Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This (2089 Views)

Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by FitnessDoctor: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
I promised to share articles from my blog from time to time...

This article was originally posted on newsphases.com

It is certainly embarrassing to smell down there, to have your abode smelling likie a rotten fish or worse, it is sickening. it can hurt your sex life and your health too..

So what do you do if you smell so bad down there? Just sit tight and I am going to share 4 reasons why you smell down there and how to smell good.

Remember, I say it as it is, everything I share is either what I have experienced or what scientists have confirmed.

So if your private part oozes, it is simply because of:

Your Hygiene

This refers to how clean you, how many times a day you bath, how frequently you change your clothes, if you smell down there you need to bath at least 3 times a day, i.e. in the morning, then after work or school and before sleep to help keep clean.

Also you need to change clothes at least twice a day and when I say clothes I am referring to your boxers, (and try to wear clean trousers as often as you can, a smelling trouser can mess your boxers up and also your body)...

How You Sweat

If you sweat a lot, you should take your bathing and cloth changing routine seriously to help prevent any odour from oozing from your personal area. If you read one of my articles in which I talked about how bacteria through sweat causes body odour, then you will perfectly understand what am talking about here..

So if you sweat a lot, you should bathe at least 3 times a day and change your boxer immediately after sweating heavily.

How You Bathe

Seriously, readers there is a style to bathing and it is not about jumping in the shower and scrubbing for 3 minutes and running out or staying in the bathroom for 30 minutes and still you will smell down there..

There is something like washing adequately, slowly and carefully, like a sensual wash, don't just wipe some soap around the area and think you are done, because there may be a lot of gunk which accumulate in many folds and cleft that comprise your groin area..

These parts that you miss, just add up and leave you with a smelling area.

Consider Shaving

Consider shaving your pubic hair as it likely traps odours and dampness, which makes that place down there to ooze...

A simply trimming would do, and you don't have to shave bare, to help keep odours at bay.

Other reasons

Other reasons why you smell down there may just simply be due to

What You Do After Ejaculating

It is a common thing for men to fall asleep after sexual activity and most don't even take a bath after they wake. This goes for even those who masturbate, remember to clean down there after ejaculating to prevent any odour..

So that solves your problems doesn't it, and do you know what I have more in store for you.. Simply subscribe below and I will send to your mail inbox an article which talk about Ten Ways to Control Your Erections.

Do not fail to use the comment section to ask any questions you may have..

Visit this link for the original article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/12/men-does-your-private-part-smell-then.html

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by INTROVERT(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by IVORY2009(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wat are u doing in dis place? Oya oya alele..

1 Like

Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by BestySam(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
How can a man's private part smell? I thought it's only endemic to females especially Akunas.
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by HMZi: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
that reminds me,I need to shave
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by NevetsIbot(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
i shaved bare last week. I'm never doing that shii again... I'm still feeling itchy now.

1 Like

Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by FitnessDoctor: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
BestySam:
How can a man's private part smell? I thought it's only endemic to females especially Akunas.

Seriously, it is a general issue and the reason most guys don't know this is because most women don't tell them because they don't want hurt their ego and these men go about the same way... and that some guys don't really take care of their little johnny...

Please remember to share so that guys can get this....

Also, you can go to the blog to subscribe to receive the TOP TEN WAYS TO CONTROL YOUR ERECTIONS
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by FitnessDoctor: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i shaved bare last week. I'm never doing that shii again... I'm still feeling itchy now.

Yea, I know the feeling.. but if you read the post very well.. you will see that it does not advise you to shave bare, but just give little johnny down there a trimming....

So next time, just trimming the hair down there rather than go bare....

Also, you can go to the blog to subscribe to receive the TOP TEN WAYS TO CONTROL YOUR ERECTIONS
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by FitnessDoctor: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
HMZi:
that reminds me,I need to shave

okay............... make we give you space...... lol

1 Like

Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by NevetsIbot(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
FitnessDoctor:

Yea, I know the feeling.. but if you read the post very well.. you will see that it does not advise you to shave bare, but just give little johnny down there a trimming....

So next time, just trimming the hair down there rather than go bare....

Yes boss... Just trimming as usual na.
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by FitnessDoctor: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Yes boss... Just trimming as usual na.

I just followed you... remember to follow back so that you wouldn't miss my upcoming health articles...

and also remember to subscribe be mail to the website to receive the 11 THINGS YOU MUST DO TO LIVE ABOVE 50 YEARS
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by NevetsIbot(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
FitnessDoctor:

I just followed you... remember to follow back so that you wouldn't miss my upcoming health articles...

and also remember to subscribe be mail to the website to receive the 11 THINGS YOU MUST DO TO LIVE ABOVE 50 YEARS

Ive been to your site months ago. Its simple nd easy to use. I'm following ya back. ASAP
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi, Did you change ur username? I know I have seen u b4 and this isn't your moniker ! Or did you Reincarnate into some1 else ?
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
There are some guys dem go wear one boxer for 6 months without washing it.if u near dem d odour wey go pass ur nose go make u say Jesus is lord.
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2016
truthsayer007:

Hi, Did you change ur username? I know I have seen u b4 and this isn't your moniker ! Or did you Reincarnate into some1 else ?
option b .
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by FitnessDoctor: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Ive been to your site months ago. Its simple nd easy to use. I'm following ya back. ASAP

thank you so much..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Men: Does Your Private Part Smell? Then Do This by Fidelismaria: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2016
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

She Only Dates Slay Kings, Please Help (picx) / Guys!! Please I Need Your Advise / Is She In Love Or What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.