Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56265 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Just this person can buy an entire Imo state and use it as farm land....lol

5 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Psoul:

My brother, may be u always pass through there while in a vehicle. Were u ever there to inspect the work, not from afar but from a close range?

From the pictures u added, u can clearly see that the whole body of the fly over is ruggedly reinforced by heavy iron interlocking work. The big supporting pillars have already been erected. The block work u are seeing there is to enable the final finishing decoration be done as it may not be easy on the hard concrete. The real pillars are inside the block work. Just like in house construction. Some buildings have single or twin long front pillars especially at the front which are covered with the fragile POP work for beautification. Will u then say that the house is suspended on a POP? The POP conceals the Solid pillar, so it is in this fly over.

If the body of the flyover can be reinforced as seen in your pictures, what then stops them from doing same on the pillars. Why reinforcing the body and using block for the pillars? Check it out bro.

He is not sincere.

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Ontop123(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmmnmn first flyover in My own Imo State while Ijebu-Ode has flyovers hmmmnmn, disgraceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2016
The 2nd one is nearing completion as well.

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ontop123:
Hmmmnmn first flyover in My own Imo State while Ijebu-Ode has flyovers hmmmnmn, disgraceful.
So to you flyovers are signs of economic and social development.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by MrGerald(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rossikki:
You people are not even ashamed to be saying it's your first flyover.
If it's the first and so what? Imo still one of the most beautiful states in Nigeria, even with those with 20 flyovers

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

We post pictures with links for confirmation and not random pictures lol

He was caught last year and was later released after 6month..see below.
this tadpole posting and saying same thing since yesterday this goes to show how insane, disgruntled, deranged, morally and financially bankrupt u are. if u claim Anambra people have those qualities u outlined then u won't be here talking like a fool cos ur rantings are in contrast to all the qualities u listed about Anambra people, in fact if u are engaged in anything meaningful then u won't be here talking always like an idiot, people like u are supposed to be used as biological specimen I only wonder and marvel at the things that gave birth to u cos ur a nuisance to the entire world. Note don't think I came here to join issues with illiterates like u. Oya collect death! die there I say. Mark today's date, i place a curse upon u that u would never be useful to ur family, watch and see if this doesn't come to pass. Vagabond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by justman911(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pchidexy:
African indeed! What have we achieved with our African mentality. Rochas is a politician and every politician blows trumpet. I have no business with any government in Nigeria. They don't give me food but if we must criticize, let's not be biased about it.

Brother am afraid you are wrong on this one. Not every politician blows his trumpet. At least I know of Nyerere, Chamusso, and even our own Sam Mbakwe. Am not against any man blowing his trumpet, only tune it so you don't blow off tune. A man that goes about garnering praises for things you know he did not do and things for which you are paying the price, is more painful than Cameroon pepper. Also, for our african mentality, it may not be perfect but at least we have less hiv and teenage pregnancy figures thanks to it.
A conservative society is not one that lacks exposure but one that knows how to handle exposure..

Justman 911.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hopeless dumba.ss illiterate..

I think you need to go back to primary-1. I could not read the french you scribbled up there. Why not write in Igbo language since English language is not yours..

You couldn't even make any comprehensive sentence in all the gibberish you uttered up there.

Now write in Igbo let me see if I can comprehend what the matter is....

[s]
ethene:

this tadpole posting and saying same thing since yesterday this goes to show how insane, disgruntled, deranged, morally and financially bankrupt u are. if u claim Anambra people have those qualities u outlined then u won't be here talking like a fool cos ur rantings are in contrast to all the qualities u listed about Anambra people, in fact if u are engaged in anything meaningful then u won't be here talking always like an idiot people like u are supposed to be used as biological specimen I only wonder and marvel at the things that gave birth to u cos ur a nuisance to the entire world. Note don't think I came here to join issues with illiterates like u. Oya collect death! die there I say. Vagabond
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hopeless dumba.ss illiterate.

I curse you to die just like your hopeless father did. I curse your generation. I curse your siblings. You all will die. Mark today's date

I think you need to go back to primary-1. I could hardly read the french you scribbled up there. Why not write in Igbo language since English language is not yours..

You couldn't even make any comprehensive sentence in all the gibberish you uttered up there.

[s]
ethene:

this tadpole posting and saying same thing since yesterday this goes to show how insane, disgruntled, deranged, morally and financially bankrupt u are. if u claim Anambra people have those qualities u outlined then u won't be here talking like a fool cos ur rantings are in contrast to all the qualities u listed about Anambra people, in fact if u are engaged in anything meaningful then u won't be here talking always like an idiot people like u are supposed to be used as biological specimen I only wonder and marvel at the things that gave birth to u cos ur a nuisance to the entire world. Note don't think I came here to join issues with illiterates like u. Oya collect death! die there I say. Vagabond
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Hopeless dumba.ss illiterate..

I think you need to go back to primary-1. I could noy read the french you scribbled up there. Why not write in Igbo language since English language is not yours..

You couldn't even may any comprehensive sentence in all the gibberish you uttered up there.

