Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government (1412 Views)

Keyamo’s Appointment Is Welcomed By Delta APC – Uduaghan / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by HenryUbus12345(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2018
1. Construction of Old Okpe Road, Jeddo -Okpe-Recently awarded

2. Maintenance of Oha/Adagbrassa-Ugolo/Ohorhe Road -Okpe-Recently awarded

3. Construction of Mereje Drainage Network, Mereje, Okpe Local Government Area-Okpe-Recently awarded

4. Construction of Lucas Street, Abraka in Ethiope East Local Government Area-Ethiope East-Recently awarded

5. Rehabilitation and Expansion of Access Road to Uvwie Modern Market Ugbolokposo, Section I measuring 2.153kilometres, which begins from P.T.I Road/Alegbo Road junction to the market in Effurun-Uvwie-Recently awarded

6. Construction of Owa-Aliosimi/Abraka Road -Ika North East-Recently awarded

7. Completion of the Construction of Maryam Babangida Road, Asaba-Oshimli South-Recently awarded

8. Continuation of the construction of Ibusa/Achalla/Asaba Road (Phase I: 4.125 kilometres from Ibusa) -Oshimli North-Recently awarded

9. Construction of Ede Grammar School Road, off Asaba/Benin Express way, Umunede in Ika North East Local Government Area -Ika North East-Recently awarded

10. Construction of Kikanwa, Ebegbomi & Upper Ogbini Streets Boji-Boji Owa in Ika North East L.G.A.-Ika North East-Recently awarded

11. Construction of the Construction of a 1200 metres length section of Etua/Utagba-Uno Road in Utagba-Uno -Ndokwa East-Recently awarded

12. Construction of Agidiehi Road, in Ogwashi-Uku Town-Aniocha South-Recently awarded

13. Construction of Ogbeowele Road, Issele-Uku-Aniocha North-Recently awarded

14. Construction of Upper Odeh Street (from Imudia Street to Marierie Street) Agbor-Ika South-Recently awarded

15. Construction of Internal Roads and Parking Lots within the Premises of the General Hospital Complex, Asaba-Oshimili South-Recently awarded

16. Construction of Asaba/Oko-Amakom/Oko-Obiokpu/Oko-Anala Road (Section I: Oko-Amakom/Oko-Obiokpu) -Oshimili South-Recently awarded

17. Construction of Iselegu Township Roads Phase II, Iselegu-Ndokwa East-Recently awarded

18. Construction of DDPA Housing Estate Roads, Agbor in Ika South Local Government Area-Ika South-Recently awarded

19. Continuation and Completion of the Construction of the Road from Ughelli/Patani Expressway Junction to Bulu-Angiama-Patani-Recently awarded

20. Construction of Emede Ring Road with a Spur to Ovie Palace Road, Emede -Isoko South-Recently awarded

21. Construction of Ogulagha/Youbebe/Biniebiama Road -Burutu -Recently awarded

22. Construction of Torugbene/Ojobo Road (Section A: Length 3.104 Kilometres from end of NDDC project to approach to first bridge) -Burutu -Recently awarded

23. Construction of Karien Street with a Spur to Emiberien Street, Okumagba Layout, Warri-Warri South-Recently awarded

24. Construction of Dimony Street, Okumagba Layout, Warri-Warri South-Recently awarded

25. Construction of 400m road within the Isoko Development Union (IDU) Secretariat Complex, by Oleh Roundabout-Isoko North-Recently awarded

26. Rehabilitation of Ekiugbo-Iyede/Oghara-Iyede/Emevor Old Road with construction of Spur (4) at Oghara-Iyede-Isoko North-Recently awarded

27. Construction of the Oyede Industrial Layout Road, Oyede-Isoko North-Recently awarded

28. Rehabilitation of the Edjeba Waterfront/Warri Industrial Business Park Road in Edjeba-Warri South-Recently awarded

29. Construction Main Axial Road in Erowha Community-Isoko South-Recently awarded

30. Construction of Osititi Street, Off Osamede and Asuighwuru Street, Okumagba Layout, Warri-Warri South-Recently awarded

Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by lokito: 8:01am On May 07, 2018
Well in Nigeria politics, leaders start what they can't finish just to be a cynosure for future politicking.

1 Like

Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by Shawnnn01: 8:20am On May 07, 2018
Awarded

Not completed o.

If it is not madness how is this an achievement.

The madness PDP spread in this country need to stop. This is how the drunkard celebrated the comment of Lagos Ibadan expressway with so much fun fare. The first ever of its kind in Nigeria even military dictators we accuse of misgoverning the country never tried such.

Here we again with a fhool from PDP celebrating award of road contracts. Contracts that will never be executed till his 3rd generation.
Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by hisgrace090: 9:22am On May 07, 2018
Hope abia state of bad roads is watching?
Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
Hope abia state of bad roads is watching?
whats your beef with my state dude?
Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by hisgrace090: 11:16am On May 07, 2018
eduj:

whats your beef with my state dude?

If you"re happy with roads in abia state local govts your people will be disappointed in you.

Don't die saving face, speak up against what the state is going through.

My concern is out of love from my experience of bad roads in the state all the time I have been there.
Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by Nobody: 11:19am On May 07, 2018
hisgrace090:

If you"re happy with roads in abia state local govts your people will be disappointed in you.

Don't die saving face, speak up against what the state is going through.

My concern is out of love from my experience of bad roads in the state all the time I have been there.
which lgas,and when last where you in the state?
Re: List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government by hisgrace090: 11:34am On May 07, 2018
eduj:

which lgas,and when last where you in the state?

I have been to OHAFIA LGA and the only surviving roads in it is the dilapidated federal road at the center and the one constructed by ouk from ebem OHAFIA to okon. Around 15km rd.

When last in isiukuato LGA the only roads there is the few kilometer said to be constructed by former army chief who comes from that place, the rest up to 94 % are death trap..

I have been to arochuku/ bende LGA and the roads there are also in deplorable condition.

The only good roads in abia state seems to be in abia capital umuahia and few in aba though I HV not been to interior ngwa land.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Kaduna LG Elections: 5 Returning Officers Missing / N254 Million Bribery Charges: I Won’t Go Down Without Akpabio, Says OBA / You Are Daydreaming, Can’t Allow Takeover From Buhari – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.