Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt (34259 Views)

Police Officer Who Bagged PhD As A Corporal, Begs For Promotion (Pics, VIDEO) / She Absconded From Work, Now She Begs To Come Back / Guys, Never Look This Way If You Want To Keep Your Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by cityweekly(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
STANDING ON THE CORNER IN THE STREET OF PORT HARCOURT, A MAN IS BEGGING FOR A JOB

A Nigerian man with Masters degree has taken to the streets of Port Harcourt with a placard, begging the public for a job.

He captured the attention of motorists at Rumuokoro who were passing by the location he stationed himself. He has been there almost daily for a week , with a stack of resumes and a placard.
He was also seen at Rivers State Industrial Court Area Port Harcourt.

He held the placard saying Nigerians help me. I need a job to stay alive. The placard also indicated that he was a Linguistics and Communication Studies graduate and he also has a Masters degree in Corporate Communications.

According to him, he needs a job to stay alive.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
I prayed help locate him, it not easy out there and people are seeing a lot staying without any means of survival.
Government should do something to curtail this hardship taken phases

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by NwaNimo1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Linguistics.........he should try rapping?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
cityweekly:
STANDING ON THE CORNER IN THE STREET OF PORT HARCOURT, A MAN IS BEGGING FOR A JOB

A Nigerian man with Masters degree has taken to the streets of Port Harcourt with a placard, begging the public for a job.

He captured the attention of motorists at Rumuokoro who were passing by the location he stationed himself. He has been there almost daily for a week , with a stack of resumes and a placard.

He held the placard saying Nigerians help me. I need a job to stay alive. The placard also indicated that he was a Linguistics and Communication Studies graduate and he also has a Masters degree in Corporate Communications.

Una no go help who no beg for FUND oo. Na fishing 🎣 him want, not FISH

16 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Houseofglam7(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
🥺🥺🥺🥺

2 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na wetin some of us dey do for here since..nobody gree notice us..all these attention right now because he carry placard.

I go soon carry my own post for naira land.

28 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by wunmi590(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2023

Job is very difficult to see these days, I'm not talking about shaku shaku jobs ooo..

Me that I used to change job every 1year, nobody told me to stay on this my present job, I've been here 3years now...

If you have a job that you are not being stressed and your salary is being paid as at when due, please don't leave ooo..

Job is hard to get now

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by IjebuWarrior: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Meanwhile... FreeStuffsNG wey no get commonsense dey do hired assasin for APC Politicians upandan. angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Agricmoney(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Its not easy being jobless with various responsibilities to met.He can just update his skill set, either by learning more on it or branching out to a different field.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by crossfm: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hehehe.

Nigerians are really seeing shege. The economy is not just smiling.

APC,pls let the unemployed breath.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Help will locate him soon, we will hear good news concerning him

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Masters degree with zero skill.

Mo sorry gan!

6 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by jojothaiv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Damn!

People are going through hard times and it's not funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by mrjoeblinks: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ehen?
Him think of the format late. Another person don already use am
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wish you the best in your job hunting…

For the smart ones just fresh outta Uni and idle , USE this UPDATE take guide.

Una funny o...JOB for this present day Nigeria..how much dem wan pay you ? 😂

You lost your job not your LIFE. You don't need a job, you need a business and side hustles that fetch you daily income.

No JOB in Nigeria...but theres work you can turn into a fulltime JOB.

Your kids can't inherit your job..(JUST OVER BROKE)...start something and scale it.....put your life into it.....

We are over 200 million Nigerians , sell to 1% of that population and smile to the bank.

Times have changed..you need start thinking radically.

Where do you reside currently, you'd need to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running immediately.

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook marketplace, jiji , etc.

List your products on those platforms..You can start with 100k - 1M...

- go and learn how to run ads (facebook , instagram , google ads , SEO )

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

Combine it with POS and bill payment , Fast Moving Consumer Goods business.

Stay safe.

33 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Dangrace01: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Omo
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Olu1000: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
cityweekly:

Instead of him to find way to engage himself gainfully, he is holding placard!
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by trevorlinda: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Help will locate him... By God's grace

1 Like

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by BobbieZion(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Forge your certificate and become a drug dealer.

You go begin cash out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by zombieHUNTER: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
After voting APc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Caliph97: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
God abegg....I Pray help finds him on time!!
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Mosba: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
MA in Corporate Communication? It's really telling on you here. your communication will be heard just like mine.
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Davinity: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
He will get a job... To me a master degree is useless if you're not delving into academics

2 Likes

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by phkka1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
This man should be old enough to be a grandfather. The children should be taking care of him all things being equal.
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Raskimonojendor: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
I really wish I had a job to offer him. He has good qualifications.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Reelmii: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
A whole portharcourt
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by EnglishUsa: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
G
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by id4sho(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
tongue
Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Raskimonojendor: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
BobbieZion:
Forge your certificate and become a drug dealer.

You go begin cash out.
You want him to join the drug trade which a particular region is well known for. That's a very bad recommendation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt by Houseontherock1: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Skyview01:
Masters degree with zero skills.

Mo sorry gan!
Carrying placard begging for job requires skill o...not every unemployed person can do that undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.