Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. (133550 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / PHOTOS: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World’s 4th L / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church,the World’s 4th Largest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
chronique:

Well, I don't have problems with a church like deeper life if they build such an auditorium cos haven come through the ranks and had my basic Christan foundation with a church like deeper life, I can to a large extent still vouch for the church not to be a money making outfit. So many rich folks there but they don't show it or act it. Unlike our modern day churches where one can't tell what exactly they are up to.

I get your point. smiley

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Easy to analyse. Just open a church and set the pace. Others will follow you.

grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hediot! Shey u no see nigeria for my post, olodo!

Soro niyen?
kinibigdeal:
All over the world, we have large churches, cathedral's etc..so what exactly is your point?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
What's this one saying?
Haoqi24:

The Zobo you've been fed is not from earth sha, that's all. Which blind, mad,sick etc have you personally taken that came back whole
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by samphemmy5: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Silkmoth33:
The only megabuildings nigerians are known for are churches and brothels, I stand awaiting correction. smiley

*FTC a meaningful response*

grin

I dedicate this again to abdulsalam bako tinto, the clown of the century!
eddyline:
Nigeria and its mega church buildings. while its good to have mega church auditoria, emphasis should rather be on spiritual upliftment of members. also, churches should rather focus more on trying to improve on the welfare of members rather than trying to outdo each other in terms of who has the biggest building
Perhaps, you should visit Rome and see that the largest structures are the basilicas...churches
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
You have to go back and listen to yourself again
Silkmoth33:
Hediot! Shey u no see nigeria for my post, olodo!

Soro niyen?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
moshould:

though i'm not a christian, but i love deeper life members, i see most of them practice what they preach...."my opinion"

You almost saw the light. smiley

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Harmony10:

If they worship in open space where rain and sun is beating on their open head, you guys will run here curse their leaders for using them. If the opt for poor structures, you will still complain that they have poor thinking. Now they have express themselves by doing what please them you are still complaining of waste of money. Why can't you guys just leave people to live their lives in peace.

Lets hope they will reason with the valid point you raised here. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Be sure to remember that Italy is not a 3rd world country, olodo!
samphemmy5:

Perhaps, you should visit Rome and see that the largest structures are the basilicas...churches
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ewu!
kinibigdeal:
You have to go back and listen to yourself again
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Amen! cheesy

Psalms 37:9-11 (NKJV): 9-For evildoers shall be cut off;But those who wait on the Lord,They shall inherit the earth. 10-For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,But it shall be no more.11-But the meek shall inherit the earth,And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Haoqi24: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
What's this one saying?

That's exactly what I am saying
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
sad tongue
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

Will they see that? Bunch of ...

They will only see what the want to see. The point you raised about atheists not setting up charities is yet to be debunked though. cool
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by chiraqDemon(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You arent making a sense bro, are we looking at the people in the 5billion naira structure or the structure itself. Isaiah, Solomon etc built a huge place of worship for God and for the isrealite
Yeah whatever but jesus is the person we are exhitbiting now not solomon or david
Im not saying they should not make something nice
Jesus bin de trek for leg if horse or mule nor dey
I dont remember a passage saying "and then jesus built an expensive mansion for his father"
Churches now are more concerned about outdoing others n having the most expensive and beautiful buildings other than actually helping ppl.......these ppl are not building for god or for nigerians but for their own pride....homeless ppl will still be sleeping in front of this church in the cold.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am sorry, no one understands you
Haoqi24:

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by porshuch: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Silkmoth33:
The only megabuildings nigerians are known for are churches and brothels, I stand awaiting correction. smiley

*FTC a meaningful response*

grin

I dedicate this again to abdulsalam bako tinto, the clown of the century!
at the bolded I dedicate I bottle of orijin and nkwobi to you.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
chiraqDemon:

Is this not the same church that preaches against extravagance
5bn fir build housing project for poor ppl
Smh
If really the end will come then this is a sign of it

What is your understanding of extravagance? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
You still need to understand your bible bro. Jesus himself is the church, he doesnt need to build 'himself again'.
chiraqDemon:

