Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29028 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
I have heard a lot of stories about Juju and magic, people talk about them, I read about them and people act movies about them in Nigeria. . .I will want  people to share their evidence based juju experience that has to do with events around them with  some clear evidence(No hear say please), experiences like human beings turning into animals. . I read in one of the Nigerian newspapers on-line (vanguard news paper on-line) that a commercial motorcycle operator, in a mysterious circumstance, turned into a brand new motorcycle after touching some mysterious money. . . .

I have heard stories about men turning into vultures, read or heard stories about bullet proof charms, people living inside trees, human being vomiting knifes, nails, live animals all as a result of juju but I have NEVER seen any evidence to support those tales. . .Everything about them begins and ends in stories, if there is any one with video or pictorial evidence of such occurrence I will like the person to post it here on this thread. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Kx: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
videos of juju;
see african magic yoruba.

come to think of it, would anyone in his right sense video "live juju sessions" knowing too well that if the juju man did not approve of it, he might jazz u?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
Kx:

videos of juju;
see african magic yoruba.

come to think of it, would anyone in his right sense video "live juju sessions" knowing too well that if the juju man did not approve of it, he might jazz u?

What has the story of a man turning into a motor, yam or a vulture got any thing to do with the juju man's approval?. . . . . . A simple evidence to show that this thing exist in reality and not in legendary stories and urban legend is what I want to see. . .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by EvilBrain1(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2011
Funny thing about juju. Whenever I tell people I don't believe in it, they immediately start questioning me about what church I go to. Both Christians and Muslims do this and it happens every single time without fail. Once you show that you're not buying into the common delusions, they start suspecting that you must be one of "those dirty atheists".

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

I have heard a lot of stories about Juju and magic, people talk about them, I read about them and people act movies about them in Nigeria. . .I will want  people to share their evidence based juju experience that has to do with events around them with  some clear evidence(No hear say please), experiences like human beings turning into animals, or , I read in one of the Nigerian newspapers on-line (vanguard news paper on-line) that a commercial motorcycle operator, in a mysterious circumstance, turned into a brand new motorcycle after touching some mysterious money. . . .

I have heard stories about men turning into vultures, read or heard stories about bullet proof charms, people living inside tree, human being vomiting knifes, nails, live animals all as a result of juju but I have NEVER seen any evidence to support those tales. . .Everything about them begins and ends in stories, if there is any one with video or pictorial evidence of such occurrence I will like the person to post it here on this thread. . .

Meeeeennnn! ! !

I heard that "motorcycle transformation" recently and that was when i just gave up on people. Some folks that were "narrating" the incident talked about it as if they were right there when it happened.

***[s]The movie transformers comes to mind, lol[/s]***
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2011
Evil Brain:

Funny thing about juju. Whenever I tell people I don't believe in it, they immediately start questioning me about what church I go to. Both Christians and Muslims do this and it happens every single time without fail. Once you show that you're not buying into the common delusions, they start suspecting that you must be one of "those dirty atheists".

That is the most tiring part of it all. They have nothing concrete to back up their claims but they will talk as if they were live witnesses. At the end of the day, it's always "dem say, dem say". Till today, people still believe in bullet proof charms in spite of all the arm robbers,kidnappers,militants,boko haramists,cultists,policemen and soldiers that get gunned down all the time (and ALL these people use charms). Recently, i read of an OPC member that died from a gun shot wound while the voodoo priest was "testing" the potency of the bullet proof charm.

The MEND members are well known for using charms and yet, the JTF kept cutting them down with bullets. Our people will defend this anomaly by saying "Na becos the juju don fade" or "Gofment juju na im strong pass". They keep coming up with ridiculous excuses/defense for these vague claims (same way they defend religion).

And we wonder why we aren't growing as a nation.

Utterly pathetic! ! !

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2011
harakiri:

Recently, i read of an OPC member that died from a gun shot wound while the voodoo priest was "testing" the potency of the bullet proof charm.

