Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba (5360 Views)

List Of Recently Awarded Road Projects By Delta State Government / Check Out This Just Completed Road In Anambra / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by betterABIAstate: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
fergie001:

Last time there,I think a new Govt House is been built there,Fee High Court,WAEC HQTRs,been long anyways.
TA Orji started the government house. Most people dont know that part of umuahia, that area is an emerging city centre.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Leopardd(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
fergie001:

My dear,understand what he is saying,d job is nice,but d pace is slow.I am Umuahian but d day I went 2 that CBN side,secretariat side,I thought I was in Uyo.Governors b4 him didn't do enough,he should just hasten d work,finances are tight now but he can do better;

When i went to that side last year November, serious work was going on there...that secretariat side besides CBN and Ministry of women affairs or one ministry like that, right?

From that hill u could see one housing estate the other side of the slope, all in Yellow and brown color, sort of.

I lost that fone before i traveled, I wish i still have the snaps from the works i saw going on last year November.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Okezie Ikpeazu has disappointed ndi ngwa ,all of them that lives in Aba are ashamed to talk now . just say oke ezuola abia to them ,what you hear is murmuring. Imagine. Aba owerri road is still under reconstruction for over 18 months , just a road one can ply in 5/10 minutes, not to talk of portharcourt road which is a no go area . okezie you're a punishment to abians
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
For those of us that live in Aba, we know how much of our time the traditional hold up at Railway along Aba/Owerri Road wastes on daily basis due to bad road.The good news is that all that is now history as The Gov of Abia state has had the road taken care off with deep drainage. view pics. Next update will be on the magical job being done by setraco at Faulks road, Aba.Thanks
why did u not snap from brass junction down to osisioma ? Is not the same road ? Tell your master that ndi aba are not happy with his under performance
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
ritababe:

T.A style as in?
Patching or working less than 2 kilometres and claiming to have worked the whole stretch of the road.
If you live in Aba you will cringe when these good for nothing sycophants starts praising their master the Governor.
My only Joy is that Okezie Ikpeazu is an Ngwa man. And his people are watching him, irrespective of anything his cyber bullies want to make you believe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
why did u not snap from brass junction down to osisioma ? Is not the same road ? Tell your master that ndi aba are not happy with his under performance
Don't mind them. From St Paul's bust stop to Immaculate bus stop you will spend nothing less than 30 minutes. While if you walk the same distance it won't take you more than 5 minutes.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
Okezie Ikpeazu has disappointed ndi ngwa ,all of them that lives in Aba are ashamed to talk now . just say oke ezuola abia to them ,what you hear is murmuring. Imagine. Aba owerri road is still under reconstruction for over 18 months , just a road one can ply in 5/10 minutes, not to talk of portharcourt road which is a no go area . okezie you're a punishment to abians
Thank you. You live in Aba.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ratebuster:

shut up there nwokem, Okezie is doing well do you know how much damage the two orjis did to the state.
When the time comes, Ngwa people will disown him. I trust them for that. No blame will go to Ndi Ohuhu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
eagleeye2:

Patching or working less than 2 kilometres and claiming to have worked the whole stretch of the road.
If you live in Aba you will cringe when these good for nothing sycophants starts praising their master the Governor.
My only Joy is that Okezie Ikpeazu is an Ngwa man. And his people are watching him, irrespective of anything his cyber bullies want to make you believe.

base on what I saw he didn't patch it, he is doing his best the best we can do is to support him, at least he is better than Orji.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
career44:
Sometimes i wonder if you people that is commenting is really residing in Aba. For me Ikpeazu is a failure. Why showing us pix of less than 1km road that he just repaired. Just from abia poly to rail way. It is even one lane. The man is a failure .
Look at the pictures very well. The pictures show from Tonimas filling station to the junction before First bank and Ecobank former Oceanic Bank.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
ritababe:

base on what I saw he didn't patch it, he is doing his best the best we can do is to support him, at least he is better than Orji.
Ritababe, what was expected from Okezie is not this painted sepulcher. I live in Aba, and I have followed Abia politics very well.
If Okezie continue like this, Umuaba will stone with Pure water satchet the sane way they did T.A Orji. Go and mark it somewhere.
All these Media rubbish won't help his rating.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
eagleeye2:

Thank you. You live in Aba.
am an aba boy though from enugu ,but i will defend aba before defending enugu state
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
eagleeye2:

Look at the pictures very well. The pictures show from Tonimas filling station to the junction before First bank and Ecobank former Oceanic Bank.
Do you also live in Aba and knows where railway is?
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
Did you read the write up of this thread? I so much doubt, because if you did & understood what you read, there is no way you will bring up such cry here
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by warrah(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Please with all due respect, This thread is not for political noise, Take Note. No body is singing praises here, I created this topic as it affects me personally. I expressed my happiness, And also stated how Railway area of Aba/Owerri messes up my day & a whole lot of other people. If you had mentioned about the work being slow kind of, it would have been understandable to some extent.But for you to say the slab & rods used are below standard,you are an established liar.can you please show us such slab/rod in pictures, no imported pictures. And also, I m from south south, not in anyway related to anybody or govt of Abia state.Thanks

