Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders (29044 Views)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by amnesty7: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:
The only scam greater than MMM is religion.

They both don't pay tax

It still baffles me that those been educated about MMM being a scam still stick to it religiously. They don't consent to logic just like all religious people.

Talking against MMM is now seen as blasphemy, watch how many mentions I'll receive.

I don't pity them anymore. They deserve no pity.

Nigerians think they are wise and the whites foolish because they scammed few via Yahoo.
Just one man from Russia has scam almost the whole country, yahoo boys sef join grin tongue grin
Almost the whole country? No Sir! I had never even bothered to read anything about the scam until after its massive crash. I believe we are in the majority.

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by gbegemaster(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
dorox:

The greatest similarity between pastors and mmm is that they tell their members to forget hard work, that it is by giving out their money that they can become rich.
They both live in a fantasy world where money is divorced from value creation and can keep growing exponentially to infinity.
I would have kissed you if you were a girl. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by iaatmguy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Seun the Anti mmm personality of the year

But if it's to remove threads about other schemes They will be quick to do that.
Nairaland mods sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by preacherz: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
I lafff at the level of Media animosity that's been channelled towards MMM Nigeria.....well MMM Nigeria will be up and running come mid January 2016 and will be designed in such a way that nothing will ever halt it's progress again just like it was done in Zimbabwe and SA.

MMM Nigeria was under serious attack when it was paying how much more now it's GH is at freeze mode, but the truth remains MMM Nigeria has come to Stay!!! And like Christianity will only get Bigger and Bigger until every body joins grin

Bad mouthing MMM is at your own risk cos nobody aside the small percent that are not participants are interested in your very stupid criticism.

Udo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by preacherz: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
gbegemaster:
I would have kissed you if you were a girl. Well said.

Pained fellow spotted!!!!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by crisycent: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
grin

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by XXLDICK(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Caleycash:
Thats why we will continue scamming them, because they brought it to Nigeria... they never see anything sef!!!. Stupiid idiiots
Sorry, I know the truth hurts at times, bit you are a fool.

Don't go and look for a legitimate way to earn a living other than scamming the innocents

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by XXLDICK(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
amnesty7:

Almost the whole country? No Sir! I had never even bothered to read anything about the scam until after its massive crash. I believe we are in the majority.
Don't mind me, na hyperbole grin grin grin
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by hamzia(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
toye440:

that moment wen top Yahoo Yahoo boys HV bin scammed by one stupid looking Russian man. And at this point they activate religion like let's believe it would work out for our good.
Oboy mmm don show boy something oooo
But me still get faith ooo
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by babajero(m): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
dorox:

This thread is about mmm and pastors, if you want to discuss about islam and secret cult perhaps you should creat your own thread about it.
it's almost same thing and at the same time opposite, pastors say they collect money because of God while Muslims say they kill because allah. But still on still I rather go to where they collect money than to where they kill.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Caleycash(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:

