Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,812 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba (5367 Views)

List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government / Check Out This Just Completed Road In Anambra / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Look at this idiotic wannabe, we say Nde Ngwa not ndi Ngwa,everything about you is fake and false my Arochukwu friend. Go and die in peace eziohia
This is newman ubani the supposed online image maker of governor okezie ikpeazu throwing insult like umu york aba , your job is to furnish people with works of your principal and being abusive like a market woman.

I am from enugu but am a stakeholder in abia cos that's where we have our investments. So i will defend abia before enugu. Okezie ikpeazu is incompetent
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Did you read the write up of this thread? I so much doubt, because if you did & understood what you read, there is no way you will bring up such cry here
you said completed, read up what u wrote
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mynd44 seun pls put this on fp because some igbo folks are claiming nothing for them
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Udele we know you're not from Enugu,if you're sure you can defend Aba before Enugu,meet me at Chairman's office Aba south by 11am on Tuesday let me give you mia ta ituo ya LA ogwugwu Aba. In or out?
i am not a pagan bro. Am a good Christian.
You want to use security men to harass me o kwa ya ? It wont work for u.
Just tell your principal to double up.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
you said completed, read up what u wrote
Yea, I said completed, and what did I say was completed? did I say all rds in Aba were completed? of course i was specific
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Yea, I said completed, and what did I say was completed? did I say all rds in Aba were completed? of course i was specific
you mentioned aba owerri been completed instead of stating that some portion was patched up.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
eagleeye2:

Ritababe, what was expected from Okezie is not this painted sepulcher. I live in Aba, and I have followed Abia politics very well.
If Okezie continue like this, Umuaba will stone with Pure water satchet the sane way they did T.A Orji. Go and mark it somewhere.
All these Media rubbish won't help his rating.

What do you expect him to have done in 18 months with the level of decay he met? I've not been to Aba recently but from what I've heard from neutral people he is making a positive impact.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

What do you expect him to have done in 18 months with the level of decay he met? I've not been to Aba recently but from what I've heard from neutral people he is making a positive impact.
stop defending okezie is corrupt. What is he using all the money for ? Abia has more money than enugu , ebonyi but non of their wokers is being owed. You now ask what okezie does with the money he receives ,you are not commissioning projects, he is not paying worker's. All he is doing is keeping money for court case.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
you mentioned aba owerri been completed instead of stating that some portion was patched up.
Oga you must be a renowned LIAR. Where and when did I say Aba/Owerri was completed? is the time you are wasting in repeatedly writing lies here not enough for you re-read my write up until you are able to comprehend
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
stop defending okezie is corrupt. What is he using all the money for ? Abia has more money than enugu , ebonyi but non of their wokers is being owed. You now ask what okezie does with the money he receives ,you are not commissioning projects, he is not paying worker's. All he is doing is keeping money for court case.
The 2 states you just mentioned had better gov/govt earlier. Abia state had none
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Realtouchnot: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Meanwhile Setraco has just carried off their machines from Faulk's road. Work has been suspended, so I heard as government is yet to pay so far
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:
Meanwhile Setraco has just carried off their machines from Faulk's road. Work has been suspended, so I heard as government is yet to pay so far
Isn't this holiday period
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by konfused: 1:35am On Dec 24, 2016
warrah:

I hate doing this, but to prove you wrong, I will get a picture of the slabs that has broken in front of Tonimas filling station, also in front of Abia hotel.

my office is around that area, so I know what am talking about, passing on foot and driving through are two different things......

Let me help you out. We are not saying IKPEAZU is not trying, but ihe Eme mara Eme ma, Ana akpo ya nwa mma.

These two slabs are just in front of Tonimas filling station.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
wish you a very merry Christmas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Offers You Bullion Van Of Cash To Sleep With him / This Is What Wikipedia Puts The Population Of Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani As.... / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.