When natural selection doesn't work, crazy people find ways to eliminate themselves from the gene pool. He should have gone to see Joagbaje instead of a voodoo priest.

A human turning into a motorcycle has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I can't stop chuckling just thinking about it. The good old internets never fail though.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by ikechukz(m): 2:17am On Oct 08, 2011
this happened in Benin. A friend witnessed it and it was also shown on tv. A guy sopped an okada man and as he was approaching the bike the okada man used his handkerchief to wipe the seat.
Seeing this the guy refused to enter but the okada man kept forcing him.this made people come to inquire what was happening.
the people made the okada man to sit on the area he wipe and immediately he sat on it he disappeared and have not been seen since then.this happened last year,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by dorox(m): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2011
ikechukz:

this happened in Benin. A friend witnessed it and it was also shown on tv. A guy sopped an okada man and as he was approaching the bike the okada man used his handkerchief to wipe the seat.
Seeing this the guy refused to enter but the okada man kept forcing him.this made people come to inquire what was happening.
the people made the okada man to sit on the area he wipe and immediately he sat on it he disappeared and have not been seen since then.this happened last year,
And you believed him?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2011
ikechukz:

this happened in Benin. A friend witnessed it and it was also shown on tv. A guy sopped an okada  man and as he was approaching the bike the  okada man used his handkerchief to wipe the seat.

The OP says evidence based juju accounts. . .Not baseless hear say stories that are nothing more than stories. . . .Last year a friend of mine told me that a guy lives inside a tree and travels with the tree from place to place, where ever he goes the tree travels with him. . .There are no shortage of all these mythical tales and urban legends. . .The evidence to show that these stories are nothing but stories are never there. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2011
harakiri:

That is the most tiring part of it all. They have nothing concrete to back up their claims but they will talk as if they were live witnesses. At the end of the day, it's always "dem say, dem say". Till today, people still believe in bullet proof charms in spite of all the arm robbers,kidnappers,militants,boko haramists,cultists,policemen and soldiers that get gunned down all the time (and ALL these people use charms). Recently, i read of an OPC member that died from a gun shot wound while the voodoo priest was "testing" the potency of the bullet proof charm.

The MEND members are well known for using charms and yet, the JTF kept cutting them down with bullets. Our people will defend this anomaly by saying "Na becos the juju don fade" or "Gofment juju na im strong pass". They keep coming up with ridiculous excuses/defense for these vague claims (same way they defend religion).

And we wonder why we aren't growing as a nation.

Utterly pathetic! ! !

Why do people take offence when you tell them to prove that juju is real? They just keep telling you to believe and not to doubt. . . .That's the same way some of our ancestors kept people in line by lying to them about some evil forest to keep them in line until the white man came and showed them that the evil forest is a farce. . .I almost got into trouble when I tried to explain to some daft people in Benue state in 2009 that their child is not a witch. . .Just believe and don't doubt or ask questions is the way things go in Africa don't question even the must stupid of assertions, just keep living in fear. . . .Pathetic. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2011
When I was in SS3 my family traveled to my hometown for xmas celebrations,when we got back to Abuja my mum started complaining that pins were pricking her inside her body,we all were like how possible is that,but it became unbearable as she couldn't sleep most night due to pains,she was later taken to a prayer house and with my eyes I saw pins being removed from almost every part of her body(plenty pins o,even some were like small nails)my mum was crying like a baby,and my dad do tell us things that happened to him but this is the closest I've gotten to juju experience,I think its real.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2011
I just remembered, a trailer hit and killed a 4 years old boy near our hotel,his intestines were lying on the ground,one of his hands cut, in short the trailer shattered the boy almost to pieces but a drop of blood did not come out from his body.
Saome people said that witches have sucked all his blood before the accident,now if I didn't know the boy,I would say he was sick but the boy and his mum used to fry akara near our hotel,I used to see him play everyday with his mates,they were on their way to their biz place when the accident occured.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by rekeson: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2011
Is magic and juju same? Cos i hav seen many live magics.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Andrew3(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2011
With ma two Unclad eyes i have seen someone disappear, i had a serious headache all through the day.

