Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (2353 Views)

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This / Things That Men Does In A Relationship That Affects Them Negatively. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by Essentials1(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
l
Re: d by 2SWT(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmmm

How did I get here?

1 Like

Re: d by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Essentials1:
Remember I said I will share my blog articles from time to time... Well here is another one

This article was originally posted on newsphases.com

It is certainly embarrassing to smell down there, to have your abode smelling like a rotten fish or worse, it is sickening. it can hurt your sex life and your health too..

So what do you do if you smell so bad down there? Just sit tight and I am going to share 4 reasons why you smell down there and how to smell good.

Remember, I say it as it is, everything I share is either what I have experienced or what scientists have confirmed.

So if your private part oozes, it is simply because of:

Your Hygiene

This refers to how clean you, how many times a day you bath, how frequently you change your clothes, if you smell down there you need to bath at least 3 times a day, i.e. in the morning, then after work or school and before sleep to help keep clean.

Also you need to change clothes at least twice a day and when I say clothes I am referring to your boxers, (and try to wear clean trousers as often as you can, a smelling trouser can mess your boxers up and also your body)...

How You Sweat

If you sweat a lot, you should take your bathing and cloth changing routine seriously to help prevent any odour from oozing from your personal area. If you read one of my articles in which I talked about how bacteria through sweat causes body odour, then you will perfectly understand what am talking about here..

So if you sweat a lot, you should bathe at least 3 times a day and change your boxer immediately after sweating heavily.

How You Bathe

Seriously, readers there is a style to bathing and it is not about jumping in the shower and scrubbing for 3 minutes and running out or staying in the bathroom for 30 minutes and still you will smell down there..

There is something like washing adequately, slowly and carefully, like a sensual wash, don't just wipe some soap around the area and think you are done, because there may be a lot of gunk which accumulate in many folds and cleft that comprise your groin area..

These parts that you miss, just add up and leave you with a smelling area.

Consider Shaving

Consider shaving your pubic hair as it likely traps odours and dampness, which makes that place down there to ooze...

A simply trimming would do, and you don't have to shave bare, to help keep odours at bay.

Other reasons

Other reasons why you smell down there may just simply be due to

What You Do After Erupting

It is a common thing for men to fall asleep after sexual activity and most don't even take a bath after they wake. This goes for even those who masturbate, remember to clean down there after Erupting to prevent any odour..

So that solves your problems doesn't it, and do you know what I have more in store for you.. Simply subscribe below and I will send to your mail inbox an article which talk about Ten Ways to Control Your Erections.

Do not fail to use the comment section to ask any questions you may have..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Check out the original article @ http://www.newsphases.com/2016/12/men-does-your-private-part-smell-then.html

OKAY.
but I am lost.
Re: d by decatalyst(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
2SWT:
Hmmmm

How did I get here?

Cuz you are expecting to see pictorial example like this... grin grin

1 Like

Re: d by 2SWT(f): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
decatalyst:

Cuz you are expecting to see pictorial example like this... grin grin
lol ... I wasn't expecting to see that

Anyway thanks e af Tay I see something like this shocked
Re: d by decatalyst(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
2SWT:
lol ... I wasn't expecting to see that

Anyway thanks e af Tay I see something like this shocked

Don't tell me you are a friend of chidimma... grin grin
Re: d by 2SWT(f): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2016
decatalyst:

Don't tell me you are a friend of chidimma... grin grin
lol

I'd love to be her friend , we shouldn't judge her with her past

And besides those of you using Vaseline in your room Shey your case is different?
Re: d by AyamStarch: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
2SWT:
lol

I'd love to be her friend , we shouldn't judge her with her past

And besides those of you using Vaseline in your room Shey your case is different?

I'm a winner, definitely my case is different
Re: d by njiasi30(f): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Toor, u won't see guys here but if it's to bash gals dis thread would ve reached up to 10pages Lol cheesy Op, thanks 4 d info, if only dey will listen... tongue

1 Like

Re: d by Essentials1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Doxie69:

OKAY.
but I am lost.

The article talks about what makes the private part smell.... and then how to stop the smell

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. / Would You Do A Sex Tape For $5m? / Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.