Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony (31681 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by 9jayes: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2016
who she epp

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2016
midehi2:
Like mother like daughter, they are so pretty, God continue to bless them and me too wink

Buh dy aint as pretty as u are,sup angel
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Tucees(f): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
fortunechy:
It just hit me that most of these 90s-2000 "love songs" people
talk about with delight became hits because of the kinda heart-
break kids falling inlove for the 1st time do have..
Dudes was getting heartbroken day in day out and so
musicians decided to capitalize on the misfortunes of the
dudes without these dimwits realizing it.
(1) P. diddy feat usher - I NEED A GIRL; "I need a girl to ride,
ride, ride I need a girl to make my wife I need a girl who's mine
oh mine I need a girl in my life."
(2). Joe - GOOD GIRLS; "Why are all the good girls, taken
everytime And why do I keep falling for Someone else's dime
Everytime I says Hello Then they say Goodbye"
(3). KCI and Jojo - I APOLOGIZE; " Sorry Im man enough to
say i knew i was wrong and i didnt mean a way My life will
never be the same Im lost without you Now My heart is filled
with heartache and pain"
(4). WESTLIFE - SOLEDAD ... "It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone Why did you leave me
Soledad
SMH!! people were like "ohh usher has released a great song,
have you heard it?" it was a great song because you could
relate to the heartbreak because you are heart-broken yourself
since amaka left you for john who owns a contra game set ....
But soledad, dudes wept to that shit ...dudes wept...i tell you!!
We dudes back then made those songs popular due to the
constant heart-breaks we do receive from ngozi, nkechi, lilian,
juliet, sonia, franca, ada-obi chinenye,Pamela,joy,Irene,uwan
a,anita,esther, chisom,vicky!!
chai

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by foyeks2001(f): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Happy married life... be submissive cos men are kings... don't take 'president's daughter ' to your new home...Be wise
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by NORSIYK(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Is she an indian?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Is Zahara not the same age with the Falcons, how come we are celebrating her while we disgrace the falcons. who has brought more Glory to Nigeria... the falcons... while they roam the street, the daughter of a failed president married a shady bussinessmans son is assaulting my eyes daily...Misplaced priorities....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by watered(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:
God should make my own happen soon oo
it could have been us but you won't just see it...
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Pylony(m): 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Stop disturbing hungry Nigerians with one Zara who's father brought hardship on the masses like her marriage is scheduled to be held on the moon.. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Tobycharles: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
fortunechy:
Relationships would last longer if females could stop asking
for advice from their single friends.
n also stop seeing their man as a means to an end
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by watered(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
wowmenow:
I see divorce soon

The marriage foundation is false
a hater being spotted here. Goandie if e dey pain you
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by adblack10(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
shocked
zeedof:
That's lovely. Wishing her success. But this people really know 80% Nigeria are seriously hungry? I don't think so.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nickizoe(f): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Them no marry since...because say deir papa na presidoo that's why all wan marry as things don better for their Angle.... Any ways.. Happy married Life... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=midehi2 post=51979864]Like mother like daughter, they are so pretty, God continue to bless them and me too wink[/quote

Amen... Atleast they are as pretty as Annie wink
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by adblack10(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Williamsesco(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2016
totowater:
undecided who dem epp? Next!!
hmmmm...
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by grownaira: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2016
HML
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Richiy(f): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2016
fortunechy:
Relationships would last longer if females could stop asking
for advice from their single friends.

Where is this one coming from? Open a thread for your grievances
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by midehi2(f): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=figo05 post=51980220][/quote]
grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by dreezybines: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
RichieRex:

Buh dy aint as pretty as u are,sup angel

I'm not trying to spoil your parole ooo, But Please stop telling that innocent girl lies ehn...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by hammerT: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
something tells me dat after this, buhari will be ready to leave office.

his mission is complete.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
midehi2:

grin

I am also waiting on ur behalf o.... No date yet?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by WomanOfRace(f): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Wetin concern agbero with overload? Na there own ,make l talk my own.
Abeg people no dey give xmas gift for nairaland?
Abeg,who go give me xmas gift of Guitar?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by midehi2(f): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2016
figo05:

I am also waiting on ur behalf o.... No date yet?
wz up with you, are you back?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Gentlesoul96(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful..... HML
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:

grin
oya cho me za faze grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
dreezybines:

I'm not trying to spoil your parole ooo, But Please stop telling that innocent girl lies ehn...

Lol,u nor well o
how wil u see it wen u keep on highin on oshogbo we.ed

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
midehi2:

Yes i am...misplaced ma phone, all ma contact are gone including urs
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by midehi2(f): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
figo05:

Yes i am...misplaced ma phone, all ma contact are gone including urs
ok
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why do northerners dress like yoruba...most not all??
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
midehi2:

Yes i am tho i misplaced ma phone, automatically lost ur contact
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by EazyMoh(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Tucees:
See wetin Indian channel Z world don cos nah cry I can't different between Fulani and Indian culture again.
Anyways they both have similar ancestry.
Well its been a long time history long before TV. Sokoto Caliphate had man extensive contact with India for hundred of years through Islam. So naturally the women look up to Indians for beauty passion trends.
The result is what you see in that pic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.