Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona (766 Views)

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card / Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by jnize2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
how long will the federal govt makes laws and no guidelines
to pursue its success.
since the introduction of this said Identity Card, Nigerians has being mute
because trust cannot be found in the Nigeria govt. the introduce
a program without actions backing it up.
just imagine in Delta, Warri in particular they asked us to pay
300 hundred naira each for fuel and it is made compulsory to everyone
who wishes to be enrol.

Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by angeltolly(f): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin Op, no vex...... I saw a place where they were doing it for 500 Naira in Lagos (the temporary one) I wonder why but then... Nigeria angry

Please I have a sincere question, must the permanent ID be issued in the same center where the temporary was done?

1 Like

Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by Osgilliat(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
It is all a scam. If you really need a ID card for banks or others.. Go get a passport or drivers lincense.
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by ritababe(f): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
angeltolly:
grin Op, no vex...... I saw a place where they were doing it for 500 Naira in Lagos (the temporary one) I wonder why but then... Nigeria angry

Please I have a sincere question, must the permanent ID be issued in the same center where the temporary was done?

waoh, and I did mine with 50# only in Edo.
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by angeltolly(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
ritababe:

You are lucky. Lagos and sharp sharp money. Boys no dey dull.

I actually did mine for free in Akure when they just started then. But I don't have anything to do around that area anytime soon. So am confused if I have to change it to permanent I. D in Akure or I can do it in Lagos
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by ritababe(f): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
angeltolly:

You are lucky. Lagos and sharp sharp money. Boys no dey dull.

I actually did mine for free in Akure when they just started then. But I don't have anything to do around that area anytime soon. So am confused if I have to change it to permanent I. D in Akure or I can do it in Lagos

changing it is better instead of going through all the stress again.
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by angeltolly(f): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
ritababe:

changing it is better instead of going through all the stress again.

Can it be changed in another location or it must be where I did the temporary one
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by ourema(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
July 4th next year will be exactly 2 years I did mine but I have not seen any ID Card
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by tysontim(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
ourema:
July 4th next year will be exactly 2 years I did mine but I have not seen any ID Card
same with me
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by ritababe(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
angeltolly:

Can it be changed in another location or it must be where I did the temporary one

it don't know anything about that one
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by Taiwo20(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
ritababe:

You are supposed to register online then go to any nimc office for completion. That's what I did....I didn't pay any dime. You can do it on your phone but you have to print the page with the barcode.
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by ritababe(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Taiwo20:

You are supposed to register online then go to any nimc office for completion. That's what I did....I didn't pay any dime. You can do it on your phone but you have to print the page with the barcode.

no I did mine in council.
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by Taiwo20(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=ritababe post=51987578]

no I did mine in council.[/quote
Okay
The once that those roadside guys are doing is the pre-registeration
Re: We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona by ritababe(f): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Taiwo20 post=51987727][/quote]
maybe

(1) (Reply)

Ondo: Aleredolu Loses Bid To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki At Sokoto State Governor’s Daughter Wedding Dinner Party / Your Pastor And His Wife Are Not Your Daddy And Mummy - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.