Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56289 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2016
sekxy:

u guys have portray the highest number of jungle justice. burning people here and there.very hopeless people that doesn't value human lives..u only show ur frustration on Imolites cos we are civilized and can never behave like wild lives like u

Imolites are regarded as id.ots.

Below is jungle justice of herdsmen killing and burning Imolites in Owerri Imo state. Hopeless set of people..

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are an illiterate prostitute..just shut up. You are a shame to your poor old parents that are struggling to keep you in school but still yet you kept disgracing them with your prostitution and illiteracy. Anyways 98% of Imolites are prostitutes and illiterates.. cool

[s][/s]
lmao keep calling me prostitute like ur life depends on it...lool stupid boy .u left an argument and start showing us how u treat ur women in Osha..lol I'm enjoying ur foolishness..dont Stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Prostitute let us dig it together..

Imolites are mostly poor people and they live in poor neighborhoods like Ajegunle, Okpoko etc..

Useless people..

sekxy:

lool..Oga go and have a seat.ur type visit those leeches that stay in Okpoko lol.that place is more disgusting than what I don't know. .or the ones in Bida lol..where u rear pigs kai..oga don't let me open up Osha profile online oo
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Imolites are regarded as id.ots.

Below is jungle justice of herdsmen killing and burning Imolites in Owerri Imo state. Hopeless set of people..
keep lien ur tongue out..ewu Zambia..thats what u guys are known for. .selling chalks in place of paracetamol in bridge head.okpo

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Shut up this pretender..

I have encountered you twice on the social media. You are a well known prostitute..

Your pictures are all over the internet for prostitution.

[s]
sekxy:

lmao keep calling me prostitute like ur life depends on it...lool stupid boy .u left an argument and start showing us how u treat ur women in Osha..lol I'm enjoying ur foolishness..dont Stop
[/s]

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Prostitute let us dig it together..

Imolites are mostly poor people and they live in poor neighborhoods like Ajegunle, Okpoko etc..

Useless people..

keep denying ur sisters. .dia ris God ooo
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2016
2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra.

Now we know the people that trade in patent drugs. All the drug sellers at the Headbridge are all Imolites. Why can't they take it to their useless unviable state? Because their state is dead economically, nobody visits the place except to come and carry your women who are mostly prostitutes. Dumb prostitute...LOL!

sekxy:

keep lien ur tongue out..ewu Zambia..thats what u guys are known for. .selling chalks in place of paracetamol in bridge head.okpo
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2016
I hope you know that this your pix is tagged a prostitute on the cyberspace? cheesy

sekxy:

keep denying ur sisters. .dia ris God ooo

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Shut up this pretender..

I have encountered you twice on the social media. You are a well known prostitute..

Your pictures are all over the internet for prostitution.

[s][/s]
lol..is that the only thing u can say.
like I told u ..u guys lack manners and always depict ur stupidity everywhere and it's high time u called urself to order...i can't call ur sisters or loved ones prostitute. .u know why?thats where civilization comes to play..u know what ur Governor did at Upper Iweka that helped to reduce ur type on the streets of Upper Iweka..I'm sure u stole that phone u are typing with cos ..robbery runs in u people's blood..ndi ori

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
2/3rd of Imolites are resident in Anambra.

Now we know the people that trade in patent drugs. All the drug sellers are the Headbridge are Imolites. Why can't they take it to their useless unviable state? Because their state is dead economically, nobody visits the place except to come and carry your women who are mostly prostitutes. Dumb prostitute...LOL!

zombie ever bad stuffs now is from Imolites..hahahahaha..bro don't vent ur stupidity on me o.and u know what I'm done with u..i have things to do with my life instead of arguing with agbero that knows nothing else other than prostitution

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2016
You are a prostitute and should be treated as such. Imo state women are a risk and danger in marriage including you no wonder you are not married yet..LOL!

Imo state men are mostly armed robbers that were chased away from Upper Iweka now they have gone back to Imo state to continue their armed robbery. They have also moved into militancy. Prostitution and armed robbery runs in the blood of every Imolite. Cursed people.. cheesy

[s]
sekxy:

lol..is that the only thing u can say.
like I told u ..u guys lack manners and always depict ur stupidity everywhere and it's high time u called urself to order...i can't call ur sisters or loved ones prostitute. .u know why?thats where civilization comes to play..u know what ur Governor did at Upper Iweka that helped to reduce ur type on the streets of Upper Iweka..I'm sure u stole that phone u are typing with cos ..robbery runs in u people's blood..ndi ori
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Prostitute you have nothing to do with your life other than prostitution. How was market last night? Abeg go and shower you are really smelling like poo.

