Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Save Your Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Your Marriage (804 Views)

What Will You Do If A Lady Save Your Name Like (photo) / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Marriage by Okolobia: 2:40am On Nov 16, 2009
AFTER FALLING IN LOVE, PEOPLE MARRY
Basic questions are important to be answered at the start of a marriage like inquiring about your spouse's goals in life, ambitions, aspirations, number of children expected, and ways of how to keep the passion and how to keep the physical affection within the marriage. You do not need to go into marriage blindfolded at least you know what to expect, get more of it on this site:www.tipsaboutrelationship..com,scroll down and click on older posts.

(1) (Reply)

Man 33 Dies On Top Of A 19 Yr Old Girl / My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled "pic" / Please Solve This Problem For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.