Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (31863 Views)

REPORT: Ahmed Indimi, Husband To Zahra Buhari In A Relationship Outside Marriage / Pre-wedding Picture Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Surfaces, Wedding Date Fixed / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Set To Wed Maiduguri Billionaire's Son Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Smoke2015: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2016
The wedding has kicked off already and Zahra looks beautiful.
Another official photo has also been released. See below:

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/first-photo-of-zahra-and-her-her-mum-aisha-buhari-at-her-wedding-today/

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by chocolateme(f): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2016
So lovely.. Oh my!..their kids would look great.

Look clearly into Zhara's face.. Sometimes, make up doesn't look good on those that are naturally beautiful, it makes them look older than their age.

Please don't mention biko

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by SINZ: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
This Ahmad guy won't have mercy on Zahra tonight grin

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by debonairprinx(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Pretty and modest mama and daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Everblazinggg(f): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2016
From the smile on her face, I think she is genuinely happy.

Wish you HML.....may the sins of your father not be accounted onto you

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by banme(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Chai...So this guy go knack presidential punany cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by sinaj(f): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:
lwkmd! grin

When they started since

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by LoveDecay(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Everblazinggg:
From the smile on her face, I think she is genuinely happy.

Wish you HML.....may the sins of your father not be accounted onto you

the proverbial cat who ate the mouse... the kid is worth 100M USD.

Zara married well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by decatalyst(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:

Lol! Ina yaya ya grin grin Ahmed will not have any presidential pardon on the presidential daughter grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by powerfulsettingz: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Happy married life
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by tolugar: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Wow

These women are dangerously pretty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by BEENUEL(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2016
LIST OF FOLKS WHO AIN'T OKAY RN!

* The Nairaland politics guys grin...some fight for PMB because of zarah grin

*Zamfara state governor..baba isn't happy right now...he wants fresh puna grin

* Some single girls.....(in coming cryfor my head) grin

HML zarah....and congrats to Mrs PMB...at least Zarah will visit the other room tonight cheesy grin*i can't imagine her mumbling* Waiyo idimi! tongue

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by SINZ: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd! grin

When they started since

How you take know? undecided
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by SINZ: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2016
decatalyst:

Lol! Ina yaya ya grin grin Ahmed will not have any presidential pardon on the presidential daughter grin

He'll construct his own hole amongst other holes tonight grin
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by herzern(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:

Hahaha..

No loud am nah.. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by ogeoflyf(f): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Nice

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by three: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Remilekun101: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
angry
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by wandeay: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Zahra blong to the ader room
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Dosinspector(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Low key wedding indeed
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
wedding things make i go ready

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by marketresearch: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
cute couples
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Adekunleideology(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] At least Zahra will be in the other room tonight ! Omo see moaning !
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Thisis2raw(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make Buhari swear juju say Nigerian govt money no enta small for this marriage
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by akaahs(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm tired of nairaland and zarah, zarah that...... Zarah with....... Dey pay una to always provoke us zarah?
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by seunlly(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wetin conshan me now with all this zahra stuff jare
Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by pembisco(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by MystiqueReine(f): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Happy married life

You are now allowed to break the presidential bed this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
I hope she has mentally prepared herself to share her husband with other women. Hes a Muslim and a billionaire so isn't likely to stick with one woman.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.