I hate doing this, but to prove you wrong, I will get a picture of the slabs that has broken in front of Tonimas filling station, also in front of Abia hotel.

my office is around that area, so I know what am talking about, passing on foot and driving through are two different things......
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
eagleeye2:

Don't mind them. From St Paul's bust stop to Immaculate bus stop you will spend nothing less than 30 minutes. While if you walk the same distance it won't take you more than 5 minutes.
when did railway extend to that part of Aba? Is the gov also expected to teach you people how to drive like other humans in other states
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
warrah:

I hate doing this, but to prove you wrong, I will get a picture of the slabs that has broken in front of Tonimas filling station, also in front of Abia hotel.

my office is around that area, so I know what am talking about, passing on foot and driving through are two different things......
Ok sir, I even move more on foot. please your picture should be clear on the location. I will also show the world shots of the rod in some yet to be poured slabs. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
warrah:

Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by eagleeye2: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Do you also live in Aba and knows where railway is?
What nonsense are you talking about. is the picture not from Tonimas filling station by PZ bus stop to Rail by Factory road? I ply this very road daily. And you can't confuse someone like me.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Scholes007:
Nice. But let's go green, don't u think so friend? @ Ponponkon
You're on point bro.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
eagleeye2:

What nonsense are you talking about. is the picture not from Tonimas filling station by PZ bus stop to Rail by Factory road? I ply this very road daily. And you can't confuse someone like me.
And where in your comment did you mention Railway? you guys should always read well before you jump into commenting.Go back, read my write up again and you will realize you are the one confusing yourself. Na every thread una dey won turn to fight
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
Look at this idiotic wannabe, we say Nde Ngwa not ndi Ngwa,everything about you is fake and false my Arochukwu friend. Go and die in peace eziohia
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Did you read the write up of this thread? I so much doubt, because if you did & understood what you read, there is no way you will bring up such cry here
you said owerri rd completed? Oga take your propaganda off here. The so-called governor is incompetent a
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Customer80: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Look at this idiotic wannabe, we say Nde Ngwa not ndi Ngwa,everything about you is fake and false my Arochukwu friend. Go and die in peace eziohia
u don appear with ur main moniker? Oldman ubani the clueless man , u should be Ashamed that ur principal is underperforming
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ponponkon:
Bros pls help me address some of these people trying to pollute my innocent thread with their hate for the gov & his efforts. I was only thanking God that the traditional traffic on the railway area of Aba/Owerri rd is now a thing of the past, knowing exactly how it affects my business &that of sm other persons. finish, and some of them are now understanding railway to be ph road
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
u don appear with ur main moniker? Oldman ubani the clueless man , u should be Ashamed that ur principal is underperforming
If your Nna had not under performed, we would used cold cycle and prevent Nigeria from having a non entity like you who denies his Arochukwu ancestry just to claim Ngwa in other to steal what does not belong to him
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
Bros pls help me address some of these people trying to pollute my innocent thread with their hate for the gov & his efforts. I was only thanking God that the traditional traffic on the railway area of Aba/Owerri rd is now a thing of the past, knowing exactly how it affects my business &that of sm other persons. finish, and some of them are now understanding railway to be ph road
Don't worry bro,I know how to send the fools back to their caves. I spoke with one idiot ofvAPGA who resides in Aba Egege street to be précised, he was displaying his usual hatred of my people, I then reminded him that the transport fare to his village is only but 500,he saw I was serious and started begging. The idiots are many here but I can always handle them
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Bbklopsy: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
you said owerri rd completed? Oga take your propaganda off here. The so-called governor is incompetent a
where did u read owerri rd completed from? simple comprehension. who are you working for
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Customer80:
am an aba boy though from enugu ,but i will defend aba before defending enugu state
Udele we know you're not from Enugu,if you're sure you can defend Aba before Enugu,meet me at Chairman's office Aba south by 11am on Tuesday let me give you mia ta ituo ya LA ogwugwu Aba. In or out?
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Abagworo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by fergie001: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
Leopardd:

When i went to that side last year November, serious work was going on there...that secretariat side besides CBN and Ministry of women affairs or one ministry like that, right?

From that hill u could see one housing estate the other side of the slope, all in Yellow and brown color, sort of.

I lost that fone before i traveled, I wish i still have the snaps from the works i saw going on last year November.
That side no follow for Umuahia ooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Recently Completed Road In Aba by Ponponkon: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bbklopsy:
where did u read owerri rd completed from? simple comprehension. who are you working for
Why are you responding to that Ekwensu? please just let Mr handle him the way the Aboki's at Ama-hausa handles nne at 150 per nyu. I am here to decapitate utu-agwos like him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State / Is He Our Next President? (photo) / Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.