Don't go and look for a legitimate way to earn a living other than scamming the innocents
Hahahahaha, you're born stupiid like them too!!, I work legit FYI. just that I like what em yahoo boys are doing to them criminal whites who always tag Nigerians as scammers always even if it ain't a Nigerian who did it, I ve read many forums of these useless white criminals always calling Nigerians scammers, so we accept it now (full time scammers). that doesn't mean I work illegal or do scams. hope u get it now?!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by seguntijan(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Before you mock anybody for investing in MMM, think about this.
I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange" initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till today, no shares were allocated to me and my money was not refunded. I remember my then employer deducting money from my wages and paying into government owned Housing Fund and also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies were dissolved and my money dissolved with it. My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid into the same funds for more than 30 years and nothing came out of it.
Some state governments are owing their workers up to 1 year wages, the federal government and some parastatals are not different.
My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a photojournalist travelling all over the country to cover events. Many years after his death, his widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his entitlements.
Remember how government came up with idea of community banks and encouraged Nigerians to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank, Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc, Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank, Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc, Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank, Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank, and many more too numerous to mention. Should we blame these people for keeping their hard earned money in NDIC insured banks ? Dont ask me about NDIC please.
On a different scale, remember how many hours you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari, remember how we all campaigned vigorously to remove Jonathan and how many people you encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out of it for us all ?
How about the money you worked hard for and contributed when your Churches /Mosques wanted to establish those private universities and now your children are excluded from the qualitative education they offer because you can not afford the tuition fees ? What do you think about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it is called now every month regardless of whether they supply you electricity or not ?
How are these different from MMM.
I agree that some people are into MMM because of greed but most of those who invested in MMM did so because they have been duped by some government backed schemes in the past. There is poverty in the land and people are looking for ways to survive. They knew the risk they were getting into and were all willing to take the risk. Afterall, living in Nigeria at all at this moment is a risk and working for the government is also a risk slightly lower than investing in MMM.
The truth is every Nigerian living in Nigeria is into one form of MMM or the other and I do not see any sense in mocking anybody for taking a risk, as long as it is with their own money. Afterall, Nigeria itself is a Ponzi scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by seunfly: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
That Mavrodi must have done his research well to know Africans are unintelligent

moving from one country to the other in the same Africa and cashing out back to back
from Zimbabwe to SA to Naija.. who knows where next

Kenya is the next destination now.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by hacktycoon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Some people don't know the implication of insulting a man of GOD. I pray that you will obtain mercy
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by IYSKABA: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
god save us
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by IYSKABA: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:

hmmmm
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by XXLDICK(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Caleycash:
Hahahahaha, you're born stupiid like them too!!, I work legit FYI. just that I like what em yahoo boys are doing to them criminal whites who always tag Nigerians as scammers always even if it ain't a Nigerian who did it, I ve read many forums of these useless white criminals always calling Nigerians scammers, so we accept it now (full time scammers). that doesn't mean I work illegal or do scams. hope u get it now?!
I'm now double sure you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by tammie24: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
I have always thought of Pastors this way

Really! What the difference between them

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by tammie24: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aburi001:
Oooooooh...na who be this talking about MMM again? Why una no go allow people rest sef? shocked

I be dey try to remove mind from my 700k lost to the scheme since I hear say Mavrodi don shift base to Kenya and Ghana.

Even this Xmas sef, na popo-garri, fried groundnut and Sobo-drink dey my time table.

Next time when I hear MMM, NNN or PPP na to tear rase grin

Moku Mogbe Modaran (MMM) indeed.

God they sha grin

you don't have one kobo in MMM from the way you talk

Stop lying, I even doubt you are even worth up to 100k sef

NL don give everybody mouth to talk
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Aburi001: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
tammie24:
you don't have one kobo in MMM from the way you talk

Stop lying, I even doubt you are even worth up to 100k sef

NL don give everybody mouth to talk
Talk is cheap....you're entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by chival(f): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:

They both don't pay tax

It still baffles me that those been educated about MMM being a scam still stick to it religiously. They don't consent to logic just like all religious people.

Talking against MMM is now seen as blasphemy, watch how many mentions I'll receive.

Nigerians think they are wise and the whites foolish because they scammed few via Yahoo.
Just one man from Russia has scam almost the whole country, yahoo boys sef join grin tongue grin

.... and that my brother, is irony for you. Like I always say, greed will be the undoing of many.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by bankylan: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
whoever put this here needs to have his head examined.Seems kids and fools are may here!!!!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Bazinga(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
XXLDICK:

They both don't pay tax

I love this. Especially the last sentence. I can't stop laughing. I actually warned them but they won't listen. My guys ve fallen victim and I warned them

2 Likes

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by tammie24: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aburi001:
Talk is cheap....you're entitled to your own opinion.
exactly!

