Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React (24549 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Lai Mohammed - Nigerians Are Already Seeing The Change We Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by jerryjere(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
An Afonja in Kano grin
e bi like say u bi aboki. No wonder.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by jerryjere(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
The two destroyer of our economy
see aboki oo
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by kenoz(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
Good one from GEJ & IWEALA
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by dvee2: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2016
obailala:
It has been long established that a criteria to be a diehard GEJ worshipper is for the individuals to mortgage their brains for akamu. Since when has the personal achievement of an individual now become a political achievement of another?... What's even wrong with the youths of today?

Seems like these folks are just in desperate search for what they can pin as achievement to GEj seeing that his only clear legacies were creating rogue billionaires out of criminals and then conceding defeat after losing an election.

The other day Adesina was elected AfDB president, and jonathanians went wild in celebration of the appointment as GEJ's achievement. While I thought that was weird, the same gang have returned with the same crude mentality celebrating Amina's personal success as GEJ's achievement again; what makes this even weirder is the fact that Amina was actually appointed by OBJ and unceremoniously sacked by GEJ.

God help our youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow.

Don't mind these LAPTOP DOGS. They are being paid N10,000 from the looted money stolen under the "ineffectual Buffon". That's there job. Don't mistake them to general opinion. most youths aren't as dull not to remember the actual cause of Nigeria problem.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by TeamSimple(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
you can cry till 2019 for all we care. your goddess okonjo couldn't turn Nigeria to Dubai when oil was between 100-110 yet you expect one Kemi to perform magic when oil is 50 per barrel with reduced production.
your hero landed us here by refusing to save for rainy days with nothing to show for the wasted funds.
you deserve factory reset slap.
Stop educating them coz some of them know much more about this than you. But hatred and tribalism won't led them reason like normal humans.

Check the comments sef,and you will know they are comments from Uganda.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Jaideyone(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
legendte:

Yes it's her bad management that caused the dollar to go from 180/220 to 490.
Yes Okonjo introduced fulani herdsmen and kaduna killing.
Yes Okonjo is responsible for the sharp decline of our economy from the biggest and among the fastest growing economies to recession.
She is also responsible for the return of incredible elections in the country.
She is also responsible for the lack of economic blueprint in the country.

Afonja!
Shame leave you dey catch me.
Saudi Arabia had 500b in foreign reserve to combat fall in oil price and protect their currency. your ineffectual Buffoo*n left 30b for us. what would buhari have used to defend the naira?
Fulani herdsmen have been there for decades so kindly strike that off your list.
and when wailers like you cry about lack of economic policy I just laugh at your foolishness
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by TeamSimple(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
passionate88:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The president that grew NIGERIA'S economy. The president that obeyed the rule of law. The president that sanitized inec from do or die elections.

Now the dullard has taken us back
Rule of law? With the way he dealt with APC members. By using Marily Oga's DSS team to raid Apc computer room?
By arresting top Apc leaders during Ekiti and Osun guber elections?
By allowing MBU support Wike in his rigging plans in rivers?

Grew Nigeria's economy on papers while we still borrow to pay salaries and conduct elections. When companies like lacasera folded up and airline had to cancel flights due to fuel shortage. Even network providers shut down their operations for some hours to reserve fuel.

You folks are just shameless.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Atiku2019:
Baba GEJ, We sincerely need your support towards the Atiku2019 Project smiley

Twale Baba GEJ
Lol the same greedy Atiku that caused the division in PDP 2015! He should forget it bro. I hate buhari but if the choice is between him and Atiku I would go for Buhari. Your man is a fraudster. He will sell Nigeria. Loook at his record with the Customs and as a vice president. He never stood out in any of those jobs. If you can get access to him tell him that he should quit now an let a younger person contest.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Jaideyone(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
I'm patiently waiting for 2019 I'd love to see how much dis govt would have saved by then.. it's not abt his much you meet in office it how you work with the available resources... I remember baba shege pointed that out to bubu
yes he did. what was the minimum wage back then? you can't compare 2007 to 2016 without considering the value of the naira then and now, the minimum wage, size of the work force. the luckiest president so far in recent times was Jonathan. oil sold between 80-110 per barrel for most of his administration but there is no infrastructure on ground to show for the huge spending. yet halfwits like you felt we should have given him another chance. come 2019 I'll personally vote for any politician than can do better than buhari. Jonathan? hell no!!! never again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by kassy777: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Opakan2:
yeye man..

as if the greeting reach him heart, bloidy tribalist
I agree with you on this. Everything this government of Buhari lay hands is usually met with bad and dark results. Imagine in common sports, super falcons is protesting. This badluck and incompetent put together is foolish omen. May we never come such worthless leadership. Amen.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by michoim(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Amina Mohammed became prominent among Nigerians in this PMB regime not GEJ. Though her appointment under GEJ might have gotten the attention of PMB to elevate her to a minister, but it is her actual ministerial appointment and commitment to such that earn her respect among nigerians,and more so the international community given her antecedents in the united nation.
So there is no need of baseless insinuations of a talent hunting regime; that raked in so much excess oil revenue but never delivered anything on ground...
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by obailala(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
dvee2:

Don't mind these LAPTOP DOGS. They are being paid N10,000 from the looted money stolen under the "ineffectual Buffon". That's there job. Don't mistake them to general opinion. most youths aren't as dull not to remember the actual cause of Nigeria problem.
I can assure you that those guys aren't paid a dime by anyone, that's what makes the situation more pathetic. The widespread dullness is a sad reality.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by loomer: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

Sitdown there dey blame everyone with hope say one day buhari go call u for him government.