Bunch of useless people.. cheesy

[s]
sekxy:

zombie ever bad stuffs now is from Imolites..hahahahaha..bro don't vent ur stupidity on me o.and u know what I'm done with u..i have things to do with my life instead of arguing with agbero that knows nothing else other than prostitution
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2016
The 1st Igbo President is going to be Rochas Okorocha from Ogboko in Ideato South LGA of Imo State. The reason for all these attacks on social media is simply to stop the will of God with regards to Okorocha because of jealousy but unfortunately God is with him and his will must prevail.

4 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Prostitute you have nothing to do with your life other than prostitution. How was market last night? Abeg go and shower you are really smelling like poo.

Bunch of useless people.. cheesy

[s][/s]
lmao..agberos are always funny. .keep it up

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Illiterate prostitute shut up and go take your bath. By the way how much did you make last night.. cheesy

[s]
sekxy:

lmao..agberos are always funny. .keep it up
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2016
sekxy:

Nothing is worse than a jealous brother. Ignore him as his job is 20k per month to attack Imo State lest we produce the 1st Igbo President.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Psoul:

Stop deceiving yourself. How can u say that a flyover is built on top of molded block pillars. How do you want to make reasonable ppl to buy this kind of lie? No construction company can accept such a contract, no matter how much u agree to pay them. No person can award such a contract no matter how devilish the person is. Ppl, pls stop making yourselves look like a fool in trying to discredit another man.

I may not be from Imo State. Rochas may not even be my fan, but i live in Owerri and i passes through that flyover almost everyday. I witnessed the construction from beginning to its completion. The work has a very solid foundation and heavy and well casted pillars and not mould block work. The block-like finishing u see is just beautification done on top of the pillars and beams.

Pls let us learn to say the truth and condemn rightly.

I also reside in Owerri, that flyover has never been used. Moulded blocks were used in the construction. I meannthe one at Orji near Iwuanyanwu's glass house

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2016
President of Ideato union you mean? LOL! Is good to joke but not with everything. Anyways continue in your diversion and foolery.. cheesy

What will people that produced the first ever president of Nigeria do then.... cheesy

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Illiterate prostitute shut up and go take your bath. By the way how much did you make last night.. cheesy

[s][/s]
lol..ur so funny. .
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2016
justman911:

Let me assume you didn't know that scam of a shameless gov called Rochas that I personally campaigned for in his first tenure, had the guts to sign an abortion law only to lie blatantly that he didn't know when he signed it. This was after serious pressure from most Rev. A.J.V. Obinna and the Anglican bishop of Owerri. Bros..... Rochas is a confused, misguided and lying cheat.
What's wrong with the abortion law? A woman should ve the right to either keep or terminate a pregnancy! What's exactly your beef with Rochas?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Emmacolinho(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2016
ISDKING:
Okorocha stop deceiving Imolites
young boy, when someone do something good, you applaud the person. Now go back to bed Junior.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2016
What will people that produced the first executive vice president of Nigeria do...... cheesy

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2016
What will people that produced the first senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria do...................... cheesy

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
What will people that produced Anyaoku the first and only Secretary General of Commonwealth of Nations out of Africa do then....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Prostitute tell us how much you made last night.... cool

[s]
sekxy:

lol..ur so funny. .
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2016
What will the people that produced the first African to enroll in the Oxford university do...............

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
President of Ideato union you mean? LOL! Is good to joke but not with everything. Anyways continue in your diversion and foolery.. cheesy

What will people that produced the first ever president of Nigeria do then.... cheesy

The only President and CIC ever produced by Igbo is Aguiyi Ironsi from Abia State under military rule and he barely served for 6 months. Azikiwe was given ceremonial pisition.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Prostitute tell us how much you made last night.... cool

[s][/s]
today is Sunday. .go to church agbero
byeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2016
I know it is hard to bear but you gotta live with it because I know how painful you feel. This regalia is only worn by commander in chief of armed forces...

You cannot rewrite history on this board because we shall be here to check your useless excesses..

Read below from the New York Times. They have more information, if you doubt me..see below! cheesy

They are specific when they called him the first president of Nigeria and not nothing else.. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

The only President and CIC ever produced by Igbo is Aguiyi Ironsi from Abia State under military rule and he barely served for 6 months. Azikiwe was given ceremonial pisition.
[/s]

Nnamdi Azikiwe, the First President of Nigeria, Dies at 91

By HOWARD W. FRENCHMAY 14, 1996
Continue reading the main story