Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus (2308 Views)

Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by TunezBlog: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
YBNL singer, Adekunle Gold was pictured at a recent event with Zeal and Shifi of Styl Plus who recent sealed a recording deal as they prepare to make a return to the music scene. It however remains to be seen if they can break back into the market successfully..

The group was made up of three friends and other contributors like their producers, Sunki and Mikoyo, but things fell apart when Tunde decided to quit music to focus on other ventures. The new Styl Plus only has two members left in Zeal and Shifi

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/adekunle-gold-snapped-with-new-members.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Adekunle gold a superstar for these old cargos to look upto.
grin

Adekunle gold and the fallen heroes
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by Onechancearmy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Collabo loading..
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by warrenweste(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good one smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by kheengjay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Adekunle gold a superstar for these old cargos to look upto.
grin

Adekunle gold and the fallen heroes
I quite disagreed with u styl plus will forever be legends/ gods of naija music sector cos they single handedly changed the quality of both naija videos n song lyrics ...... so in my own opinion adekunle g should be star struck standing with these two legend

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
kheengjay:

I quite disagreed with u styl plus will forever be legends/ gods of naija music sector cos they single handedly changed the quality of both naija videos n song lyrics ...... so in my own opinion adekunle g should be star struck standing with these two legend
I concur

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by Sandydayziz(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
I love this guys kiss kiss kiss

I hope they can make it back to d industry...
Patiently waiting!!! smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by odogwu190(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
The up coming artist is back n better....
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Surprisingly, the picture has the fallen heroes repping urs truly(adekunle gold). grin That's the subconsious move u make when u take a flick with a superstar who shines wey brighter than u do
kheengjay:

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by SolexxBarry(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
Welcome back styl plus,but naija music no be as e dey early 2000s o,wizkid don change d rhythm hope they can adapt
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by Naughtytboy: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Welcome back styl plus,but naija music no be as e dey early 2000s o,wizkid don change d rhythm hope they can adapt
if wizkid can change it,, they can change it back too,
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by SolexxBarry(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Naughtytboy:
if wizkid can change it,, they can change it back too,

Ok,let's what they gat under their sleeve
Re: Adekunle Gold Snapped With The New Members Of Styl Plus by Bishops10(m): 1:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Hurray, Ultimate Cycler is back very sound and good Let's move on making our 50,000 naira weekly Just join me here to enjoy this amazing features. Remember registration is 1 time donation of 12,500. Then you are qualified to count your 50,000 in stage one. Donate 25,000 and earn 100k in stage two. Call/whatsapp me on 08176255344 for more enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Viewers Discretion: Guy Gets Run Over By A Train... Gets Split Into Half / Wizkid And Davido Children Might Be Bastards In A Way. / Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.