Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. (2162 Views)

MMM Is Gone. Something Big Is Coming / BREAKING: Good News For MMM Participants! / Mmm, Bitcoin And Cbn War: Bitcoin Dealers Should Watch Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
more
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 4:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Good morning
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 6:05am On Dec 21, 2016
keep it coming and lets smiles together
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by Berry123(f): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Our Ultimate Cycler team ( for fresh registrations only),we register you and put you through step by step on everything,even if you can't register by yourself we help you out and give you back your account so you can change your password and take it up from there. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix,we are therefore poised to work as a team. Here in our group you only need to get two persons, we will add the other two to complete your 2*2 matrix. It is easy and straightforward. Everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. Whatsapp 08093469812-Cindy.

Please we don't want greedy people, it's not a become a millionaire overnight thing, it's just to earn extra income,we want cool headed people willing to put in little efforts for our team to grow for the benefit of all. ‎
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Join Now
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
bring in on, keep it coming
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Earn with US now
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Join Our Team Now And Lets Make More Money Together, This Is The TEAM you need to JOIN now and Make your money within few days.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by david271(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by david271(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by baysan(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2016
MrFemFem:

Very simple, maybe they join without referrer or they join through slow matrix group, just tell them to re-register and JOIN a group that have massive members, i register lot lots of people last night and today and they are matched instantly, although i did it through OUR TEAM LINK which you will find when you click my signature, just let me know if i can register all of them and i will do that for them, let me know now and you can find OUR TEAM LINK and my contacts when you click my signature.
i will be expecting your response.
know that if they agree that i should register them, i will do that and send their details to them and after that they will just need to change their password, so i hope you take my advice.
thanks.
am interested can u add me to ur whatsaap group 08185183249
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by Teekrayne(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Do you want to make money? Are you too busy to manage your account? Are you the type of person who is too busy or indolent to evangelise? Do you really understand the new look uLtI. Mate Cy. Cler? Are you having challenges with the new graphics and pairing method? Are you new to the platform? Do you have questions to ask, even though you dont want to join my team? Are you satisfied with the team you are presently with? Well, due to the rules and regulations here, I wount be able to give you a detailed and honest explanation. Most people will not tell you the truth that you need to refer(not all the time anyways, but most of the time) just because they need to make money...... If you are interested in joining my team without referring, hook me up, the burden of the work is on me. I fix downlines for my downlines. Trust me when I say that. If you settle me, fine and if you dont, its all the same.. You will be glad to contact me even though you dont want to reg.. I need not say much..... My control... (Whatsapp 07032459226) ... 08084241747 and 09056199259
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by MrFemFem: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
something big is coming soon from us to members of MY TEAM. Congrats again to MY TEAM you made the right decision, you too can be a MEMBER of MY TEAM now only if you really want to earn consistent money, i may close the offer any moment from now, so hurry up now and click my signature, copy the link you will see there and paste it in your browser to JOIN. Hurry up now and JOIN MY TEAM. Again Congrats to MY TEAMS and keep smilings to the Bank.
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by tuak(f): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Make cool cash without referring anyone,all you just do is sit down and watch your money grow in your pocket.Interested persons should check my signature.its real.am a witnessed
Re: Breaking Good News! Something Big Is Coming From Us Soon Watch Out. by LabiaDestroyer(m): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative e-cooperative today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines. e-cooperative requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you. Why not invest in e-cooperative today....you can call or whatsapp me on 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for a link to register and start earning immediately. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Has Cancelled All Get Help, With An Increase Mavro / Best Volatility Indices Strategy / Trucks For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.