[s][/s]
ok the grammars are too much for u to comprehend? so so sorry but am not ibo so I can't break it down to ur level. when they say go to school but u refused that u wanted trading; u see what it's causing u.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lame..lol

What I was implying is that you are a hopeless stark illiterate that should be caged lest you contaminate others with your starkness.

You should be in jail for "verbal murder".

Worthless nitwit.....

[s]
ethene:

ok the grammars are too much for u to comprehend? so so sorry but am not ibo so I can't break it down to ur level. when they say go to school but u refused that u wanted trading; u see what it's causing u.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Lame..lol

What I am implying is that you are a hopeless stark illiterate that should be cage lest you contaminate others with your starkness.

You should be in jail for "verbal murder".

Worthless nitwit.....

lol. look at illiterate talking about grammar! I know my grammars are beyond the scope of ur dull brain. Anyway
let me attend to official files against tomorrow's work while u go prepare ur rain booth that u would use for tomorrow's hustling at upper iweka, u know u use the booth to jump into those dirty water while running after customers. Am off. death shall be ur portion.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dumb jobless hopeless frustrated smelly illiterate come back here..

Your writing skills and poor verbosity gave you away as a motor mechanic as most of you Imolites are mainly mechanics and motor panel beaters. cheesy

Bunch of cursed people...

[s]
ethene:

let me attend to official files against tomorrow's work while u go prepare ur rain booth that u would use for tomorrow's hustling at upper iweka, u know u use the booth to jump into those dirty water while running after customers. Am off.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by akaahs(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Celebrating mediocrity is what nigerians love to do. Imagine celebrating flyover in 21 century

6 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:

governor's like who?

Mrs Victoria Ikpeazu
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Psoul:

My brother, may be u always pass through there while in a vehicle. Were u ever there to inspect the work, not from afar but from a close range?

From the pictures u added, u can clearly see that the whole body of the fly over is ruggedly reinforced by heavy iron interlocking work. The big supporting pillars have already been erected. The block work u are seeing there is to enable the final finishing decoration be done as it may not be easy on the hard concrete. The real pillars are inside the block work. Just like in house construction. Some buildings have single or twin long front pillars especially at the front which are covered with the fragile POP work for beautification. Will u then say that the house is suspended on a POP? The POP conceals the Solid pillar, so it is in this fly over.

If the body of the flyover can be reinforced as seen in your pictures, what then stops them from doing same on the pillars. Why reinforcing the body and using block for the pillars? Check it out bro.

Obviously I'm not a construction engineer, but a layman who tried to raise some doubts. The experts should know better. My only concern is that going by Owelle's antecedents, he has penchant for poor quality ill planned work. See what he did at Port Harcourt road and said he was constructing a tunnel. Rochas did well in creating some new roads inside Owerri, which eased off traffic, but every of those roads have potholes after just 4months. In two years, he has repaired the road at warehouse junction like 3 times, he just finished the last one now. Can't these projects be done to be durable?

The flyover at Orji actually did crack. Wonder why it has never been used?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Triple333: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rubbish! Is this what they re doing in Rivers state? Okorocha is a learner!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by stinechykee: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
LecciGucci:

Im not ibo...but they said anambra are cause of division among ibo people now i see d reason why.
What brought up this senseless comparism now.? undecided
Most of u anambra ibos are foolish
Thank God my girl is not from anambra u pple are very stupid... sorry no offense
Afonjas spotted,always disguising themselves to cause disunity among Igbos people but it won't work
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by stinechykee: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:
When anambra state has more than 20 flyovers!!

Anyways,i still thank God it's been completed! 6years under construction!!

Afonja spotted but am ashamed of we Igbos that don't know them so well and there antics
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2016
justman911:

Brother am afraid you are wrong on this one. Not every politician blows his trumpet. At least I know of Nyerere, Chamusso, and even our own Sam Mbakwe. Am not against any man blowing his trumpet, only tune it so you don't blow off tune. A man that goes about garnering praises for things you know he did not do and things for which you are paying the price, is more painful than Cameroon pepper. Also, for our african mentality, it may not be perfect but at least we have less hiv and teenage pregnancy figures thanks to it.
A conservative society is not one that lacks exposure but one that knows how to handle exposure..

Justman 911.
My issue. With you is singling out Rochas for a crime all politicians commit. Politics is a game of showmanship. On the issue of African mentality, who told you we have less HIV cases? Africa is the worst hit continent in terms of HIV. On the issue of teenage pregnancy, just because many of our teenagers engage in abortion does not mean we have less teenage pregnancy. Everything in Africa is shrouded in secrecy!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
justman911:

Oga pls stop allowing the little respect i have for you burn off. Rochas doesn't commission projects but he was the ONLY GOV that had enough money to sponsor two 30 mins programs on AIT to appraise himself. Go and ask how much is used to sponsor a 30 mins program on AIT btw the prime hours of 9 - 9:30. and pls don't forget to double the amount

E say small respect, the guy lies irritatingly
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by mcworld(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why do imo state like using insubstantial material to build roads and bridges. I shame for dem. Dey should go and take dressing from Akwaibom state. kissWhy do imo state like using insubstantial material to build roads and bridges. I shame for dem. Dey should go and take dressing from Akwaibom state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.