Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? (9761 Views)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / 2019: Inec To Register 5 New Parties (tribune) / "Advanced PDP": Makarfi Faction To Register A New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by louismane2: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
samhay:
Out of frustration about events in the country, I posted this on my Facebook wall on the 27th November

I do warn my friends each time we joke not to 'spoil my name' because I cherish it and I have political ambition, I think the time is now.
After Leicester won the EPL earlier this season, I thought it's the last controversial news we will hear this year. Before you could say JACK BAUER, BREXIT happened and the last event that proved to me that anything is possible is the U. S. A election which Donald J. Trump won against all odds.
Immediately the election result was announced foremost and renowned comedian @Basketmouth and @SeyiLaw declared their intention to run for the presidency in the year 2019, After deep thought in my inner chamber, I won't lie and tell you my people has chosen/nominated me to run like most politicians say
I am boldly coming out to put myself up as a Presidential candidate for the 2019 election.
Watch this space for my immediate plans

[b]Below are my immediate focus for the 1st 100days in office tagged:
RELAYING THE FOUNDATION.
➡ I will first scrap both The Senate and House of Reps.
➡ I will then suspend the constitution, and order all local council to nominate 1person to represent them at the federal level for 2 months. Their duty is to formulate another constitution.
➡ All politicians and whoever hold a political office from 1979 till date will be arrested and tried for treason/corruption and be prosecuted, if found guilty all his/her fortune will be consfiscated , and jailed based on the constitution (No room for long term adjournment) It must start and end within 2 months
➡ I will suggest the removal of immunity clause from the new constitution and recommend life imprisonment or death sentence for all corrupt public office holder;
➡ No more political appointment whatsoever, All appointments shall be advertised in the dailies and people bid for it including ministers and advisers.
➡ Huge maximum prison will be built in a the 6 regions to accommodate new criminals to be convicted,no more VIP prison, all convicts on death roll beyond 10yrs shall be re-tried. if still found guilty, immediate execution and if not, they will be set free. thereby decongesting our prisons.
➡ Immediate warning to all past leaders and past office holders that their suggestions is not needed in my Government. They have done enough of that. (NOW IS TIME FOR THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW)
➡ Minimum wage will increased to 50,000 but all public office holder will not earn above #70,000 since it is a call to serve.
➡ Recall all ambassadors representing us outside the country back home, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.
➡ All office holders are not allowed to travel out of the country without a tangible reason and their itinerary must be sent to the federal government.
➡ After the tenure of any public office holder, they must surrender themselves to be investigated. Any office holder that did not fulfill 70% of his/her campaign promises should be executed immediately.
AFTER ALL THESE HAS ACHIEVED IN THE 1st 100days
➡ I would decentralize the government so every region would cater for its power supply and micro economy, 10% of their internally generated revenue should go to the Federal purse
These are some of the immediate agenda that I want to work on.
Long-term Policies will be declared soon
Watch this space.......
Let's Relay The Foundation
Long Live Mcayofficial!!!
Long Live Naija Youths!!!
Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!![/b]
sir are you a politician or a murderer??....this is pure youthful exhuberance and if i may add, most of your agendas are flawed
nobody will vote for a stingy executioñer in suit
you have lost my vote.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Realdon1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=louismane2 post=52054021]
sir are you a politician or a murderer??....this is pure youthful exhuberance and if i may add, most of your agendas are flawed
you have lost my vote.[/quote
my able youth, you knw is a one man opinion. dnt wory, we will join heads together to make it right. He ddnt mean what he wrote. dnt give up. united we stand. if Nigeria situation doesnt affect u, it affects one of your relations. we hv started d journey nw

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by revolutionary(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
jasper83:

I was just discussing this same issue with my mum last night when I went visiting. That this idea of youth takeover has been running through my mind after the election of Donald Trump that truly there is possibility in impossibility if we are strategic,patriotic and put our best into it.

I told her that I observed during the 2015 election that mouth doesn't win elections but eligible voters do, I mean people with PVC's. I told her that for example I'm not trying to be tribalistic here but I observed that all the places the Igbos' won in Lagos either as national assembly members or state assembly members, they won by the bloc votes of their tribesmen/ women in those constituencies. That was why they were crying before the elections that their PVC's where deliberately hidden by INEC in places like Isolo, Mushin, Osodi etc to deny them voting because they could cause some havoc with it and they did. Remember our ifeanyi ubah was boasting that they could deliver Lagos. He knew the enormous voters he could count on.

They have educated themselves in their indigbo meetings that majority of Yoruba people don't have the tenacity to register for PVC and I myself was guilty of that. The Okada riders, the spare parts sellers will leave there store and queue for hours just to get the PVC but we the so called " busy career people" are laid back citing tiredness or know time just to spare for national issues that consigns our national lives, but nah we be political analyst pass, we are just tooth bull dogs or paper tigers.

So on the D-day these artisans will galvanized themselves together and give their own personally nominated candidates their bloc votes. Naso leaders are made ooo.
I remember vividly that we are just looking like mumu when my brothers from the east with PVC's are just making things happen at the polling stations. I was helpless as they won that unit for PDP and I promised myself that come 2019 no matter the time constraints I must get my PVC to have a voice. Just one vote can make a difference.

