Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? (1125 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / Having A Baby In Uk Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by Cytosin: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
Remember when they claim some Nigerians from the western world were returning back to Nigeria during the economic meltdown in the USA and UK? I wonder if those guys will run back to the western world now that Nigeria is in trouble and USA and UK is improving.
Re: I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by asiwaju: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
@poster,

What is improvingand can you tell me once when Nigeria is not always in trouble?

Asiwaju.
Re: I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by omega25red(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
what trouble is nigeria? and by the way if you sold everything and left the u.s, it is not that easy to just pick up from where you left off
Re: I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by AjanleKoko: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
I know a couple of guys who came back, one from the US and one from Canada.
The dude who came back to the US is now back to the US, while the dude from Canada has since moved on to London.
They both spent some time working here, in blue chip companies. And both left way before the recession.
Re: I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2010
Nigeria isn't improving. tongue
Re: I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by shotster50(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2010
Same time last year there was this massive brouhaha on NL over Naija expats. The whole debate just fizzled out as soon as the credit crunch hit home.
Re: I Wonder What Nigerians That Returned To Nigeria From Usa And Uk Now Thinks? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2010
USA and UK is improving?

I didnt get that memo yet.

some people dont seem to know the meaning of global economy.

in addition, you missed the part where US put Nigeria on a terror list? That affects diasporan Nigerians just as much as home based ones, in case you dont know.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visa / Need University In Canada That Accept 3.0 Gpa For Mba / Ethiopian Airlines Apologises To Nigerian Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.