Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. (133541 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / PHOTOS: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World’s 4th L / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church,the World’s 4th Largest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
To Almighty God JEHOVAH be all the glory.

I spent the long school vacation of 1978 at the Deeper Life free summer school for secondary school students at the Baptist Academy in Obanikoro, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by billyG(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Who said emphasis is not on the spiritual upliftment of members/people? Do you know how many souls that have come to Christ and blessed through this ministry? undecided
the important thing is how many has,will go 2 heaven.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:
I wonder why people are spending large amounts of money on erecting church structures that wouldn't be of any help to the society and people around. These churches take from the people without giving back, even going ahead to beat the tax collector at his own game, and in turn, cause noise pollution, offer false hope and breed hatred among citizens.

Wouldn't it be wise if these funds are instead utilised in building hospitals, schools, constructing good roads e.t.c whose benefits are visible to all? Sigh.

If they build hospitals, you'll still criticize. It's not new, it's a norm with being critical.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by brojoshua: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
The false churches are building their different kingdoms of heaven on the earth and these are all their portion and they will not taste of the kingdom of God in heaven.
See also what is written, "Then, as some spoke of the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and donations, He said, "These things which you see --the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down.""
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

I Think It's Rich Church Poor Members...

Critists always have something wrong to see.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

I'd like to see more photos Olaadegbu. Different angles, inside ... That one sided photo does not do it justice undecided

Am only able to give you a link to our hq church in London.

http://premierconstructionnews.com/2011/10/13/clapham-praises-5-5m-deeper-christian-life-ministry-project-at-st-johns-hill-2/
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Maximus85(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Judas Iscariot will agree with you on that. cool

Lol.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jesuobu:
I love this church, I'm an admirer of this church's general overseer but I'm never in support of mega extravagant structures as church buildings. It may surprise you too, I'm actually a member of the church but truth be told, spending too much money on church structures is not really Christ like.

So, what is Christlike? Two or three? Or perhaps sit on the grass...I'm sure you would love such gatherings.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by engineerboat(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
seggzz:

bro, did you know brother Aborishade, General children coordinator for Old Festac Group District? I think he is now been replaced because of his stroke since 2011. That man really worked for the lord in deeper life and served with all his heart but was abandon to his fate... This is just height of wickedness to their own faithful...

I grow up in deeper life. From children church to adult church... Don't just think it is hearsay, it's what I know about. I was the former youth head of ajangandi District when deeper life uses Ayobo the present location for Anchor University as their camp ground for their retreats meetings.

Deeper life has really changed just like APC... They now watched TV and do other things they don't do before.

Jesus only is our message-the most popular retreat hymn. Deeperlife are full with a lot of pretenders.

Pretenders you say (among the 12 disciples 1 judas is there)

Moreso what is your own effort to help yhe said brother.

Dont you think you are also a culprit of what you are blaming others for.

And how was he abandoned or because somebody was used to replaced now mean been abandoned.

Deeper life changes its section leaders as deemed meccsessary for your info

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by cryingp: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think is a very good news

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by martineverest(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jesuobu:
I love this church, I'm an admirer of this church's general overseer but I'm never in support of mega extravagant structures as church buildings. It may surprise you too, I'm actually a member of the church but truth be told, spending too much money on church structures is not really Christ like.
well said...u are one of the few truthful nigerians we have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Omojolaray(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Thank God that Nigerian is known for large churches. Great Britain was and is still known for their cathedrals. To become a city in the UK it must have a cathedral. smiley
see brain they talk shocked

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
byrron:

Psalms 37:9-11 (NKJV): 9-For evildoers shall be cut off;But those who wait on the Lord,They shall inherit the earth. 10-For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,But it shall be no more.11-But the meek shall inherit the earth,And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

I hope you are not waiting and hoping to inherit those magnificient structures instead of looking forward for your mansion in heaven? cool
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by 2sign: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
In other churches that building would take a year to complete.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Omojolaray(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
My member nice one
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus said "For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always" (John 12:8.)

Even were we are poor in local currency we are not necessarily poor in international/heavenly currency. The poor is actually rich in all things in Christ.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by engineerboat(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
billyG:

the important thing is how many has,will go 2 heaven.

What does that have to do with church building.

The church is doing its best to makr sure her members gets to heaven

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
engineerboat:

You are not making any valid pointa. Just usal distractions.

They dont have good building wahala. When they where worshiping before at the same place in an open hall complaing. When there is traffic complain.
Now the church ia building fly over you complain
Fortify the swamppy land amd building new structure you still complain.

What do you want

They want blood. It's the blood of Jesus that will answer them. cool
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Haoqi24: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sinkills:
OK, don't bring any. Just come and see the ones others will bring being miraculously healed. Seeing is beleiving. Thanks.

