Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) (34360 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2016
See earlier thread about her that went viral https://www.nairaland.com/3522793/female-student-sells-crayfish-sponsor#51986579

According to a Twitter user, @UcheIsClown, who shared the photos on social media seeking for help, a young lady identified as Queen who is a Nigerian undergraduate, is currently selling crayfish to make a living and see herself through school.

As the photos of the young lady which emerged online, went viral, former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili and other Nigerians have shown interest in patronizing her.

Also, the publisher of Genevieve Magazine, Betty Irabor, disclosed that Queen will be featured in her magazine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016

1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2016
The power of the social media.

Youths of our time have a very strong weapon/tool at our fingertips but we rarely use it, at least, in the right way. This is so evident in the post/reply/mentionsmentions you see on nairaland.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Ejaisky: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Let me look for something to sell too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2016
d advantages of social media out weighs its disadvantages

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by 2SWT(f): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Like ladies have found an easier way to the top

Abeg lemme Kuku go and sell something grin

But I need someone to post the pics on social media too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by phlamesG: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Chai so like so this girl go blow shocked shocked

Me I'm selling waterleaf oo cry cry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by MilesLamar(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2016
nna time to start small business o
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016

IGBO GIRLS!!!

THEY LIKE HANDWORK PASS LIPSTICK WORK!!!!!

IGBO BOYS BEWARE EDO BOYS DEY WIT DAGGER OO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I LOVE IGBO GIRLS!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by shevchenko(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Rubbish

Ezekwesili put her and many poor nigerians into this mess

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by slawomir: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
ok
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by friedcorn: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
I sell burukutu......
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Carrottop(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
E be like say na the way be this now oo...by the way don't sell your cray fish on credit to them oo
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by yekparikpa(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Life ain't fair to men. Thousands of boys
sells bra,panties,bread,crayfish but that'll never get this sort of sympathy and attention.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by seunlly(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
EPP a brother too I sell garri

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
is olajumoke Bread still hot?
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by FatGuy: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg, who get kiwi polish? I wan start business
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by enitey(f): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Make i go dae sell Ugwu abi na Ugu
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by LordGuru1: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2016
I love the fact that she didn't go into prostitution like some myopic lazy girls.

The following Post got me thinking, what do you think of it?
EternalBeing:
Let's get real! I thanks GOD for my current spiritual state. I was able to give up my addition to ganja(indian hemp) 3 years ago when I newly accepted Christ. But sometimes the urge to smoke still comes back so strongly even more than the urge to have sex/fornicate. My saving Grace has being that I realized throughout my years of ganja addition then, whenever I don't smoke for some days, I'll remember my dreams vividly and the things I saw would always happen. Ever since I totally quit, this phenomena has been constant. So, I discovered that everyone is his/her best Pastor/Prophet/Alfa/Herbalist if only we can do away with vices such as sexual immorality, smoking, etc. For brethren here on NL that have totally broken free from these familiars shackles and common captivities, help us by telling us how you permanently freed your mind from entertaining or dwelling on the evil thoughts that leads to sins.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, MissIfylove, Mods.
https://www.nairaland.com/3525405/question-how-live-holy-life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Yarduni: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2016
Nonsense

So is she a pauper because she is selling crayfish for a living? What the heck is wrong with these people all in the name of trending?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Estimable(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2016
Stamford Bridge has become so Hazard-ous i Kante believe this Terry-fic run of form,it's Conte-gious. We are Cost-ing to the title in a Fab-lous way

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by lirusehn(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2016
am wowed undecided

Make i hear say then help humans with pipe undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by alsudaes1(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Ejaisky:
Let me look for something to sell too.

Lol

You can sell fish i.e eja from ur moniker (eja is key)

#Just joking

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by shyling(f): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2016
decatalyst:
The power of the social media.

Youths of our time have a very strong weapon/tool at our fingertips but we rarely use it, at least, in the right way. This is so evident in the post/reply/mentionsmentions you see on nairaland.
tell hungerbad sarrki draabey and other dunderheads

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Twallace: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2016
It's her time. BTW, a lot of us sell stuffs for our parents in the market and on the roadside to make ends meet and go to school. The bae is simply lucky but nothing unusual. Enjoy babe
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by Martinola(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2016
abi makuku go dey sell groundnnut?
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by shyling(f): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Yarduni:
Nonsense

So is she a pauper because she is selling crayfish for a living? What the heck is wrong with these people all in the name of trending?
me self was wondering
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by ilorizico(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Do
Re: Betty Irabor & Ezekwesili To Help Undergraduate Who Sells Crayfish (Pics) by eezeribe(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Me too I need Patrons in My business...

CC
GOD
Tony Elumelu
Aliko Dangote
Femi otedola
Mike Adenuga
Ifeanyi Uba
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? / An Employer Sent The Above Message To His Employees / My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.