Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) (2314 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by pinksparkles: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies
At Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) a.k.a Arena of Solution and Power, miracles are born, made and performed with great signs and wonders during every service: prophetic or breakthrough. On the 11th hour of the11th day of June, 2017, an unbelievable miracle by God through Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin took place. .
Miss Ofodile Ngozi, from Anambra State-born,  who looked like ‘a living corpse’ waiting to be swept away by death, came to Mercy City on June 11, 2017. The man of God brought her out after frantic search by the Ushers on his instruction: “that he could hear in the realm of the spirit, a girl crying bitterly, intending to leave this wicked World because of her terrible state of health.”
In the healing annals of CMDM, such a case has never been seen before. It was a serious case, because she was looking feeble, weak, and delicate and her skin scabrous, peeling off like a deceased scaly fish, waiting to be salted for preservation. Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, with fresh and raw anointing, cried unto God for the resurrection power and God showed up. The man of God gave her water from the pool of Bethesda to drink and sprinkled it on the double grace-Angels on Assignment T-shirt and used it to cover her body.
Amazingly she began to vibrate, jerking and moving her left hand correspondingly. She was then beckoned to rise up and walk. She arose and picked up herself gradually, with strength returning, started walking slowly and quickly with the Man of God, stopping at intervals to exercise, exhibiting her strength and the healing power of God. .

Source; https://lizzyslatest..com/2018/07/a-living-corpse-resurrected-now_7.html?m=1

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by wahles(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Uhmn
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by malificent(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Only in Nigeria
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by johnkey: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by ellalina(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
I believe
And mine is soon
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Paulfroshman: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jesus
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
THIEVES

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is that powder she robbed on the first pics or what? grin grin grin
Nigerians are so gullible

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
EVILFOREST:
THIEVES

grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by femijay8271(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't believe dis Shiit!
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
the lies we tell In this country make the devil appear as a gentleman

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Charades cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol.
I miss this guy's entertainment church program on mercy TV( Go TV channel)

The man is part 1 while his little son is part 2.
Ppl visit the man's church like tb Joshua synagogue church. It is very entertaining grin
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by JakeII(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
the lies we tell In this country make the devil appear as a gentleman

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by adekennis(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Calamine lotion at work grin
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Why is it that alot of people still don't believe in the existence of Miracles.

I still believe in the Mighty power of God.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is Nigeria... pastor putting his hand on the breast and casting the demon out!!!
this indeed Nigeria!
funny men of 'god'
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
This pastor has no respect for his church members and looks at them as dull fools

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by spongeisback: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
What in the name of calamine lotion is going on here?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
EVILFOREST:
THIEVES

grin grin grin

very funny grin grin my ribs ooooo
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Arrangee things...if u know u know...
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by kenir(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2018
welcome to africa
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Philipmems(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2018
Warri TB Joshua grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Praise God
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by igben(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Scam pastor everywhere, Most of the miracles we c na arraingee in Nigeria churches... if u kno u kno.
Re: Unbelievable! ‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies (graphic Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2018
This is a lie

Is a lie, is a lie......is a lie

Living corpse is a lie....is a lie

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Go A Day Without S*x, My Best Position Is Doggy Style’ – Lady Reveals / Princess Shyngle Hits The Beach In Bikini At Dubai (PHOTO) / Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.