Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Bank Phb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb (1614 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb by daclox: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
I was invited for interview with Bank PHB early in the month of september in Ibadan after passing their test.I attended the interview then,and am yet to get a reply from them since then.all efforts to contact them proved abbortive.I will like to know if anybody knows of anyone who also attended the interview and has been called.
Re: Bank Phb by tainzo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2007
i also had the interview with them but its like the nigerian factor has taken over again.
You know what i mean(Man know man syndrom)
Anyway, was told to be hopeful as they might just decide to select from the remaining candidates instead of conducting another test.
Best of luck man.
Cheers,
Tainzo

(1) (Reply)

Saipem Interview / A Petroleum Company In Lagos Is Recruiting / Bat Nigeria Calls 4 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.