Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) (20656 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) / Ijaw community Has Raised Biafra Flag During Abonnema Libration Ceremony Pix / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
That's my darling governor at it again
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:
Desecration of Kalabari tradition. Well I be Igbo man what's my business with my Kalabari inlaws?

Bros, what do they mean by First class King?

Are there now two seperate Kings for Abonnema and Buguma?

Does Kalabari not have one King?
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bille people that needs it he didn't give to them he rather gave it to Kalabari to disintegrate them. Amachree is a first class Chief(King) in Kalabari kingdom, why appointing another first class Chief(king) again in same kingdom.

Bille Kingdom, an ancient Kingdom and a true Ijaw clan is yet to have a recognised first class Chief(King). Wike give to those that wants and will appreciate it fully than what will now cause a power tussle within the Kalabari Kingdom.

God bless Rivers State and Gov. Wike led administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Udmaster:
95% of diz traditional rulers contribute NOTHING to community development.

Gbam...
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ibime:

Bros, what do they mean by First class King?

Are there now two seperate Kings for Abonnema and Buguma?

Does Kalabari not have one King?

Those who don't know will not understand what just happened. My prayer is for Kalabari people to laugh things off as brothers and not allow this mistake lead to unnecessary crisis. They should view it as mere nomenclature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by fof1: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:
Desecration of Kalabari tradition. Well I be Igbo man what's my business with my Kalabari inlaws?

IGNORANCE IS UR PROBLEM. PLS LEARN TO GROW UP NOT GROW DOWNWARDS. THE KING OF ABONNEMA & THE KINGDOM HAS COME A VERY WAY AND OF AGE TO BE SO RECOGNIZED, PLS. IF THE KALABARI KINGDOM PRODUCES TWO FIRST CLASS STOOLS ITS NOT A BAD IDEA MY FRIEND.EGOCENTTICISM IS OUR PROBLEM IN D LAND.
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
If it's a gov who decides whether or not you're a first class king...then oga you're just a title holder lols
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
veekid:

Bros, you say??
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
bankyblue:
When u deliver for. Me this is what u get. #election gain

See hypothesis
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by ibitzbarlow(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Please tell us what aspect of Kalabari tradition was desecrated here? Confirming the stool as a first class stool has been long overdue. Politics, within Kalabariland and Rivers State is responsible for the delay.
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by math2000: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
[size=28pt]what do you people see with azikiwe. You people are from cameroon.

you people are immigrate from cameroon.. it shows you people are not well educated.
[/size]

Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by ibitzbarlow(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
engrsyer:
Bille people that needs it he didn't give to them he rather gave it to Kalabari to disintegrate them. Amachree is a first class Chief(King) in Kalabari kingdom, why appointing another first class Chief(king) again in same kingdom.

Bille Kingdom, an ancient Kingdom and a true Ijaw clan is yet to have a recognised first class Chief(King). Wike give to those that wants and will appreciate it fully than what will now cause a power tussle within the Kalabari Kingdom.

Abonnema has long sought to be recognized in this manner. We have long agitated to make the stool a first class stool, and that of the Amayanabo of Kalabari, a classless stool ( that's above first class). Politically, Kalabari having only one First class King, has been short-changing especially considering the number of 1st class kings some tribes in the state has.
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
engrsyer:

Ijaw with confusion. Hundreds first class chiefs do not relegate hierarchy. It is even to their benefits. Ikwerrre has over 5. Ogoni same why not Ijaw people?
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by engrsyer(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Kalabari is a clan in the Ijaw ethnic nationality hence expected to have 1 King but the Ogonis, Ikwerres have more than one King because there are clans that make up the Ogonis and Ikwerres ethnic nationalities like the Ijaw in Nigeria or Niger Delta.
ibitzbarlow:

Abonnema has long sought to be recognized in this manner. We have long agitated to make the stool a first class stool, and that of the Amayanabo of Kalabari, a classless stool ( that's above first class). Politically, Kalabari having only one First class King, has been short-changing especially considering the number of 1st class kings some tribes in the state has.
Re: Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Long live the king

Long live rivers state

God bless muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
is there any other blessing Buhari needs he has'nt gotten?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos / NNPP Presidential And Gubernatorial Campaign At Garun Malam LGA Kano (Photos) / Kogi 2015: Faleke Writes Oyegun, Rejects Yahaya Bello As Audu's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.