Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ultimate Cycler Issues - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultimate Cycler Issues (31247 Views)

Ultimate Cycler Has Finally Crashed / Ultimate Cycler Finally Crashes. / Is There Any Spiritual Attachment To Ultimate Circler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Cycler Issues by moststylish(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
davidgn:
Please i need help.

One of the person that is supposed to pay me said that she is no longer doing ultimate cycler again.
Others are not picking up my calls.
What should i do?
did u personally brought the person or the system matched you
Re: Ultimate Cycler Issues by amaboy06(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
moststylish:
did u personally brought the person or the system matched you
same problem with me

One person i registered thru ma link nd she doesn't want to pay

The other i was matched by d system nd he still doesn't want to pay saying plenty tins

Wats. D solution
Re: Ultimate Cycler Issues by brightsmith222: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
amaboy06:
same problem with me

One person i registered thru ma link nd she doesn't want to pay

The other i was matched by d system nd he still doesn't want to pay saying plenty tins

Wats. D solution

When you get to your account go to your matrix you'll see a delete button on the account you want to remove
Re: Ultimate Cycler Issues by amaboy06(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
I ve done dat buh its not working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.