Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers (1349 Views)

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali / What Will U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms And Then U Saw This Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
These are the three reasons never to date a single mothers!
BABY DAMAGE- child birth has a traumatic figure in a female's form, pregnancy leads to stretch marks sagging breast and C section scars, wide vagina stretches and will not look same again.

BAD BEHAVIOR- How will you feel if the kid(s) that are not yours did wrong and it happens that you lay your hands on that kid by chastising him, what do you think her mother would say Smiling?

FINANCE- be ready to take care of kids that are not yours, as long as they live on same roof with you, be ready to spend your hard earn money on them.

If you have contribution on never to date or marry single mother kindly shear it in the comment section bellow.

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
The crap aside you really do need to work on your writing skills. "share"

if you must know, those who date them know these and they must have evaluated the pros and cons before taking course of action.

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by babyfaceafrica: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
okay
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls do help me teacher Chike
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
pls i need your help teacher chike
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
A single mothers angry

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aderola15:
A single mothers angry
thanks dear
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
golddust6000:
thanks dear
smiley wink smiley
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aderola15:
A single mothers angry
lol

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by squarelead(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
golddust6000:
These are the three reasons never to date a single mothers!
BABY DAMAGE- child birth has a traumatic figure in a female's form, pregnancy leads to stretch marks sagging breast and C cetion scars, wide virgina stretches and will not look same again.

BAD BEHAVIOR- How will you feel if the kid(s) that are not yours did wrong and it happens that you lay your hands on that kid by chastising him, what do you think her mother would say Smiling?

FINANCE- be ready to take care of kids that are not yours, as long as they live on same roof with you, be ready to spend your hard earn money on them.

If you have contribution on never to date or marry single mother kindly shear it in the comment section bellow.

Your post shows you know little about marriage and relationships. Marriage and genuine relationship is not based on the above listed points . You need more experience than the words above.
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
I really want to say something to you undecided

Mentally impaired clown speaking with the wisdom of a napkin

The poo emitting from that manure you call a brain is a feculent air-polluting plague upon humanity

Your poor sentence construction blatantly displays your ignorance

Small-minded grotesque insult to sanity #fish tank brain

2 Likes

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
squarelead:

Your post shows you know little about marriage and relationship. Marriage and genuine relationship is not based on the listed points above. You need more experience than the words above.
You may be right, but could you please outline the reasons why you disagree on the said topic?
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
bbmpin:

The poo emitting from that manure you call a brain is a feculent air-polluting plague upon humanity

I know that you are mentally sick, I dont have any reason to reply your inability to comprehend
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by Onechancearmy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
bbmpin:

Gosh this is verbal demolition. Can't stop laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by DaddySLY(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Prof. grin

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by DaddySLY(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
bbmpin:

badoo ! cool

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by falconey(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
DaddySLY:

Prof. grin

odogwu lol i hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by BlackDBagba: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm disappointed in some humanoids....how dare you speak of the woman in such demeaning manner. What has all of these trash you mentioned got to do with her as a person? The next vagina you have will be your last! angry
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by greatwhite(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Advance crap
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by golddust6000(m): 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
BlackDBagba:
I'm disappointed in some humanoids....how dare you speak of the woman in such demeaning manner. What has all of these trash you mentioned got to do with her as a person? The next vagina you have will be your last! angry
Dont be offended, its my opinion and experience. The truth hurts.
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by NegeduGrace(f): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
bbmpin:

choi..see correct finishing, ,oga re u a linguist?

1 Like

Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by GentlemanUnltd: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2016
This op must be a kid who might not even have seen a female pant color,
Re: Three Reasons Never To Date Single Mothers by lereinter(m): 3:10am On Dec 17, 2016
bbmpin:

damit

el rufia needs you

(1) (Reply)

Just To Crack Your Ribs / Video Of Woman Breast Feeding Dog Finally Out / Pretty Lady Takes To Facebook To Make One Big Bold Wish (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.