This mission is 100% achievable and I'm in for it. Don't let us discourage our shelves because those political bastards are here monitoring events. Nigerian youths must be resolute. This country is ours and the revolution we need is that of determination and common sense. Nobody needs to die. Why die for a cause you believe,we all need to witness our heaven on earth here while still alive. This logic is what we can use to outsmart them 100%. Gracias
jasper83:

I was just discussing this same issue with my mum last night when I went visiting. That this idea of youth takeover has been running through my mind after the election of Donald Trump that truly there is possibility in impossibility if we are strategic,patriotic and put our best into it.

I told her that I observed during the 2015 election that mouth doesn't win elections but eligible voters do, I mean people with PVC's. I told her that for example I'm not trying to be tribalistic here but I observed that all the places the Igbos' won in Lagos either as national assembly members or state assembly members, they won by the bloc votes of their tribesmen/ women in those constituencies. That was why they were crying before the elections that their PVC's where deliberately hidden by INEC in places like Isolo, Mushin, Osodi etc to deny them voting because they could cause some havoc with it and they did. Remember our ifeanyi ubah was boasting that they could deliver Lagos. He knew the enormous voters he could count on.

They have educated themselves in their indigbo meetings that majority of Yoruba people don't have the tenacity to register for PVC and I myself was guilty of that. The Okada riders, the spare parts sellers will leave there store and queue for hours just to get the PVC but we the so called " busy career people" are laid back citing tiredness or know time just to spare for national issues that consigns our national lives, but nah we be political analyst pass, we are just tooth bull dogs or paper tigers.

So on the D-day these artisans will galvanized themselves together and give their own personally nominated candidates their bloc votes. Naso leaders are made ooo.
I remember vividly that we are just looking like mumu when my brothers from the east with PVC's are just making things happen at the polling stations. I was helpless as they won that unit for PDP and I promised myself that come 2019 no matter the time constraints I must get my PVC to have a voice. Just one vote can make a difference.

This mission is 100% achievable and I'm in for it. Don't let us discourage our shelves because those political bastards are here monitoring events. Nigerian youths must be resolute. This country is ours and the revolution we need is that of determination and common sense. Nobody needs to die. Why die for a cause you believe,we all need to witness our heaven on earth here while still alive. This logic is what we can use to outsmart them 100%. Gracias
jasper83:

nice,everything is possible with hard work
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by kolado(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
I believe we can ignite a peaceful revolution by forming a political party. We need solid financial outlay to till the ground in order to make it workable. MONEY is the only instrument this old cargo politicians have been using to lure the youths. We need vibrant and sound minded youths at the state levels who can hold body and soul of his or her followers together. A legal team is needed likewise.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by samhay: 3:52am On Dec 19, 2016
louismane2:

you have lost my vote.

It was just a joking sturv kinda.

But am tired of d news coming from Naija daily
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Lord3point5: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2016
This is a very good idea...and it's time we, the youth, take responsibility of the progress of this country. Nigeria is lagging behind seriously when compared with other countries she was at level with some 30 years ago. These old men can't offer us anything. I don't mean to be disrespectful to these elderly ones, but to be very honest, they lack the capability and hunger to set this country on the right path.
We have what it takes to execute this plan, if only we can be honest about it. The present "average" Nigerian has the mentality of watching out for themselves alone. It only takes a "dollar rain" and you see devoted people turn "Judases".
I support this movement.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by exotique1: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Let's start by popularising the slogan "tomorrow is now"

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
exotique1:

Nice One.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by samhay: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
exotique1:

I love this.

It's the word 'Tomorrow' that they've been using to deceive us.

Let's make use of it.

Cc: Ask4Info

Can u get this pics to the front page?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Tidamsel: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
samhay:

I love this.

Let's make use of it.

D PROFF smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by mcameo: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Guys,

Wonderful Topic, but i suspect like every other thing in Nigeria, interest and will would burn out. If we are serious about making a difference, i suggest it is enough of talk and time to make effective difference.

I would list some contributors above for us to meet and discuss further, it is not my intention to disrespect anyone on the forum, it just that we need to feel people intentions out. I suggest a lunch date of me, hosting.

My whatapps number is 08104893710, please text me or there is already a forum out there please do add me.

Cc: ASK4info

Cc:blackborn7

Cc:BadmanGozie

Cc:DaudaAbu

Cc:revolutionary

Cc:ebby9z

Cc:hoodmenconcept

Cc:swagagolic01

Cc:jasper83

Cc:exotique1

Cc:samhay

Cc:SexytohbAd

Cc:Olaide1295

Cc:repogirl

Cc:2dugged

Cc:kretoz

Hopefully, we can get some work done. Thanks.

Take care all.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by blackborn7(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
samhay:

I love this.

Let's make use of it.

