Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) (47477 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Osinbajo's Look-alike Spotted In House Of Reps(photo) / Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Jayson1: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
she's not even beautiful. She's just there
grin
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by jeyselassie(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016
why the tatts. "shaki ton se bi Ora"
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by triplemmm3(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by queenitee(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Shalomdee:
Instead of the world to copy from us, we Christians are imitating the world. What's with the Islamic tatoo?
I wonder oo
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2016
olagbemi118:
She's more beautiful than the bride self. Wetin even concern me
Far more beautiful man

Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Artib(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Jayson1:
She's beautiful but the chest is empty.

…it's not a sin to resemble one's mother.
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Even with money she's not fine. Looking like a basic nairaland girl.
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016
salam1:
bro its not always about d chest check other parts out

bro to me na chest oooo, nthn else grin grin
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by stuffs4me(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jayson1:
She's beautiful but the chest is empty.

Wetin concern you..

Leave am alone, I like am like that.

Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by buzyjoy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
I advice kiki to married b4 2019 otherwise ...........
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by harkibami27: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tynasparks:
Money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello dear,am bami by name base in lagos, am 22years of age,I want too be ur frnd and ur lover,add me up on.watsapp 08171903086
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by flowe247(f): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rubbish who she help?
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
'
Shalomdee:
Instead of the world to copy from us, we Christians are imitating the world. What's with the Islamic tatoo?

Where is the islamic tattoo?

Is your hatred for muslims or islam blinding you to the fact that its more indian than islam (the heina design that is)
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by happney65: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
omolola15:

Na 1 guy for redeem oooooo.
Henhen?You saabi the Guy?
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Randyhot:
Nonsense.

Meanwhile;

My bank alert na gbagam!!

Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by SmartBabe(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:

Buh I thought ur father is a pastor
Y all this Islamic culture; u must be really insane if not u won't try such a thing.
I wonder what your general overseers would be thinking by now...

Henna is not an Islamic culture.
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by SmartBabe(f): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shalomdee:

Henna is not an Islamic culture. It's a beautiful body art that you wash off afterwards

Btw, Didn't you watch Indian movies when you were little?
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by vertueptime: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Short gehs
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by MhizKristy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Aunty ds design for body,awfa nah? Na u de marry Lip sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Yishah(f): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
undecided This still won't put food on my plate.
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by tolexy123: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
adisaigbo1:

English please
I know I intentionally wrote Perish instead of parish. MR BRIGHTER GRAMMAR
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2016
nwakibie3:

Very empty bro, very empty
It could be the TIGHTNESS OF HER BRA..
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
this na set up!!! kiss
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Badtman:
She look Dapper but this is not a News cox it can not Reduce the price Rice nah but Some coconut head whom their job is ban me for 1 month (becuz someone attack me and repel him, Hypocrite everywhere) will comman do dem job FTC lo sure ju

grin that is how we will ban dem in the day judgement
afonja lord,how was the beans? grin

Op,osinbajo's girl sha grin
Re: Check Out Kiki Osinbajo's Look To Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photos) by Jelal0007(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Shalomdee:
BIGOT....says who its an islamic tatoo? Receive brain please. Is it ur vile hate and bigotry u want the world 2 copy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos) / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.