Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Healing Testimonies From Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Program - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Testimonies From Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Program (794 Views)

Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) / Healing Testimonies From Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing Testimonies From Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Program by Pilate2016(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
UPDATES FROM THE CRUSADE HEALING PROGRAM LAST NIGHT
During the yesterday night's healing Mass, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit were going around doing good. Healing the sick.
24 deaf people got their healing and was able to hear.
33 blind people got their sight back.
People with tumor got divine healing and their Tumor disappeared.
People with spinal cord injuries got their healing.
Many hemorrhagic people were heal.
And other countless numbers of miracle, even people with lumps all disappeared to the glory of God.
All these miracles happened during the Eucharistic celebration (Healing Mass).
Many barren women received the anointing for multiplication.
A woman delivered two bouncing baby boys(twins) yesterday at adoration ground during the testimony time within 5mins.
I believe that by this time next year they will come carrying their babies testifying the goodness of God.
Now I encourage you all to key into these miracles and claim your own healing in Faith. And anointing and God of Fr. Ejike Mbaka will wipe ur tears Amen.
You cannot afford to miss tonight's program. I know God will bless us with multiple miracles.
The God of multiple miracles is at work and HE will do it for you and I this Christmas in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

FRC Corporate Governance Code 2016: An Attack On The Church? / I Am Facing The Worst Form Of Ridicule / Where Did Cain Get His Wife From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.