Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? (5547 Views)

How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse / Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by firstclassmumu: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
OK
oshey thank you
Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by 0neal(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
sweettease:
This is just one kind aproko work sha, does the person know you are here analyzing her dress code?

helo sweet Angel smiley
Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by Warcraft(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Someone help me with a Wetin consign u meme
Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by NicoBoo(m): 2:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Uhmm..still lookin for the inappropriate dressing nii undecided
Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by myleadmsn: 3:50am On Dec 18, 2016
She could be old enough
Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2016
You stole someone's picture to post on nl. This S so wrong

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by 0neal(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2016
hmmm...Non verbal communication outfit
this kinda outfit attracts some men-dog,
She might be a good lady tho, with no ulterior motive
Buh as a saying goes
"you r addressed the way you dress"
Re: Is This Type Of Dressing Appropriate Or Inapproriate for a girl? by nedu2000(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2016
coolestchris:
see pant line angry
if she doesn't wear any underwear you won't see any pant line,would you rather she goes without underwear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of An Introvert / Campus Share Nude Photos On Facebook M@sterbating With Her Adult Toy / My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.