Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call (649 Views)

I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / He Hardly Cum / She Hardly Talk To Me And Always Shy Anytime I'm Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by Spinojaja26: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
please friens i need your advice my girlfriend of 6 month can never call or flash me even if i did not call her for 3 days. Does it mean she is not intrested in me or did nt lov me?
Re: Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by ammyluv2002(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just to be sure & justify your conscience. ...send her recharge card at least 200nr and watch what happens next. After sending the card, call her to be sure she received the card.
Re: Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
I think your first mistake is the way you describe her as “my girlfriend”

You need to be realistic.

The relationship is only existing in your head.

You need to redefine who she is to you, she has clearly expressed( actions) who you are to her

You can talk to her but that "might" only bring "Temporary demanded change"

She is "clearly" telling you that she is NOT your girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Spinojaja26:
please friens i need your advice my girlfriend of 6 month can never call or flash me even if i did not call her for 3 days. Does it mean she is not intrested in me or did nt lov me?
as long as you're getting her fuxked and folked and furked, chillax... Enjoy her and at the same time look out for real love...

Use her for ur satisfaction cos I can feel u just a side dude to her.

1 Like

Re: Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Just to be sure & justify your conscience. ...send her recharge card at least 200nr and watch what happens next. After sending the card, call her to be sure she received the card.
What now! undecided

6months(180 days) a girl doesn't make "ANY" effort to reach out to her "assumed boyfriend" and you are making excuses for her!

He even stated that she doesn't make an effort "even" when he ignores her for 3days (writing on the wall)

There is no excuse that justifies such behavior, Don't be a "Bias Hypocrite"
Re: Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by empress101(f): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmm.. 3 days ke.. diz one is strong oo. anyway op, two things are involved :either she's not the calling type (for instance, myself, I find it difficult to call people.. dat doesn't mean I dnt care for dem or have dem in mind) OR she jst doesn't giv a fvck abt u.. which ever one it is, u shd knw beta, u hav spent time with her.. but does she exhibit anyoda bad behavior apart from 'not calling'??
Re: Help Advice Me, She Hardly Call by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
bbmpin:

What now! undecided

6months(180 days) a girl doesn't make "ANY" effort to reach out to her "assumed boyfriend" and you are making excuses for her!

He even stated that she doesn't make an effort "even" when he ignores her for 3days (writing on the wall)

There is no excuse that justifies such behavior, Don't be a "Bias Hypocrite"
Seriously? Bias Hypocrite? Smh

Assuming she claims, she doesn't have airtime? That's why I suggested he should send her a card, at least to know what will be her next excuse. If he does that & she still didn't call then she doesn't value him and probably doesn't see him as her boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Repeat After Me.... / Lover Boy Arrested In Lagos After Female Partner Dies During Sex. See Details / Guys: 7 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.