Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? (1695 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by ssheryl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2007
How do you tell a guy that you lyk them without feeling stupid or even making them feel bigger than they really are??I Like this guy so much though i met him on the web(nairaland),but I can't master the courage to tell him.What would you have done
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by rock2(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2007
I think you should just show interest by acting nice and friendly. Let him like you then you'll all do the chasing together.

If he is on nairaland, he should know by now that he is the one you are talking about. Done Already. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by daprince: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2007
Nice word rock! And hey sheryl, if u got his yahoo id, just hit him up to say hi, don't act flirty though cuz u might just send the wrong signal.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by ssheryl(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2007
wow,thanx guyz(daprinc and rock2).I never thought of it that way.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by daprince: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2007
So Sheryl, who's this dude that's making u quiver? wink. Hope I'm not over-stepping my bounds here? If I am, I'm sorry girl.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2007
Uhh, please don't. . .It's awkward for me atleast, too much pressure!
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by Sikay: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2007
Atlist u shld still have ur dignity & prestige wen say it, & with maturity2, try2 find out wat he tinks/feels abt u b4 tellin him, & be sure he lkes u & ur companionship, So, dat he wount take undue advantage of ur condition, cos to me their is notin wrong in declaring ur feelins to a guy, beause some could be funny, Plz dont fall a prey2 dos predators out their. Goodluk gal

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by Naetoja(m): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
sad
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by arramyjay: 1:51am On Jan 16, 2009
I dont say it,i just share something i knw he knws tht i like with him. cheesy like burger cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by 9ja4lyfe(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2009
Just tell him, theres nothing sexier than a girl that knows what she wants and isnt scared to go get it. Why wait for him to tell you how he feels, were not in the 50's anymore abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by chukz4real(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2009
In Kenya, u just walk straight the guy and give him a slap. Then show remorse and apologise as well as tell him how much u luv him.

shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by fortula: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2012
I will just act all nice and caring with a mild "notice me attitude". then the dude should get the hint, and then toast me. Even if i make the first move would feel somehowish toasting a guy wink
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by Youngpo413: 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
ssheryl:
How do you tell a guy that you lyk them without feeling stupid or even making them feel bigger than they really are??I Like this guy so much though i met him on the web(nairaland),but I can't master the courage to tell him.What would you have done
Cheap b!tch
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy That U Lyk Him ? ? by tayoxx(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
'Guy I like you abeg like me back'

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / Could This Be True About Luv / Nairaland Women And Their Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.