Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony (31683 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi’s Arabian Themed Henna Party / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari's Cultural Henna Pre-wedding Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by ButterFrost212(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
So so pretty!
The Fulanis have a very sophisticated culture, and beautiful people too.
I wish her a marriage that lasts forever with even more beautiful kids than herself...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
midehi2:

ok

Beep me
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by EazyMoh(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Why do northerners dress like yoruba...most not all??
Or why do Yoruba dress like northerners?
You should know the two had centuries long of contact and cultures are copied and transferred. But the deciding argument is that civilization moved Southward, hence more effect of northern culture in the south than the other way round.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by dreezybines: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
RichieRex:

Lol,u nor well o
how wil u see it wen u keep on highin on oshogbo we.ed

Lol...

Bad guy...

Continue your parole,No Lemme disturb...
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by braine(m): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Zahra is beautiful, I swear down!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by BerryAnny(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
totowater:
undecided who dem epp? Next!!
In Falz voice ' I dey smell envy,I detect malice'
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by drskyfly007(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:
God should make my own happen soon oo
AMEN
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Jidibia(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na arranji marriage, e go soon crash like MMM

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by BerryAnny(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:
God should make my own happen soon oo
In Adekunle Gold's voice 'Moti ready o,emi na fe wed o'
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Don't even Knw why this is been pushed to Fb, isn't as if , it worth celebrating
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Royalseed20(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
I have never seen this Aisha Buhari on hijab..Abi is she not a muslim

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
totowater:
undecided who dem epp? Next!!
See as you fine come dey answer totowater.

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by BerryAnny(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
GudluckIBB:
i prefer her Mum she has fine lips cool
Lips of The Other Room!!! If Oga Bubu catch ya,no talk say yhu knw me ooo...
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
The buba they are wearing and those properties at the background are not made in Nigeria.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Be there deceiving yourself
EazyMoh:

You should know the two had centuries long of contact and cultures are copied and transferred. But the deciding argument is that civilization moved Southward, hence more effect of northern culture in the south than the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by tit(f): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:
She's beautiful.
How?
Because she is wearing 10million naira dress?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by JoeBlocks(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Carrissa:
She's beautiful.
That's an understatement.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Undisputed001(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bad belle people full nairaland. Thank God there wish is immaterial.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Dare2Try(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
No comment
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Catastrophe1: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just look at the beautiful ladies in the life of the dullard.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by repogirl(f): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
EazyMoh:

Wrong. The person u are talking to is talking about the asooke they are wearing.

Rich hausa Fulani just started wearing it recently. It's d new fad among the rich northern brides for 2015/2016 to wear the Yoruba iro & buba asooke, complete wt handfan. You can check bellanaija weddings to see this. Normal Hausa wedding before always had brides in lace skirt & blouse & elaborate scarf. Definitely NOT iro & buba & definitely NOT asooke. And those were definitely NOT copied from northerners. Dt is Yoruba attire.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
holysainbj:
OP am tired
everywhere I go Zahra Buhari pishur....u are celebrating the use of our oyel money to do wedding. and the wonderful mods will keep pushing these to FP.

Then why do you click such threads
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by holysainbj(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Then why do you click such threads
Woah! I know how this always goes...
I clicked cuz I knew u were so gon quote me
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by EazyMoh(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
janellemonae:

Wrong. The person u are talking to is talking about the asooke they are wearing.

Rich hausa Fulani just started wearing it recently. It's d new fad among the rich northern brides for 2015/2016 to wear the Yoruba iro & buba asooke, complete wt handfan. You can check bellanaija weddings to see this. Normal Hausa wedding before always had brides in lace skirt & blouse & elaborate scarf. Definitely NOT iro & buba & definitely NOT asooke. And those were definitely NOT copied from northerners. Dt is Yoruba attire.
OK thank you for the clarification, appreciate it.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Officialjoshua: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
am tired of dis Zaria story re u d First president daughter to be married if u Dnt have any work just help us and talk to ur daddy to change d current situation of 9ja. finish
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by Officialjoshua: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
sori zahra
Re: Zahra Buhari And Her Mother, Aisha, At Her Henna Ceremony by bashydemy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Zoharariel:
I doubt if this marriage will last. Mohammed Babangida & Rahama Indimi's wedding comes to mind.

same way your marriage will not last..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat / A Cameroonian & A Beninore Arrested While Attempting To Write Immigration Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.