But I don't know them from roots, how do I know it's not being staged?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Omojolaray(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Go and read your bible about Solomon, how he built the temple for God..... I remember this church started from the scratch... Please stop condemning
Jesuobu:
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

Well, dt billionaire coscharis guy is a staunch member of the church. He is not poor. It might be anecdotal evidence, but it proves ur statement wrong.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by engineerboat(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
martineverest:
well said...u are one of the few truthful nigerians we have

Am very sure you know how the old structure in this same gbagada looked like.

How marshy the sitr was.

But now a restructure is done to make the place befitting

Well obey has said "ko sogbon to le da, ko siwa tole wu to lenfi taye lorun hoo"

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Adesiji77: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:
So Deeper Life Members Them Get money grin

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by engineerboat(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

I just they look you with one eyes.

This shows you know nothing about deeper life.

And its obvious you are been driven by just hearsay
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by claremont(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Why only the church why not your Government? undecided

The church is an NGO benefitting from tax exemption by the Government.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Omojolaray(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
What have you done for the poor.... Be fighting for the poor instead of accepting Jesus so you can know a sinner is really poor
psucc:
It is you who don't know what you are saying.

That auditorium is putting food, shelter or clothing on the poor?

And do you really know about pure religion?
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by fetrillion(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hanaway:
I wonder why people are spending large amounts of money on erecting church structures that wouldn't be of any help to the society and people around. These churches take from the people without giving back, even going ahead to beat the tax collector at his own game, and in turn, cause noise pollution, offer false hope and breed hatred among citizens.

Wouldn't it be wise if these funds are instead utilised in building hospitals, schools, constructing good roads e.t.c whose benefits are visible to all? Sigh.
.. Nigerians with their misconstrued mentality.. What is wrong in building a big terbanacle for God?.. do you know d population of this people..?.. you think they should continue worshipping on open field when they have the financial capability to serve God in a more conducive environment..
let me point something plain to you, God does not need your money, he only give you a channel through which you Can be blessed..Recieve mercy in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Glaxx(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2016

Can you keep a secret? I hope not. Visit my profile to learn how you can register and refer 2 people in order to earn more than 5 million naira.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by hardbody: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

In this ministry the blind see, the lame walks, the deaf/dumb speaks and hears, the barren give birth, souls are set free and most importantly souls are convinced, convicted, converted, consecrated and commissioned. Others can speak for themselves.

Scammers. With all these deformed beggars scattered every nook and cranny of Lagos, yet you say the lame is walking and the deaf are hearing and the dumb are speaking? You are spiritually and physically blind.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

So to you it is a scandal that DL is building churches, university and overhead bridges? You say members are poor are you rich? undecided
My Last Comment God said i will make a new convenant with the house of israel and i will no longer live in a house built by man but in every man's heart, thats why apostle paul said our body is the temple of the living God. Jesus Was shown the building of the temple by his disciples but his reply was see ye not all these i tell you there will not be one stone left on others that will not be thrown down.
its good to make good our place of worship but thats too much #5bn what a pity. my conclusion is that no one is perfect. we all make mistakes and even the seven churches of asia was said by christ as his churches yet they all have errors which he warned to be corrected.
Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by Omojolaray(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is what happens when you leave the Holy spirit out from explaining the Bible to you.... You don't just quote without context (
brojoshua:
The false churches are building their different kingdoms of heaven on the earth and these are all their portion and they will not taste of the kingdom of God in heaven.
See also what is written, "Then, as some spoke of the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and donations, He said, "These things which you see --the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down.""

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
seggzz:

bro, did you know brother Aborishade, General children coordinator for Old Festac Group District? I think he is now been replaced because of his stroke since 2011. That man really worked for the lord in deeper life and served with all his heart but was abandon to his fate... This is just height of wickedness to their own faithful...

Am sorry to hear that he had a stroke, this can happen to anyone but who are you blaming for this? Jesus is still in the business of healing today. It is obvious that he could not continue in his post and I believe the church is taking care of him and if this is not the case please refer it to the necessary quarters for their attention.

seggzz:

I grow up in deeper life. From children church to adult church... Don't just think it is hearsay, it's what I know about. I was the former youth head of ajangandi District when deeper life uses Ayobo the present location for Anchor University as their camp ground for their retreats meetings.

If you do know all the facts then I believe you should be in a better position to put it across to the key leaders who will address the situation. Have you exploited all these avenues?

seggzz:

Deeper life has really changed just like APC... They now watched TV and do other things they don't do before.

What has changed is it the essential bible doctrines or the non essential church traditions? Where is the decree that you should not watch TV?

seggzz:

Jesus only is our message-the most popular retreat hymn. Deeperlife are full with a lot of pretenders.

There are pretenders everywhere that should not get in your way of serving God.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
Iseoluwani:

I love your reply to that guy

If you build school, they will complain, if you do these they will complain,

The guy still didn't get the gist. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / God Cartoons — Shine The Light ⬇️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.