Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React (24556 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Lai Mohammed - Nigerians Are Already Seeing The Change We Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
nigerians and reations
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Ekejoestar(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
k
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by lifezone247(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by aku626(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Why would any sane Nigerian want Atiku for president? Please why are we going backwards what happened to the future of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Almand: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Opakan2:
yeye man..

as if the greeting reach him heart, bloidy tribalist
Only God know how your father yeye go bi because GEJ better pass ur papa hundred time. You fit tell us ur papa name make we judge his unless life? Ur papa no even fit manager train you well
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Sibrah: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
eyeview:
Every single appointee of Jonathan are worth their onion, they always go on to shine on global platforms,unlike the charade we have today in power,perfect square pegs in well rounded holes.
With the exception of Ibe Kachukwu who's trying ri strike some good deals,the rest are utterly useless,from buhari to the least among them
Stupidity isn't a virtue . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by AlphaStyles(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2016
This man dy enjoy o,just dy pack award everytime
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by fof1: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Opakan2 post=51997122]yeye man..

as if the greeting reach him heart, bloidy tribalist[/quote
]

U ARE A VERY V. BIG FOOL WITH OUT END.UNAPOLOGETIC TRIBALISTIC BIGOTS FULL OF HATRED AND DEEP SEATED ENVY DAMNED ONLY FOR DESTRUCTIONS.PLS LET CHANGE AFFECT U POSITIVELY...
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by MrPresident1: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2016
The REAL UNITER of the world is coming, the GREAT BOSS.

The ONE who will bring peace and goodwill to all men.

OUR GREAT LIBERATOR AND REDEEMER grin
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Aseneshii: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Amina Mohammed was humiliated out of office without a formal communication to her, by this same GEJ, today some hypocrites are applauding him, for what? Note that he was not the one that appoint her, she was appointed by OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by FLYFIRE(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2016
Sibrah:
Stupidity isn't a virtue . . .
Is ZOMBIESM a virtue?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by LastProphet: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2016
if amina was appointed by gej then Jesus must be a woman. the number of childfools in Nigeria now has become stifling

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Enyimbamercedes: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2016
Point of correction. She didn't serve under GEJ as SSA on MDGs. That was under Obasanjo. She was replaced with Precious Gbeneol under GEJ. I thought Precious was the worst SSA but the current one is totally useless. Practically doing nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Tiffbuxas: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
you can cry till 2019 for all we care. your goddess okonjo couldn't turn Nigeria to Dubai when oil was between 100-110 yet you expect one Kemi to perform magic when oil is 50 per barrel with reduced production.
your hero landed us here by refusing to save for rainy days with nothing to show for the wasted funds.
you deserve factory reset slap.
I'm patiently waiting for 2019 I'd love to see how much dis govt would have saved by then.. it's not abt his much you meet in office it how you work with the available resources... I remember baba shege pointed that out to bubu
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by freeborn76(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2016
Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo, Mansur Muktar, Frank Nweke Jr. etc were all President Obasanjo's appointees...wailers should stop ascribing any credit to the kleptomaniac Jonathan...he was a tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Wolexdey(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2016
At the moment, am not proud of this Country Nigeria...Majority of the so-called leaders lacks direction.. Only when out of office they seem to be saints...The Governors are worst.

Won't lose hope though!
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by kettykin: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2016
mazimee:

Stupidity really stands out in the crowd.

That guys stupidity is more than serious. I wonder if some people are brain damaged

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by obailala(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2016
It has been long established that a criteria to be a diehard GEJ worshipper is for the individuals to mortgage their brains for akamu. Since when has the personal achievement of an individual now become a political achievement of another?... What's even wrong with the youths of today?

Seems like these folks are just in desperate search for what they can pin as achievement to GEj seeing that his only clear legacies were creating rogue billionaires out of criminals and then conceding defeat after losing an election.

The other day Adesina was elected AfDB president, and jonathanians went wild in celebration of the appointment as GEJ's achievement. While I thought that was weird, the same gang have returned with the same crude mentality celebrating Amina's personal success as GEJ's achievement again; what makes this even weirder is the fact that Amina was actually appointed by OBJ and unceremoniously sacked by GEJ.

God help our youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by legendte(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2016
Jaideyone:
you can cry till 2019 for all we care. your goddess okonjo couldn't turn Nigeria to Dubai when oil was between 100-110 yet you expect one Kemi to perform magic when oil is 50 per barrel with reduced production.
your hero landed us here by refusing to save for rainy days with nothing to show for the wasted funds.
you deserve factory reset slap.
Yes it's her bad management that caused the dollar to go from 180/220 to 490.
Yes Okonjo introduced fulani herdsmen and kaduna killing.
Yes Okonjo is responsible for the sharp decline of our economy from the biggest and among the fastest growing economies to recession.
She is also responsible for the return of incredible elections in the country.
She is also responsible for the lack of economic blueprint in the country.

