Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? (2076 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / “I Do Not Hate Muslims Or Fulanis” …apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts Officially / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2016
I know this question may look absurd, but i have noticed that whenever the Muslims in my community get together
to say their prayer (faraz or something) every dog in the vicinity starts to howl , it doesn't happen every time though
but it's hard to miss when it does. is there a reason why dogs do this?

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by ademasta(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2016
Ask zoologists undecided
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2016
ademasta:
Ask zoologists undecided

i would ask EX Pres. Goodluck jonathan.
but he doesn't lurk NL

2 Likes

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Jayson1: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Dogs are strong atheist, Goats/Ram are ....... while Dove/native fowl are .........

cool

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by AirstarKane(f): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2016
Chai nsogbu see observation. smiley abeg who's an expert in lie o I need it urgently. Almost busted o grin

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by ademasta(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Admin401:

i would ask EX Pres. Goodluck jonathan (zoologist Ph.d holder)
but i don't have his contact info.
grin yes o... And he would be glad to answer it
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2016
AirstarKane:
Chai nsogbu see observation. smiley abeg who's an expert in lie o I need it urgently. Almost busted o grin

why do you think it's a lie? have you not observed this strange phenomenon? it just happened again 30 mins ago, thats why i created this thread.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by mmsen: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Dogs can't be muslim because they will proudly eat pork and fornicate with abandon.

And they aren't stupid enough to swap their hard earned food for trips to Mecca.

3 Likes

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by AirstarKane(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Admin401:

why do you think it's a lie? have you not observed this strange phenomenon? it just happened again 30 mins ago, thats why i created this thread.
No vex but from my comment,i never said it was a lie please read what i wrote agaiN biko wink
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2016
mmsen:

And they aren't stupid enough to swap their hard earned food fro trips to Mecca.

lol, harsh.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Babacele: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2016
The simultaneous noise from the loudspeakers from the minarets could be agitating the dogs who react by howling to see how they could 'ward off' the intruders. Dogs got no religion but more spiritual than many of us.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Babacele:
The simultaneous noise from the loudspeakers from the minarets could be agitating the dogs who react by howling to see how they could 'ward off' the intruders. Dogs got no religion but more spiritual than many of us.

but they never howl when party music or christian musics are on loud speaker.
but yes, it could be some sort of agitation, or that the chanting or sound waves interacts with a particular portion of their brain
i dunno though.

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Seun(m): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dogs are 'Humanists'. They worship their owners. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Richirich713: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
They atheists (they lack belief in God).
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
wait, so does the prayer only awakens those satanic demons, or awakens and chase them away?

that means if a dog howls in my neighborhood then there is abhorrent evil there?

modified: why was @alBHAGDADI post deleted?
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by HCpaul(m): 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Even though they are dogs, they are not dogmatic with the issues of life.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me try...... I have a dog. So I speak as an observer of spiritual things around me too....

Dogs can see what ordinary human eye can't see.. trust me on this.

Demons are naturally scary looking beings..... except when they possessed someone for an assignment.

So the dogs must have sighted strange creatures hopping around the area....

Mind u....even in prayerful churches during deliverance exercise some expelled demons can be sighted by these dogs too...
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Let me try...... I have a dog. So I speak as an observer of spiritual things around me too....

Dogs can see what ordinary human eye can't see.. trust me on this.

Demons are naturally scary looking beings..... except when they possessed someone for an assignment.

So the dogs must have sighted strange creatures hopping around the area....

Mind u....even in prayerful churches during deliverance exercise some expelled demons can be sighted by these dogs too...

yeah, i know that dogs can see and perceive entities that are well beyond our visual acuity (mayb that's why God made them out to be mans best friend, so they can look out for us, lol) but it still doesn't explain why it only happens during those prayer time. and since you have a dog
i would like to know if they make that same howling noise for any other occasion, because I've never heard a dog how except during that Muslim prayer thingy.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by annunaki2(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
According to Islam, the devil runs anytime the prayer call is sounded. Evidently muslims must be surrounded by the devil and his demons which the dogs can perceive when they are praying.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Auki: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dogs and all other creatures are community like us only that we don't understand their communication.

And there is no creature on the earth or bird that flies with wings except [that they are] communities like you (Qur’an 6:38).

However, animals—unlike people—submit naturally to God:

“each one knows its own prayer and praise” (24:41) and they, together with nature, constitute natural signs through which humans might come to know God.

“The beasts of all kinds that He scatters throughout the earth … are signs for a people who are wise” (2:164), and even the smallest gnat is a parable through which God communicates with humankind (2:26)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Deicide: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Auki:

However, animals—unlike people—submit naturally to God:
How Do you know this? Because a book told you so? And if i can remember correctly muslims dont like Dog! So if Dogs submit naturally to God Why do you muslim hate Dog?

2 Likes

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Admin401:

yeah, i know that dogs can see and perceive entities that are well beyond our visual acuity (mayb that's why God made them out to be mans best friend, so they can look out for us, lol) but it still doesn't explain why it only happens during those prayer time. and since you have a dog
i would like to know if they make that same howling noise for any other occasion, because I've never heard a dog how except during that Muslim prayer thingy.

The thing is.....every call to prayer is also an invitation for spiritual assemblage of entities to renew covenants. So the dogs do see the beings and hawl to them.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Babacele: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Admin401:

but they never howl when party music or christian musics are on loud speaker.
but yes, it could be some sort of agitation, or that the chanting or sound waves interacts with a particular portion of their brain
i dunno though.
yea chanting certain vowel sounds agitate n can even shatter glass. maybe during salat especially early mornings these chants unsettles the dogs n they react . what time of the day does that usually happen ?
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Auki: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Deicide:

How Do you know this? Because a book told you so? And if i can remember correctly muslims dont like Dog! So if Dogs submit naturally to God Why do you muslim hate Dog?

I know because the knower of visible and invisible said it.

Allah commanded Muslim(in the Qur'an) to be merciful to all Creatures, including dogs . No Qur'anic verse that places prohibition on Dogs or indicate hate on Dogs.

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Fash20: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
This is a dumb observation. Op where is you Br*in

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Deicide: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2016
Auki:

Allah commanded Muslim(in the Qur'an) to be merciful to all Creatures, including dogs . No Qur'anic verse that places prohibition on Dogs or indicate hate on Dogs.
If i Buy A Dog as A Pet for You would you Take it? If no On what Basic would You Reject it?
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by annunaki2(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Auki:

Is that why muslims 'love' pigs so much? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Deicide: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2016
annunaki2:

Is that why muslims 'love' pigs so much? tongue
Guy you don Catch am.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by annunaki2(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deicide:

Guy you don Catch am.. grin

Don't mind him, muslims have this uncanny ability to tell lies to defend their religion. That they have to lie so much to defend Islam is enough reason for them to know Islam is full of falsehood.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us / Great Books About Non-belief / Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.