Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,129 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady (28835 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Akinkunle Olunloyo, Kemi’s Brother, Arrested For N40m Fraud (Photo) / Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Wants Her Mother On A Naira Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by bonechamberlain(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
The mother even looks younger.
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
yet she still has goverment number on her car...dig that. tongue
weedtheweeds:
First lady for only 3 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by weedtheweeds: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
yet she still has goverment number on her car...dig that. tongue
nothing to dig o. Ordinary ex-counsellor girlfriend has same o. The car is old and the compound is below the standard ordinary Timaya and Psquare live in. Her attire is not designers
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
lol@ordinary.
weedtheweeds:
nothing to dig o. Ordinary ex-counsellor girlfriend has same o. The car is old and the compound is below the standard ordinary Timaya and Psquare live in. Her attire is not designers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
I feel for the family embarassed
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Daslim180(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mayflowa:

Didn't you hear kemi called her gangstar grandmum. So her mum may not be quiet too

You could be right tho!
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Adamadam: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Daminaj1:
Kemi Olunloyo shared this photo of her mum Mrs Funlayo Olunloyo on her way to church today.
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/12/kemi-olunloyo-shares-rare-photo-of-her.html

Photocredit: HNNAfrica.

Kemi, Long time, bombshell. Recession?
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by 2shur: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
dhumb piece of shiiit.
who gives a fhuck what or who your old mum who probably wants to get rid of your useless mentally unbalanced way of life.psychopath bich
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Caseless: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Brymo:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
Bertrand Russell
true!
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by slap1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
A very unfortunate woman.
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Brushless: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
klax:
Sorry she has a lot questions to answer because a true born by a father with biological gene will not turn to what kemi turned to. Their is confusion somewhere I'm not saying she is a bastard but something that resemble such possibly on line.
Gbam! You said it!!
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by KobraSerpent(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oh God, this is scary

AfonjaStinks:

Beautiful

She looks like Buhari

Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by math2000: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
ondo state 18 local government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOehmSt6ZK4
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by NemzySeries(m): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
useless gal.....u jst came to beg 4 car, make d kemi go do ashewo work generate money buy mkt na instead of showing us yeye motor & old plate number
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by DengXioping(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Beautiful
She looks like Buhari

Exactly my thought. She and Buhari so much look alike...lol
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Beeman1(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Beautiful

She looks like Buhari

We have given u time to stop using Mr president picture as caricature but u refused. now watch as we locate ur wretch ass. watch out soon boy!
Re: Funlayo Olunloyo: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Her Mother, Ex Oyo First Lady by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Beeman1:
We have given u time to stop using Mr president picture as caricature but u refused. now watch as we locate ur wretch ass. watch out soon boy!

Nice try

First of all, i don't live in Nigeria

Secondly, you think that whoever you see on the internet is a weak ass ?? If i do live in Nigeria, you can't even talk shiit to me in real life, i would drink your blood and eat your flesh

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time / Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.