Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) (24063 Views)

Gov. Fayose, Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi, Others Present At The Yoruba Standpoint / Ambode Receives Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, At Government House, Ikeja (Photos) / Governor Fayose, Ooni Of Ife Pictured At A Coronation Anniversary In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

CAN U EVEN AFFORD IT!!!

just carry your wahala and goooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

You have also tasted the popular oshogbo weed grin

BCUS NA U BE D SELLER angry

HIDE UR FACE BOY

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by AsianTotal: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

WHERE ARE THOSE CLOWNS TAKING RUBBISH BEFORE THE HISTORIC CORONATION IN BENIN KINGDOM ....THAT THE GREAT OBA OF BENIN WULD VISIT IFE AND ALL THOSE RUBBISH OF MONTHS BACK!!!

I SEE ALL OF UNA DON HIDE!! angry

AFTER OONI DON COME BENIN PAY HOMAGE TO EWAURE II cool grin

IFE IS NOT THE CRADLE OF YORUBA WATEVA grin grin grin grin ASK OLUGBO OF UGBO AND THE ILAJES!!! grin

OLUGBO OBATERU AKINRUTAN IS THE REAL OWNER OF IFE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE WAS AT THE OBAS PALACE IN OGBE LAST WEEK AND OLUGBO RECIEVECED OBA EWAURES BLESSINGS!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by juman(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Fayose is out of his mind, you dont greet king like that in yorubaland.

You dont hug kings.
Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by ilorizico(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
Fayose trying to unite Yoruba leaders(in politics)
Oni trying to unite Yoruba leaders(Royal)

One love.
yes it is time for we Yorubas to unite

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by juman(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2016
ilorizico:
yes it is time for we Yorubas to unite

Those politicians do not stand for the interest of the masses fa.

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by gbounty: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
Fayose trying to unite Yoruba leaders(in politics)
Oni trying to unite Yoruba leaders(Royal)

One love.

Sure!
Both Omoluabi in different styles set to achieve common goal which in UNITY

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by gregyboy(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

You have also tasted the popular oshogbo weed grin
the yorubas will never agree to d truth so many kings far and near comes pay homage to the new oba of benin and small oni of ife is making mouth with oba of benin the comperism shuld be the odionware not oba....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Your moda just sucked my Preeek grin angry

mumu tell that fat thing you called mother to dip her fingers in her toto and tell us how it smells i bet it smells like your daddy pooo. you son of a gun

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

mumu tell that fat thing you called mother to dip her fingers in her toto and tell us how it smells i bet it smells like your daddy pooo. you son of a gun

hahah, bros this is too much it is sunday for christ sake

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

She sucked my preeek good then when i was done i poked my preek inside her eyeballs

She thanked me alot cuz ur fada was preekless grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by BornStunner1: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

She sucked my preeek good then when i was done i poked my preek inside her eyeballs

She thanked me alot cuz ur fada was preekless grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha
Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by BornStunner1: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2016
gregyboy:

the yorubas will never agree to d truth so many kings far and near comes pay homage to the new oba of benin and small oni of ife is making mouth with oba of benin the comperism shuld be the odionware not oba....

Hahahaha odionwere hahaha

True talk!!
Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by Femolacaster(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

WHERE ARE THOSE CLOWNS TAKING RUBBISH BEFORE THE HISTORIC CORONATION IN BENIN KINGDOM ....THAT THE GREAT OBA OF BENIN WULD VISIT IFE AND ALL THOSE RUBBISH OF MONTHS BACK!!!

I SEE ALL OF UNA DON HIDE!! angry

AFTER OONI DON COME BENIN PAY HOMAGE TO EWAURE II cool grin

IFE IS NOT THE CRADLE OF YORUBA WATEVA grin grin grin grin ASK OLUGBO OF UGBO AND THE ILAJES!!! grin

OLUGBO OBATERU AKINRUTAN IS THE REAL OWNER OF IFE!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE WAS AT THE OBAS PALACE IN OGBE LAST WEEK AND OLUGBO RECIEVECED OBA EWAURES BLESSINGS!!
The way you people type gibberish online is really disgusting, so, attending your oba's coronation by ooni translate to paying homage by Ooni? Going by your warped logic, others like sultan and sanusi that attended also went to pay homage?
I am sure those first class kings that attended your OBA's coronation were there simply because they were invited.
AND MORESO, I WONDER WHY YOU PEOPLE MASTURBATE ANY TIME YOU SEE OONI'S THREAD.
*****INFERIORITY COMPLEX***********

3 Likes

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by flowe247(f): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
who they epp?
Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by Maydfourth: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kabiyesi Ooni should please stop fraternising with Ayo Fayose...nothing good really comes from him...I pray he does not put stains on the Oonis White apparel...A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
I NO DEY SEE FEMI FALANA MAKE HIM SHOW, APPEAR OR CONTRIBUTE TO ANY GOOD THING WEY DEM DEY DO FOR EKITI, OR ANYBODY DON EVER SEE AM?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ugly miss Tourism

1 Like

Re: Fayose & Ooni Ogunwusi At Owa Ajero 25th Anniversary (Pics) by MightySparrow: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
kare o. Ajero kin osa, omo osun keregbe l' gbe orun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos / Coronavirus: Reps Reject Move To Evacuate Nigerians From China / Six Major Unresolved Crises That May Destroy APC's Chances In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.