Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Web/wap Master Help Needed Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web/wap Master Help Needed Please (742 Views)

Help Needed Please On My Site / Top 3 Forums For Wap And Webmasters / Bazehub.com.ng Footer Code For Any Wap Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by Iamhessteem: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
i intend starting a forum site next year and i have being test running with lots of forum scripts as i have opened several account with the hope of brushing up my skills and now i have 4 free hosted site with phpbb,mybb,xmb,phorum scripts. They all seem okay but i would love to use xenforo instead because one of my online role model is using it and i have also checked sites made using xenforo they were great but after all the installation ''I MEAN XENFORO'' i could not CHMOD the file because i online file manager wouldnt log in. So after considering all this please i want webmasters to help me decide by telling which one you guys feel is okay. And also if there are other forum script that you think is owk.
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by ps3o(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Iamhessteem:
i intend starting a forum site next year and i have being test running with lots of forum scripts as i have opened several account with the hope of brushing up my skills and now i have 4 free hosted site with phpbb,mybb,xmb,phorum scripts. They all seem okay but i would love to use xenforo instead because one of my online role model is using it and i have also checked sites made using xenforo they were great but after all the installation ''I MEAN XENFORO'' i could not CHMOD the file because i online file manager wouldnt log in. So after considering all this please i want webmasters to help me decide by telling which one you guys feel is okay. And also if there are other forum script that you think is owk.

so far so good, the best forum script is xenforo. I have used it before and it has an edge over others. if u are ready to spend for an endless vision on developing a forum, I will advise u to go for this. and if you feel you need a help on this, do not hesitate to SMS, call or whatsapp 07031175291

1 Like

Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by Iamhessteem: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
ps3o:

so far so good, the best forum script is xenforo. I have used it before and it has an edge over others. if u are ready to spend for an endless vision on developing a forum, I will advise u to go for this. and if you feel you need a help on this, do not hesitate to SMS, call or whatsapp 07031175291
thanks so much i really appreciate it but xenforo is kind of hard to install.
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by ps3o(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Iamhessteem:

thanks so much i really appreciate it but xenforo is kind of hard to install.
it's never hard. it's so simple. even it allows I to code in your inputs
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by Iamhessteem: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
ps3o:

it's never hard. it's so simple. even it allows I to code in your inputs
owk can you help me with one
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by ps3o(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Iamhessteem:
owk can you help me with one

Have you purchased the forum script?let me know... Otherwise I can help you to get it cheaper than the original cost
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by Iamhessteem: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2016
ps3o:

Have you purchased the forum script?let me know... Otherwise I can help you to get it cheaper than the original cost
owk how is the one you have got. Coz the the cost is $140 and also i have a nulled v 1.58 xenforo whats your say?
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by ps3o(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Iamhessteem:
owk how is the one you have got. Coz the the cost is $140 and also i have a nulled v 1.58 xenforo whats your say?

the difference between a nulled and paid one is that you cant add and download modules that you might need for the necessary upgrade of your would-be forum. more so, that is not the latest and that new modules might not work well if downloaded even from nulled site.

if u still feel u cant pay for the fee, u can hire me to perform the installation for you. it's not a must tho.
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by Iamhessteem: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
ps3o:

the difference between a nulled and paid one is that you cant add and download modules that you might need for the necessary upgrade of your would-be forum. more so, that is not the latest and that new modules might not work well if downloaded even from nulled site.

if u still feel u cant pay for the fee, u can hire me to perform the installation for you. it's not a must tho.
owk i will add you on whatsapp so we can chat
Re: Web/wap Master Help Needed Please by ps3o(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Iamhessteem:
owk i will add you on whatsapp so we can chat

OK, sir!

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Approved UK Adsense Account For Sale / Want To Make Money From Admob Then Read This / All You Need To Know About Your Digital Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.