It was about 6 years ago, an armed robber being chased by the police was caught, he knelt down while the police were

trying to stop the public from burning him, just like air with ma eyes on him he vanished. That was the day i knew

ma legs could overtake bikes.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aieromon(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2011
freecocoa:

When I was in SS3 my family traveled to my hometown for xmas celebrations,when we got back to Abuja my mum started complaining that pins were pricking her inside her body,we all were like how possible is that,but it became unbearable as she couldn't sleep most night due to pains,she was later taken to a prayer house and with my eyes I saw pins being removed from almost every part of her body(plenty pins o,even some were like small nails)my mum was crying like a baby,and my dad do tell us things that happened to him but this is the closest I've gotten to  juju experience,I think its real.

Nice story.
Unfortunately,i don't believe any of this cr@p.It could have been an illusion for all i care.

Lemme share my story.Years ago,my dad and his best friend were travelling from Lagos to Edo.My dad drove the car(which belonged to his friend) and crashed it killing his friend instantly.He was told to come to the village to swear he didnt kill his friend for ritual purposes or else the baby(me) in his wife's womb would be taught a serious lesson.Long story short,he declined to go and kneel down in front of an inanimate object and am still alive.

I also have a family friend who was told to come and drink her dead husband's bath water.She never went and 20 years later,she and her family are kicking and alive.

Its fun to hear these stories.However,I have a right not to believe any of it as long as i choose to remain innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aieromon(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2011
freecocoa:

I just remembered, a trailer hit and killed a 4 years old boy near our hotel,his intestines were lying on the ground,one of his hands cut, in short the trailer shattered the boy almost to pieces but a drop of blood did not come out from his body.
Saome people said that witches have sucked all his blood before the accident,now if I didn't know the boy,I would say he was sick but the boy and his mum used to fry akara near our hotel,I used to see him play everyday with his mates,they were on their way to their biz place when the accident occured.

Where did you grow up?I'm enjoying your stories. grin grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Andrew3(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2011
With all these testimonies, [size=18pt]If you are a believer, you will believe grin[/size]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2011
it's a big scam  cool
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by fingard02k(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2011
@OP juju or magic is real, and for those of you saying that its an illusion better wake up now, in year 2000 i witnessed bullet prove charm (odie eshi) with my koro koro eyes,when real bakassi boys arrested some fake bakassi boys in Awka.they shoot them self with all types of guns and nothing happened, 2003 is witnessed another one magician was entertaining people at Awka.i saw him with my two eyes drank acid,ate bottles,turn pieces of paper to shirt,made some liquid stuffs in bottles cry etc, another was in our schools inter-house sports at g.t.c enugu,where i went to gamble card.the guy turned a white card to red card in front of me, i have also witnessed touch and follow in our school that time, and also rain stopper at achi in enugu state,in a bush bar where a man told me that he can stop the rain which i doubted ,he stopped it, op magic,juju,jazz,witches,wizard,ogbanje are all real
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by norrisman: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2011
I still dont believe in juju but a former high school friend of mine once tried to hypnotise me. he started his story and because I had some street knowledge and his story sounded familiar to stories I have heard about hypnotists before, I immediately became suspicious. I tried to stand up from my seat but it felt like some very fat person was sitting on my laps and I couldnt get up i fought the 'power' and after about 10 seconds which felt like eternity I managed to break free from this 'spell' and bailed from the bastard!

Do not trust anyone you havent seen for longer than five years. people change!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by zataxs: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2011
There is also hypnosis btw, so well, you can learn it, those occult chaps who are good enough know a few of these tricks, that's all and it helps a lot if you also believe, makes you easy prey,  so yes @andrew, if you are believe you see whatever you people want you to see. because you are that gullible.

@ Evil Brain witchcraft blends so well with Islam and Christianity, yet it should do the exact opposite if it was really what we were taught it is.

