Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Need Advice Oo: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice Oo: (1124 Views)

Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! / I Need Advice Concerning My Visa Issue / Please I Need Advice On Czech Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Oo: by oleigh(m): 3:58am On Nov 16, 2009
please nairalanders i need u people to advice me oo,i wuk wit one of dis new generation banks as a contract staff and am planning to travel abroad .where in europe can i travel to and how do i even start d process?is life dat easy there or should i just remain in nigeria,
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by Figurehead: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2009
oleigh:

please nairalanders i need u people to advice me oo,i wuk wit one of dis new generation banks as a contract staff and am planning to travel abroad
bank don suffer

oleigh:

where in europe can i travel to and how do i even start d process?
you can travel to albania, bosnia, moldova or kosovo, and with the assistance of baba_dibia, you can even start the process with the help of the numerous visa agents in nairaland: they can help you with visa without your appearance nor stress

oleigh:

is life dat easy there or should i just remain in nigeria,
these countries are in europe, and the people are white as well so, you should be just fine
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by walesbanks(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2009
If you care, you can talk to me on :wales008@yahoo.com
wales banks
(Travel consultant)
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by justwise(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2009
walesbanks:

wales banks
(Travel consultant)

Get lost thief
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by MrCrackles(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2009
walesbanks:

wales banks
(Travel consultant)
You are one unrepentant bastard Walesbank. . .
Stop trying to scam people here, it wont work. . . You are not a travel consultant, you are a fraudster!
You dont have to buy new clothes or a turkey for christmas
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by pp1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2009
I LOVE HOW YOU ADDRESS THAT IDIOT, IF ALL OF US CAN DO THE SAME TO OTHER IDIOTS THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE TO BE
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by hadexman(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are one unrepentant bastard Walesbank. . .
Stop trying to scam people here, it wont work. . . You are not a travel consultant, you are a fraudster!
You dont have to buy new clothes or a turkey for christmas

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
call 08033246961
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by hadexman(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2009
Yms Travel:

call 08033246961

So you are still not tired you this son of a bitch. May death call you before the end of this year.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
hadexman:

So you are still not tired you this son of a bitch. May death call you before the end of this year.
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by asiwaju: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2009
scammers are not welcomed here,all those son of a bitch so called visa agents will rot in hell,Mr wales banks,you and your fellow scammers will find no peace here,oloriburuku gbogbo.

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by MrCrackles(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
asiwaju:

scammers are not welcomed here,all those son of a bitch so called visa agents will rot in hell,Mr wales banks,you and your fellow scammers will find no peace here,oloriburuku gbogbo.
Asiwaju.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by gongoaso1: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ antiscam replies so far
roflmao, dead lol
see how boys dey standa gidigba dey wait scamicious posts grin grin grin
keep it up guys
cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by walesbanks(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
To OLEIGH[i][/i]
I think it is time you sit and reason on the activities of these so-called critics. You raised an help alarm on travel, all they could offer you is to call anyone intending to help scammers, thief etc. I will appreciate if you could ask them: whom among them have been scammed by "walesbanks?" Ask them to present their evidence.
Did they offer you any useful advise on your question? Their problem is like that of the devil who has no interest in entering the kingdom of God, but stand at the door and start scaring away people striving to come in. The bible asked us to be wise and test all things and hold on to what is truth.
Have you ever talked or transacted with me, if you have done so, you will be the first person to start defending or single me out from their criticism.
I guess you should start applying wisdom to every post. Thank you. wales008@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by MrCrackles(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
walesbanks:

To OLEIGH[i][/i]
I think it is time you sit and reason on the activities of these so-called critics. You raised an help alarm on travel, all they could offer you is to call anyone intending to help scammers, thief etc. I will appreciate if you could ask them: whom among them have been scammed by "walesbanks?" Ask them to present their evidence.
Did they offer you any useful advise on your question? Their problem is like that of the devil who has no interest in entering the kingdom of God, but stand at the door and start scaring away people striving to come in. The bible asked us to be wise and test all things and hold on to what is truth.
Have you ever talked or transacted with me, if you have done so, you will be the first person to start defending or single me out from their criticism.
I guess you should start applying wisdom to every post. Thank you.     wales008@yahoo.com
My friend stop preaching you bloody unrepentant thief!
Your desperation is getting annoying
And i understand your frustrations. . . .With christmas round the corner, you are terrified of soaking garri and kullikulli like you did last year. .
Sorry you wont get any victim around here, you need to get your fraudulent asshole outhere tomorrow and find a legitimate job!
Get out of that cybercafe now before the walls of hell fire cave in on you!!!!! angry
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by justwise(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2009
walesbanks:

To OLEIGH[i][/i]
I guess you should start applying wisdom to every post. Thank you. wales008@yahoo.com
Why don't u give him advice here then? Why do u want him to call u in private? U can only dupe a fool, pple here are more clever that u think.We will not give up on u.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by flekan(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
walesbanks:

wales banks
(Travel consultant)

You no they tire niii. Almost everyone on here knows you have nothing to offer
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by hadexman(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
walesbanks:

To OLEIGH[i][/i]

Can you show me where in the bible written, test all things and hold on to what is truth It only says find out things and hold the truth, test and find does not have anything in common.

