is unique

Olooriiibu , Ayee yi o ni settle , Obayeje oshi

This bastard has actually confirmed that that's his voice , he just doesn't know yet

god bless you bro
Re: My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out by mengho(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku2019:
I'm here just to Read Comments

i dey seriously suspect you woh, dis unwavering determination & zeal just to promote Atiku.
I think say you be the real ATIKU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godiya Akwashiki Says Outrage Against N37bn NASS Renovation Budget Misplaced / Lockdown: Ugwuanyi Monitors Compliance, Visits Land Boundaries / Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.