Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? (2080 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / “I Do Not Hate Muslims Or Fulanis” …apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts Officially / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Auki: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
annunaki2:

Is that why muslims 'love' pigs so much? tongue

We love pigs just like we love you as God creature.

God only prohibit eating pork.

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Auki: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Deicide:

If i Buy A Dog as A Pet for You would you Take it? If no On what Basic would You Reject it?

To hav pet or not.
Take Dog or Elephant as Pet.

These are personal questions. The basic is I don't hate dog.
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by annunaki2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Auki:

We love pigs just like we love you as God creature.

God only prohibit eating pork.

That you compare me (a non Muslim) Muslim with a pig speaks volumes of how Islam teaches you to treat non Muslims. Kontinu writing and I will keep exposing your lies, hypocrisy and conceit.

2 Likes

Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by niyihawking(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
dogs react when they set their eyes on our Muslim sister because of what the wear on their head, it makes them look like a ghost. :-Xdogs react when they set their eyes on our Muslim sister because of what the wear on their head, it makes them look like a ghost.

op, didn't you observe any Muslim sister passing by?

moreover, dogs are humanist
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by niyihawking(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
annunaki2:

Don't mind him, muslims have this uncanny ability to tell lies to defend their religion. That they have to lie so much to defend Islam is enough reason for them to know Islam is full of falsehood.

same with christanity undecided
annunaki2:

Don't mind him, muslims have this uncanny ability to tell lies to defend their religion. That they have to lie so much to defend Islam is enough reason for them to know Islam is full of falsehood.

same with christanity
Re: Are Dogs Muslims Or Christians? by Auki: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
annunaki2:

That you compare me (a non Muslim) Muslim with a pig speaks volumes of how Islam teaches you to treat non Muslims. Kontinu writing and I will keep exposing your lies, hypocrisy and conceit.

My apologies. No harm intended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Pray / If God Is Beyond This Universe How Is There Gold In Heaven? / A Fatherless Man With Two Completely Different Genealogy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.