The hunger wey go catch you still dey Lagos-ibadan express road hold up

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by michoim(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
It has been authoritatively reported on Yahoo news that Amina Mohammed actually started her career with Nigerian governments under Olusegun Obasanjo then Yaradua before Jonathan;as some zombies want to make us believe that she was talent hunted by GEJ.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Tiffbuxas: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
yes he did. what was the minimum wage back then? you can't compare 2007 to 2016 without considering the value of the naira then and now, the minimum wage, size of the work force. the luckiest president so far in recent times was Jonathan. oil sold between 80-110 per barrel for most of his administration but there is no infrastructure on ground to show for the huge spending. yet halfwits like you felt we should have given him another chance. come 2019 I'll personally vote for any politician than can do better than buhari. Jonathan? hell no!!! never again!!!
I usually don't reply these kinda quotes Buh u want you to get some things straight.
I don't care if he contest 2019 or if you vote him,i don't campaign for politicians above 40. so you calling me half wit is basically reflecting either your age or mindset I.e ur desire for e wars and insults.
I would also love to see the infrastructures put in place by 2019.
I wish nigeria government best of luck on the war against corruption, making 1dollar equal 1naira and also giving Nigerians steady and affordable power supply.
believe me if you like vote atiku 2019 it would b worse. the same group of people who ruled your fathers are ruling you and still wanna rule your children. honestly I wish you guys zombies and wailers goodluck...im done wif u
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Tiffbuxas: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
I usually don't reply these kinda quotes Buh u want you to get some things straight.
I don't care if he contest 2019 or if you vote him,i don't campaign for politicians above 40. so you calling me half wit is basically reflecting either your age or mindset I.e ur desire for e wars and insults.
I would also love to see the infrastructures put in place by 2019.
I wish nigeria government best of luck on the war against corruption, making 1dollar equal 1naira and also giving Nigerians steady and affordable power supply.
believe me if you like vote atiku 2019 it would b worse. the same group of people who ruled your fathers are ruling you and still wanna rule your children. honestly I wish you guys zombies and wailers goodluck
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by emmydollars4life(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Opakan2:
yeye man..

Bro do you need Rope ?
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by CoolAmbience(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
eyeview:
Every single appointee of Jonathan are worth their onion, they always go on to shine on global platforms,unlike the charade we have today in power,perfect square pegs in well rounded holes.
With the exception of Ibe Kachukwu who's trying ri strike some good deals,the rest are utterly useless,from buhari to the least among them

Certainly an emotional comment, I doubt that any informed follower of government programs and policies, will call Osinbajo, Fashola, Adeosun, Amaechi, Fayemi, Onu, Onyeama, Ngige, Ogbeh etc useless. While it is understandable that the state of the economy is a source of concern to everyone, we must always recall that Nigeria isn't alone in this.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Jidibia(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Opakan2:
yeye man..
Bigot animal that's what you are.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Opakan2: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jidibia:

Bigot animal that's what you are.

go fvck yourself goat

like I care about what any idiot thinks
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Jidibia(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Opakan2:

go fvck yourself goat
Lol.... e pain am. You are a sheep.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by sweetilicious(f): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
I congratulate her too! Any woman with true vision will never lag behind. The way she will be metarmophosed to success, people won't believe it. I tap into her blessings.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by tobishawn: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:

What baffling stupidity is this?
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by taiosino: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
T
Aseneshii:
Amina Mohammed was humiliated out of office without a formal communication to her, by this same GEJ, today some hypocrites are applauding him, for what? Note that he was not the one that appoint her, she was appointed by OBJ.
Thank you very much! It was even Obasanjo that discovered her and brought her to public service, and the retard is calling GEj
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by taiosino: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
obailala:
It has been long established that a criteria to be a diehard GEJ worshipper is for the individuals to mortgage their brains for akamu. Since when has the personal achievement of an individual now become a political achievement of another?... What's even wrong with the youths of today?

Seems like these folks are just in desperate search for what they can pin as achievement to GEj seeing that his only clear legacies were creating rogue billionaires out of criminals and then conceding defeat after losing an election.

The other day Adesina was elected AfDB president, and jonathanians went wild in celebration of the appointment as GEJ's achievement. While I thought that was weird, the same gang have returned with the same crude mentality celebrating Amina's personal success as GEJ's achievement again; what makes this even weirder is the fact that Amina was actually appointed by OBJ and unceremoniously sacked by GEJ.

God help our youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow.
they also conveniently forgot that it was the same buhari shortly before taking office that sent former VP Atiku to his friend president Zuma to help lobby for the position!
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by taiosino: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
michoim:
Amina Mohammed became prominent among Nigerians in this PMB regime not GEJ. Though her appointment under GEJ might have gotten the attention of PMB to elevate her to a minister, but it is her actual ministerial appointment and commitment to such that earn her respect among nigerians,and more so the international community given her antecedents in the united nation.
So there is no need of baseless insinuations of a talent hunting regime; that raked in so much excess oil revenue but never delivered anything on ground...
she wasn't a Jonathan appointee, she was inherited from Obasanjo and late yar'adua and he fired her to put his kinsman precious gbeneol who went on to perform abysmally.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Jidibia(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Opakan2:

go fvck yourself goat
suck my dick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: BBC Describes Terrorists As 'Gang' / Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement On Osun Governorship Election Tomorrow / How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.