Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. (1012 Views)

Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo) / Sexy Or Trashy? See The “ Classy ” Attire This Lady Wore To A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by johnsonpolice: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
good day,my fellow nairaland. a good friend of mine is in a big problem and i deceded to shara the story with you guys, so that we can proffer a solution to his problem.my friend is a happy marred man with two kins but his wife that was good to him before started messing around with her fellow student in her department to the extend that he made love to her on two good time.but her husband suspected her and he decided to go through her hand set and he got a trashy voice record.he decided to show it and play it for her.as soon as she listing to the voice record,she start crying, begging her husband for forgiveness. And she now thought him nothing but the true of the matter as i started above.already my friend has got a visa to south africa for her.my friend want to make a move to stop her education and also to terminate her visa by demaging her visa that he has spend over two hundrend thousand before he now got it.iam writting this story so that we can proffer a solution to his problem please mature advice is need.
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by BlackDBagba: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Leave them to resolve their issues. Firstly he shouldn't be discussing marital issues with you. Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by Fadamant: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Please repost this thread in the Family Section if you want to be advised properly.

@farano, you may also help op move it to Family Section.

@op, put the travelling to South Africa on hold and sort out your issue first. Wish you luck.
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by Goldenheart(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
embarassed
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by Fidelismaria: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
uh?

ayam not understanding

do u mean she is an undergraduate or wat?

two kins or kids?

dis ur story get as e be
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by eezeribe(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
The Grammer na die!!
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
The decisions are ur friends to make. I no de too put mouth for husband and wife matter
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Somebody should epp and translate to english please, I can't read Korean
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by M2dX(m): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin where is my dictionary oocheesy
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
It's not up to anyone but your friend.His marriage his decision.
Re: His Wife Has Made His Life Trashy. by Dajugba: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
hmmm....

Cheating partner is a no to me. I can forgive such person, the best way is do go seperate way to forgive such person. such people welll.... nothing to talk

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Chemicalreaction / Single And Searching But Where Can i Find True Love? / 10 Tips That'll Keep The Sex Alive In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.