Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] (1105 Views)

Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Most Beautiful Girl In The World (she Truly Is) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by Freshkidavid(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2016
After I saw her picture, mehn I was destabilized. Skales called her "Ugly Betty".

See pictures below,

For more pictures visit,
[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/skales-claps-back-at-fan-who-calls-him.html?m=1[/url]

My opinion is that the girl is Ug..... That is what I can say.

She is beautiful made in God's image but still U you know

Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by RagnarBankz(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Blood of buhari!!!!

She's ugly oo

but i dont care if she's Atiku's daughter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by sammuell(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Worwor sad
Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by Freshkidavid(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2016
RagnarBankz:
Blood of buhari!!!!

She's ugly oo

but i dont care if she's Atiku's daughter grin grin

You got it wink

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by Freshkidavid(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
sammuell:
Worwor sad

Agree
Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by Freshkidavid(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Freshkidavid:
After I saw her picture, mehn I was destabilized. Skales called her "Ugly Betty".

See pictures below,

For more pictures visit,
[url]kingstondome..com.ng/2016/12/skales-claps-back-at-fan-who-calls-him.html?m=1[/url]

My opinion is that the girl is Ug..... That is what I can say.

She is beautiful made in God's image but still U you know
But I don't get it. She is trying to pout but totally got it all wrong.
Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by ObaKlaz: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2016
The irony of it all is that same girl would have the nerve to call men ugly in real life, just because she has a P*ssy to compensate for her ugliness.
Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by teozey111(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2016
lol skales don beg am punna she no gree
Re: Skales Calls Woman Ugly Betty. Is She Truly Ugly? [pics] by Freshkidavid(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
ObaKlaz:
The irony of it all is that same girl would have the nerve to call men ugly in real life, just because she has a P*ssy to compensate for her ugliness.

True

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Skales Builds New House For His Mum / OMG Check Out The Last Wife Of The Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Make Up Free Picture / Even Martin Luther Withdrew And Put The Safety Of The People First ( Anie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.