Afonja!
Shame leave you dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by legendte(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2016
freeborn76:
Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo, Mansur Muktar, Frank Nweke Jr. etc were all President Obasanjo's appointees...wailers should stop ascribing any credit to the kleptomaniac Jonathan...he was a tribalist.
Yes he was a tribalist and Buhari is a liberal nationalist.

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by nwosu35: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2016
sarrki:
The two destroyer of our economy

Yours is just to be here insulting people that you cannot even smell their anus, it's a pity and also a shame that people like you still live in this century, it's also a disgrace that your parents had to bring you up this way, l pity the day you where born and also your children because you can not father a child since you talk trash, how do you train your children. . . Brainless human.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Arielle: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2016
taiosino:
How's she an appointee of Jonathan? Amina j Mohammed served as Senior special adviser MDGs under Obasanjo, and was inherited by yar'adua, and was replaced by Dr precious Gbenol who was appointed by Gej. Stop spreading falsehood.
p

Don't mind them. Shameless wankers!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by almarthins(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2016
passionate88:
MY PRESIDENT

President wey share money for all of una for free to the detriment of all Nigerians who didn't benefit a penny from his policies. Nonsense!!!
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by passionate88: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2016
almarthins:

President wey share money for all of una for free to the detriment of all Nigerians who didn't benefit a penny from his policies. Nonsense!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The president that grew NIGERIA'S economy. The president that obeyed the rule of law. The president that sanitized inec from do or die elections.

Now the dullard has taken us back
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by thunder74(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
The difference between the former government and the present one is wider and obvious for even a blind man to see. Their (APC) supporters here are even more disgusting. If you doubt me, read their comments over again.
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Naijalabel:
The Former Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Former Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo Iweala took time out to felicitate with the newly Appointed Deputy UN Secretary general Amina Mohammed.
"
"My hearty congratulations to Amina Mohammed who has been appointed Deputy Under Secretary General of the United Nations. This is a thing of joy to me and certainly a proud day for Nigeria. Knowing her antecedents, it is a given that she will excel in this role. Congratulations once again". GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1342533535797017&id=105479482835768

Hearty congratulations to our sister, Amina Mohammed, on her UN appointment. Let me also seize this opportunity to congratulate our sister, Sandie Okoro, on her recent appointment to the World Bank.

Let's keep enhancing Nigeria's international image. Every bit helps.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1341405339243060&id=204329982950607

See reactions from Nigerians:

beautiful things has been coming out of igwe GEJ even outside of aso villa. long live my hero. i hope sir bubu is seeing this oo. for me, i doubt if any good ambassador will ever come out buhari's govt. GEJ lives on
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Image123(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Naijalabel:
The Former Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Former Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo Iweala took time out to felicitate with the newly Appointed Deputy UN Secretary general Amina Mohammed.
"
"My hearty congratulations to Amina Mohammed who has been appointed Deputy Under Secretary General of the United Nations. This is a thing of joy to me and certainly a proud day for Nigeria. Knowing her antecedents, it is a given that she will excel in this role. Congratulations once again". GEJ.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1342533535797017&id=105479482835768

Hearty congratulations to our sister, Amina Mohammed, on her UN appointment. Let me also seize this opportunity to congratulate our sister, Sandie Okoro, on her recent appointment to the World Bank.

Let's keep enhancing Nigeria's international image. Every bit helps.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1341405339243060&id=204329982950607

See reactions from Nigerians:

Help me tell former president GEJ that the woman is NOT Deputy Under Secretary General of the United Nations. She is Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations. There's a world of difference there.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by ogunboss: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Nigerians.... My people
I saw someone mention Arunma Oteh, that one that was endlessly persecuted by GEJ's admin. If he has that compass you're praising him for, no be him appoint Emefiele. His almighty Iweala didn't leave any visible impact. The guy is just lucky he left before recession became full blown but everyone knew from late 2013 That we were headed for a recession. Pro'ly that's what my nigga saw that made him make a show of handing over
Re: Jonathan & Okonjo-Iweala Congratulate Amina Mohammed. Nigerians React by Keegan: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Gentleman, man of peace, man of people. it shall be well with you. look at the country you gave to ewu buhari, he has destroyed all your legacies. The runs woman Kemi abi na wetin be her name. she doesn't know what she doing. Always smiling like someone who has reached her climax. Please come back

It's a pity how someone will refer to Kemi as runs woman when we all know the trade of their sisters within the corridor of power. If you think Kemi is what you call her then she must be learning from NOI, Oduah, Bianca etc. I learnt that one of them died of AIDS about a year ago. Oloshi from cucumber republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primary: My Chances Of Winning Presidential Ticket Are High - Tinubu / How Obasanjo Lost Chance To Become UN Secretary-general – Gambari / “Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.