We re so sick of the tomorrow slogan, is better we say NOW!! NOW!!! NOW!!!
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by blackborn7(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
mcameo:

Guys,

Wonderful Topic, but i suspect like every other thing in Nigeria, interest and will would burn out. If we are serious about making a difference, i suggest it is enough of talk and time to make effective difference.

I would list some contributors above for us to meet and discuss further, it is not my intention to disrespect anyone on the forum, it just that we need to feel people intentions out. I suggest a lunch date of me, hosting.

My whatapps number is 08104893710, please text me or there is already a forum out there please do add me.

Hopefully, we can get some work done. Thanks.

Take care all.

Thanks for declaring interest. is time we get to work.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good day Compatriot,

You are receiving this mail because you should interest some few weeks back in being part of a Young and Great Political Movement that might eventually seeing us a registering a formidable and strong political party which will eventually take over the affairs of this GREAT Nation of ours.

We have been for so long used as pawns in the game of Chess of our elites. For how long we will sit and watch at the corner and be victims of lawlessness, grave corruption, misrule and nonchalant governance? It is okay to stay peaceful and keep quiet but unfortunately, while they keep feeding fat each passing day, the life of the average youth keeps getting worse off. After many frustrating years in school, one graduates and find out there's absolutely no job out there. The few one finds available, are either underpaid or filled with so much uncertainty. If you learn a skill or trade, the policies are more against you than in favour. The banks, regulatory authority and general social amenities are just not a topic for today.

Whether you are Christian, Muslim, Traditional or Pagan, be you from Ibibio, Igbo, Benin, Ijaw, Yoruba, Efic, Kanuri, Hausa, now is the time to drop your ethnic and religious views and join hand for a better Nigeria. At least if not for us but for our children and children yet unborn.

To start this PACEFUL, NONVIOLENT, NON BIAS AND NONPROFIT MAKING movement we have created a Name, Logo, and Facebook page (which are subject to change and modification as time goes on).

Let us all endeavor to JOIN the Facebook page today and invite as many people as possible.

This movement for a better and positive Nigeria can only be successful with each and everyone of us full support, suggestion and constructive criticism.

Below is the Facebook Linnk.

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Young-Movement-Party-1814044028861604/

Let us come up with positive, nonviolent, non provocative videos and articles on how to achieve a better Nigeria. These contents will be publish on our social media pages for the world to see why they should take us serious.

Attached is the Party Logo (Including Name and Slogan).

God Bless.

Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
A mail has been sent to everyone who sent an email requesting to be a member of this great movement.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
mcameo:

Guys,

Hope you all got the mails?
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by samhay: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ask4Info:

Yes
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by disumusa: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ask4Info:
Hello Dear Politically savvy Nairalanders,

With a heavy heart and all seriously while expecting Fully mature responses, i will like to find out the following:

1) What does it take to Register a Political Party?

2) What documents does INEC require?

3) What about is required and how much should be the least minimum balance of the parties account at any given time?

4) What is the minimum number of members who can form a political party?

Fellow Nigerian youths, the time has come for we all to seize permanently the political mantle from these greedy and heartless men and women who from 1960 till date care only about the stomach, large accounts and their loved ones. They unite in looting the country dry while turning the general populace against themselves.

Come 2019, even if we the youths (4years and below) have not fully succeeded in chasing these greeding folks from our political terrain, by 2023 show should have stamped our feet in take over leadership.

Irrespective of gender, religion, ethnicity, educational and financial status, now is the time to unite to determine our future and that of our children
ojuiku
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by mcameo: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks everyone, is it possible to arrange a meet and rub minds, ASK4Info, could you also start a whatsup group forum, so we can chat and discuss further. Thanks all.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Ask4Info: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
mcameo:

Thanks everyone, is it possible to arrange a meet and rub minds, ASK4Info, could you also start a whatsup group forum, so we can chat and discuss further. Thanks all.

I will do that shortly (in the coming days).
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by mcameo: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
@Ask4Info & Olaide1295,

My number is on an earlier post on this topic, call or whatsapp me.

cc Ask4info
cc Olaide1295
cc blackborn 7
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ask4Info:

I didn't o
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
mcameo:

hi.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by dingbang(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2017
kretoz:
So on point, in fact the possibility of u being a youth is from zero to non negligible , Nice summary dear.
where do u reside too.. Kretoz
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by eltalentino(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Am in. 15million youth should be the focus.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by MshelB(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2017
I tell you without a doubt this can be the BEST thing to happen to avery Nigerian youth like myself who has the adeology true democracy. These old men have nothing to offer us. They've had enough time and they've proved it. Let young vibrant idea-filled people like you and I come together to pursue this common cause and champion a revolution to secure our future and the future of our children.

YES YES YES WE CAN!
Please add me.

Whatsapp - 08188707267
E-mail - sawasb001@yahoo.com

OUR TOMORROW IS NOW!
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by orisa37: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let INEC publish The Requirements(The Memorandum of Party Formation) now.
Re: What Does It Take To Register A Political Party? by youthmovement: 11:05am On May 02, 2017
I'm fully interested in this movement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! / Abiodun Gives Free Land To 2,000 Farmers / Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.