Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All (1346 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Feeling Really Bad After Breaking Up With My Brother's Ex / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
So contrary to popular opinion that yoruba demons should be avoided like a plaque,I'll share some interesting views on why you should date them....
Yoruba guys have been the centre of controversy in recent times with many girls saying that they are the worst type of boyfriends to have.
The assumption has led to the creation of various memes slandering Yoruba boys or as they are popularly called, “Yoruba demons.”
Well we’re here to tell you that you should TOTALLY date such a demon. Here’s why:
1. Yoruba boys are Swag daddies:
Yoruba boys are the kings of swag. Their signature white “agbadas” ooze class and street style like no other garment can. Even if the relationship doesn’t last, at least you can boast that you once dated a swag daddy.
2. He’ll improve your spiritual life:
Yoruba demons are guaranteed to drive you closer to God. Whether it’s praying for your boyfriend to be faithful or praying for healing after he shatters your heart, God will be your friend and it will be all because of your resident Yoruba demon.
3. You’ll never have a dull moment:
Depending on how high you rank on your Yoruba guy’s chick scale, you’re bound to go on a whole bunch of parties with him. These “owambes” will make your life interesting and give you a wealth of prospective suitors to choose from when the demon eventually breaks your heart. Just don’t choose another demon, I mean Yoruba boy.
4. He’ll make you creative:
Do you know a girl who always has the deepest stuff to say about relationships, love and heartbreak? She’s probably dating or has dated a Yoruba boy. Dating this class of guys is guaranteed to help you become a creative genius. Don’t believe me? Give it a try.
5. He’ll make you a human lie-detector:
Dating a Yoruba boy will help you catch liars quicker because if he’s a Yoruba demon, then lying is his middle name. Best believe it!
6. He’ll help you recognize a good man when you eventually find one:
You will not be in the clutches of this demon forever, so when you’re rid of him, he’ll have shown you exactly what you DON’T want in a man.
7. He might not be a demon:
Most important reason to date a Yoruba guy is that he might not be a demon afterall. Maybe this demon business is just an unfair attempt to make otherwise decent guys look bad. Maybe, just maybe
**Credit to original author**

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Sexxkillz: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
Only idiots believe the stereotypical description of a person or tribe they haven't met or encountered at all.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy that picture tho
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
undecided no wonder your location is Jupiter, your nose like tunnel angry
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
You're damn right op, on point wink
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nice one

Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by sweettease(f): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:
Nice one
see them, yoruba demons grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
sweettease:
see them, yoruba demons grin grin grin
grin
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lol
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by vicstar(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
•. bullsiiit undecided •°•
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
vicstar:
•. bullsiiit undecided •°•
Hmmn

Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by vicstar(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:
Hmmn

• is it ya jealousy? •°•
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
vicstar:

• is it ya jealousy? •°•
lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by photoshoot(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
undecided no wonder your location is Jupiter, your nose like tunnel angry

Na badbelle go kill you.

#YorubaDemon

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by photoshoot(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Missyloyce:

1. Yoruba boys are Swag daddies:
Yoruba boys are the kings of swag. Their signature white “agbadas” ooze class and street style like no other garment can. Even if the relationship doesn’t last, at least you can boast that you once dated a swag daddy.

That's right! cool you got that!

2. He’ll improve your spiritual life:
Yoruba demons are guaranteed to drive you closer to God. Whether it’s praying for your boyfriend to be faithful or praying for healing after he shatters your heart, God will be your friend and it will be all because of your resident Yoruba demon.

cheesy cheesy you are not serious.

3. You’ll never have a dull moment:
Depending on how high you rank on your Yoruba guy’s chick scale, you’re bound to go on a whole bunch of parties with him. These “owambes” will make your life interesting and give you a wealth of prospective suitors to choose from when the demon eventually breaks your heart. Just don’t choose another demon, I mean Yoruba boy.

angry angry the bolded angry

He’ll make you creative:
Do you know a girl who always has the deepest stuff to say about relationships, love and heartbreak? She’s probably dating or has dated a Yoruba boy. Dating this class of guys is guaranteed to help you become a creative genius. Don’t believe me? Give it a try.

Okay cheesy not bad

He’ll make you a human lie-detector:
Dating a Yoruba boy will help you catch liars quicker because if he’s a Yoruba demon, then lying is his middle name. Best believe it!

angry angry you need cane ba undecided

He’ll help you recognize a good man when you eventually find one:
You will not be in the clutches of this demon forever, so when you’re rid of him, he’ll have shown you exactly what you DON’T want in a man.

Well, that other good man must be yoruba kiss kiss

He might not be a demon:
Most important reason to date a Yoruba guy is that he might not be a demon afterall. Maybe this demon business is just an unfair attempt to make otherwise decent guys look bad. Maybe, just maybe

kiss correct, we have just being labelled unfairly

**Credit to original author** lalasticlala angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by leuelliot(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
*Drops Mic*

Sexxkillz:

And this is rule what? Considering that you broke the rule first. . .

Any way, I take that back. You are not stupid. You're fucking stupid. You're so stupid that if your stupidity was a mountain, it would be insurmountable.

Now get your trashy no good coward self out of my mentions. Idiot kid.
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't kn y I just like Yoruba boys, despite d fact that they're demons.
Re: Yoruba Demons Aren't So Bad After All by chigoizie7(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ok, keeps moving

(1) (Reply)

Meet Queen Of All Nigerian Virgins As Student Emerges “miss Virginity” 2017 / Asj / My Experience With My Ex Girlfriend Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.