Talk is cheap!
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by ThinkSmarter: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alexxgold:
That Mavrodi must have done his research well to know Africans are unintelligent
Not all Africans

Alexxgold:
moving from one country to the other in the same Africa and cashing out back to back
from Zimbabwe to SA to Naija.. who knows where next
I just tire, Bc they knew most Africans re gullible and also that Africa z rampaged by poverty.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by gbegemaster(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
preacherz:

Pained fellow spotted!!!!
Mr Preacherz and Guider welldone. Your moniker just proved the OP's point.

I know you guys want to sap the remaining millions of Nigerians and we both know that coming back with the old system is near impossible. You cant even borrow to keep the system running because you know thats not a smart move for a failing system.

Your best option is to introduce a new system luring in new members. You will use the new members help to pay the old members and still steal more for yourself before the new system collapses in your final act of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
My mind is made up... I will not join multitude to shame christistianity again. #proudlyachristian
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by stallion2: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
drsugar:
Why Pastors Are Similar To The Top Guiders Of MMM

MMM and the Christian tithing system are very comparable.

The pastors are similar to the top guiders of MMM in many ways.

1. They make the rules about money donations by members just like mavrodi

2. They decide where and how to spend this money and who to take or use what, not God just like mavrodi

3. The profits made from the investments of this money donated by members are regarded as personal profits as is the case of covenant university and many others like that. This is similar to what MMM top guiders were doing with other people's money before it crashed.

4. Financially, they benefit more from member's donations than the actual people donating.

5. They keep on telling their people to keep donating even if they don't get any tangible thing in return. They say keep having endless faith.

6. When something bad eventually happens to money donors, they absolve themselves of all responsibilities despite being the greatest beneficiaries of the donations just like Chuddy Uborji and friends and friends are doing now.

7. They blame eventual problems on lack of faith by the donors of offerings and tithes, or call it the will of God just like Mavrodi blaming it on people GHing too much and the media and government.

These are just a few similarities between pastors and top MMM guiders.

The only difference in that the MMM of pastors doesn't crash unlike that of Mavrodi.

Our pastors are the real MVP Guiders. SHALOM!!!
- Dr Ola John.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4419916_screenshot20161030183813_jpeg58e34ef36e5bceb12c86fb1180ff5388
you are idle, that is why u focus on other people issues
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by Kobicove(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
They are both driven by greed undecided
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by chessguru(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
I stand with MMM Nigeria PH resumes by January no panic........ MMM Nigeria rocks
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by KazzBJ: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
ayobase:

They are not.

MMM is spare money, but greedy ones didn't obey, while tithing is only 10% of your profit.

Top guiders of MMM don't know what they were into since they couldn't answer simple questions most times, but a Pastor knows what he is into and can clearly state reasons why you need to pay your tithe.

Yes, the guiders make the rule, but a Pastor doesn't. The Bible does.

Yes, the guiders do this, but a Pastor follows instructions in the Bible concerning provisions for the fatherless, widows and others, while other needs are attended to.

A Pastor doesn't regard tithe as personal profit, but for the propagation of the gospel.

You sure the Pastor benefits that much from tithe than the members tithing.

God blesses a tither. Blessing is from God, not Pastor.

Does it mean some MMM participants haven't been getting their returns after donations?

Have you ever been involved with such kind of a Pastor?

That you pay your tithes and offerings doesn't mean serpent won't bite if you break the edge. Also the MMM participants are also suffering serpent's bite cos the broke the edge by investing the investments and life's savings instead of spare money.

Who told you some Pastors don't crash.

God bless you for this. It cannot be well with writer of this evil post scorning God's anointed.
Re: Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders by switch47(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
MAVRO GET MIND UPON ALL THIS CRITICISM IS STILL GROWING WITHOUT LOOKING BACK, HAHAHAHA ALL OUR EMEMIES GO CRY BY JANUARY 14 WHEN WE ARE CELEBRATING THE RETURN OF THE HERO, MMM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.