Yeah whatever but jesus is the person we are exhitbiting now not solomon or david
Im not saying they should not make something nice
Jesus bin de trek for leg if horse or mule nor dey
I dont remember a passage saying "and then jesus built an expensive mansion for his father"
Churches now are more concerned about outdoing others n having the most expensive and beautiful buildings other than actually helping ppl.......these ppl are not building for god or for nigerians but for their own pride....homeless ppl will still be sleeping in front of this church in the cold.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Haoqi24: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am sorry, no one understands you

Lol... but na you be their spokesman ni, speak for yourself oga
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Anas09: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

They will only see what the want to see. The point you raised about atheists not setting up charities is yet to be debunked though. cool
They wont answer. Have you seen the guy making his noise?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
ogunboss:

I don't know how many people here are aware that the church is building a #2.1Bn flyover in front of that church so as not to disturb commuters with traffic.

I won't be surprised if they accuse them of wastage. cool
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by An2elect2(f): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Today christianity

Church= building
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Valkyr: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=51991031][/quote]

Iin whose name angry
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
shegzyvic:

Deeper Life has been disappointing me since the start of this year. pastor kumuyi seperated himself from others but now merging with them. no wonder Jesus said the love of many shall wax cold in the last days.
see members very poor with the hope that one day christ will come and take us away, then the antichrist will come to dominate the earth which is a common preaching in the church but now they acts like the pharisees that Christ called hypocrite for they appear white to men but inwardly evil.
performing miracles does not matter for Jesus said many will say on that day that lord lord we healed in your name but the reply will be GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKER OF SIN, I KNOW YOU NOT.
WHAT A PITY. How Are The Mighty Falling In The Midst Of The Battle.

So to you it is a scandal that DL is building churches, university and overhead bridges? You say members are poor are you rich? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin
porshuch:
at the bolded I dedicate I bottle of orijin and nkwobi to you.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Sinkills: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Haoqi24:

The Zobo you've been fed is not from earth sha, that's all. Which blind, mad,sick etc have you personally taken that came back whole
OK, don't bring any. Just come and see the ones others will bring being miraculously healed. Seeing is beleiving. Thanks.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by engineerboat(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Haoqi24:

You are not making any valid pointa. Just usal distractions.

They dont have good building wahala. When they where worshiping before at the same place in an open hall complaing. When there is traffic complain.
Now the church ia building fly over you complain
Fortify the swamppy land amd building new structure you still complain.

What do you want
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by seggzz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

We are not only rich in local currency we are rich in international and heavenly currency. cool
bro, did you know brother Aborishade, General children coordinator for Old Festac Group District? I think he is now been replaced because of his stroke since 2011. That man really worked for the lord in deeper life and served with all his heart but was abandon to his fate... This is just height of wickedness to their own faithful...

I grow up in deeper life. From children church to adult church... Don't just think it is hearsay, it's what I know about. I was the former youth head of ajangandi District when deeper life uses Ayobo the present location for Anchor University as their camp ground for their retreats meetings.

Deeper life has really changed just like APC... They now watched TV and do other things they don't do before.

Jesus only is our message-the most popular retreat hymn. Deeperlife are full with a lot of pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Iseoluwani: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Where did I hear this kind of talk before? undecided

Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? - Judas

What was Jesus' response to Judas' fake concern? undecided

I love your reply to that guy

If you build school, they will complain, if you do these they will complain,
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by ThinkSmarter: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
I am a Christian but churches of nowadays re business oriented, Pastors hv turned into entrepreneurs, instead of Charities that the early church and missionary churches re known for.
Even Israelites that were told to pay tithe re no more paying it, yet Nigerian pastors will be charging people to pay tithe.
And tell me hw many of them[gen. Overseers ]will do what Jesus told Nicodemus to do, "To sell out his belongings, give to the poor and become his disciples " .
They will always groom they son to take over from them to tell u what they are up-to.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Maslow80: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:
First to comment undecided
congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.