@mazaje there is an utter lack of evidence.
if any of you can prove anything about spirits or "have" spirits, why not take of the 1 million dollar James Randi Cash Price, which is yet to be claimed, applications are open for anyone,
here is a list of other prizes! go ahead, get some money, why do all the witch doctors have to be so poor and dirty while they can live large.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

@mazaje very true, "child witches" how absurd, it is a pity. we must question.
@Andrew why take the trouble of being caught, why not just be invisible get into a bank and steal and walk out, while invisible any person who is thief and has magical powers would do this.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by room702(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2011
::Andrew:::

With ma two Unclad eyes i have seen someone disappear, i had a serious headache all through the day.

It was about 6 years ago, an armed robber being chased by the police  was caught, he knelt down while the police were

trying to stop the public from burning him, just like air with ma eyes on him he vanished. That was the day i knew

ma legs could overtake bikes.

shocked

::Andrew:::

With all these testimonies, [size=18pt]If you are a believer, you will believe grin[/size]
lmao
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by zataxs: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2011
@fingard02k when a man magically removes coins behind a child's ear is that juju? come on!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by norrisman: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2011
I have also seen real magic at Bar beach. This one no be dem say and it wasnt an illusion, It was real magic. Things disappearing and all that, No stage effects, nothing. Just me, friends and other spectators a few inches from the magician.

I still dont believe in juju though.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2011
aieromon:

Where did you grow up?I'm enjoying your stories. grin grin
These stories are true(no kiDding) we moved around a lot but growing up was mostly in the northern part of the country.
Some people use juju to drink,you see them drinking crates but don't get drunk whereas
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2011
Someone drinking half a glass near them will be drunk to stupor(their drink dey enter him belle)
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Naledi14(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2011
If you dont believe then its fine but many people around the world do not all juju is used for bad deeds it just simply depends on the person. Jujuman/ witch docters/ traditional healers have been around since the begining africa has a rich history of them, some of them use thier knowledge for bad some for good just like everything in the world evil seems to be prevailing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2011
freecocoa:

When I was in SS3 my family traveled to my hometown for xmas celebrations,when we got back to Abuja my mum started complaining that pins were pricking her inside her body,we all were like how possible is that,but it became unbearable as she couldn't sleep most night due to pains,she was later taken to a prayer house and with my eyes I saw pins being removed from almost every part of her body(plenty pins o,even some were like small nails)my mum was crying like a baby,and my dad do tell us things that happened to him but this is the closest I've gotten to  juju experience,I think its real.

What is happening here?. . . Op says NO HEAR SAY pictorial or video evidence PLEASE. . . .Where is the video recording of the pins coming out of your mums body? Why should I believe this lie?. . . .Eye witness testimonies are very unreliable and mostly useless most times. . . .

freecocoa:

Where is the picture or video recording of the magnificent event?. . .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2011
Naledi14:

If you dont believe then its fine but many people around the world do not all juju is used for bad deeds it just simply depends on the person. Jujuman/ witch docters/ traditional healers have been around since the begining africa has a rich history of them, some of them use thier knowledge for bad some for good just like everything in the world evil seems to be prevailing.

Why didn't they use their charms and special powers do destroy the white man when he came and desecrated their juju temples and made their children to stop practising their religion and practice the white man's religion against their wish?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2011
norrisman:

I have also seen real magic at Bar beach. This one no be dem say and it wasnt an illusion, It was real magic. Things disappearing and all that, No stage effects, nothing. Just me, friends and other spectators a few inches from the magician.

I still dont believe in juju though.

Magic has secrets and its nothing special. . .It involves a lot of tricks etc. . .Here is a video(out of so many in the series) on you tube that reveals the secret behind some magical feast. . . .The videos are many it reveals so many secrets that magicians use to deceive people. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz17-3Lad2E&feature=related

Am interested in the validity of all the juju claims we hear around africa and nigeria. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by 27naira(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2011
Freecocoaaaaaaa  grin grin grin grin

why you dey fry akara here?  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.