Am not surprise to see the devil quoting the bible wrongly. U son of a bitch.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by mradeyiga: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2009
There is one thing i want all the young people here to understand. At least i am older than everyone in the house(68years). I dont enjoy the unruly ways you have been attacking each other in this forum.
why dont you apply wisdom when criticizing? Do you know the calibre of people you have been talking rashly to? Have you met them before? I advise you all to slow down the pase of your exuberance.
The mature ones in the house can never write without considering its implications.
JUSTWISE, HADEXMAN, NEWBEGINS, ASIWAJU, OAM4J AND OTHERS BE WARNED! IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS I MIGHT BE FORCED TO VISIT NAIRALAND HOUSE AND ASK YOU TO BE REMOVED.
You can't play politics in Nigeria like this. You will run into trouble. They will hold you by your words!
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by justwise(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2009
mr adeyiga:

There is one thing i want all the young people here to understand. At least i am older than everyone in the house(68years). I dont enjoy the unruly ways you have been attacking each other in this forum.
why dont you apply wisdom when criticizing? Do you know the calibre of people you have been talking rashly to? Have you met them before? I advise you all to slow down the pase of your exuberance.
The mature ones in the house can never write without considering its implications.
JUSTWISE, HADEXMAN, NEWBEGINS, ASIWAJU, OAM4J AND OTHERS BE WARNED! IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS I MIGHT BE FORCED TO VISIT NAIRALAND HOUSE AND ASK YOU TO BE REMOVED.
You can't play politics in Nigeria like this. You will run into trouble. They will hold you by your words!
Don't fool urself, u are just one of those criminals with a new ID. is either u are walesbanks or one of those dubious individuals. I know we are hitting u where it pains good. Nonsense.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2009
mr adeyiga:

If you're truly 68 years old, and a retired Colonel as you say, then I truly feel sorry for you. It would appear your advanced years, and time spent in the Army or whatever have done absolutely nothing for you.

Retired Colonel my foot! You're either one of the disgraced fraudsters, with a condemned name, registered as a new individual.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by hadexman(m): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
mr adeyiga:

May your soul rotten in hell you this bloody scammer, you can goto to hell with your fucking age. Who cares how old are you? Who ask you in the first place? You bloody scammers.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by gongoaso1: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
mr adeyiga:

utter bullocks  angry  angry  angry
why not glaze your age and hang in your stinking parlour
ode
who gives a flying phuck if u are older than methuselah
me self am 69  angry

@siena
i missed the retired colonel part, did the dimwit edit his post
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by MrCrackles(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
mr adeyiga:

Mr Adeyiga or whatever your name is, shut the fuc.k up or nosedive into a pile of steaming poo!
You cant do jack shit to stop the fight against scammers and fraudsters on the forum. . .
You are paperweight and your old ass age dont mean fuc.k all around here
Foolish old man!
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by flekan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Mr Adeyiga or whatever your name is, shut the fuc.k up or nosedive into a pile of steaming poo!
You cant do jack shit to stop the fight against scammers and fraudsters on the forum. . .
You are paperweight and your old ass age dont mean fuc.k all around here
Foolish old man!

Well said  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by asiwaju: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
@Mr Adeyiga,

Agba osi,omo ole,ko ni da fun gbogbo yin lai lai.

Asiwaju.
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2009
gongo aso:

utter bullocks angry angry angry
why not glaze your age and hang in your stinking parlour
ode
who gives a flying phuck if u are older than methuselah
me self am 69 angry

@siena
i missed the retired colonel part, did the dimwit edit his post

He posted elsewhere, claiming to be a retired, 68-year-old Colonel.

Colonel ko, Ogibole ni! angry
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by NewBegins(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2009
@walebanks
Nairaland don become Church wey dem dey perish now. u no go see food chop dis Xmas ooo, Thunder sample your head , mumu shi oo
Re: I Need Advice Oo: by OAM4J: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2009
mr adeyiga:

I cannot help laughing sir. grin grin grin

Elder, Colonel Wale Adeyiga [s]a.k.a Walesman. (Chairman/CEO Oluwole Enterprises Nig Unlimited) The Don Himself. The Ajegudujera of Ibaje land[/s]. My Respect. I see your hand sir.

You can be 100yr old sir or even older than Methuselah sir; All we are saying is nothing for Scammers here in NL this Xmas. We will support the forum to keep giving information and open advice to those willing to travel. But anyone intending to take advantage of Nairalanders will not succeed.

And my advice to you sir, Please stop supporting scammers. If you continue to support scamming on this forum, you might soon be sharing apartment with your good old friend and comrade Chief Olabode George. Respect!

(1)

I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? / Urgent: Please Help! Documents Needed For Tourist Visa / The World's 10 Most Dangerous Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.