Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api (8822 Views)

Calculating Nse's All Share Index And Market Capitalisation / Nse (nigerian Stock Exchange) Api Javascript Sdk / Nigerian Stock Exchange Api, Rss Feeds & Widgets :: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by Ups01(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
dhtml18:
You can find a fully featured Nigerian stock exchange API on www.nseapi.com

no longer Working Bro, wat appen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by directonpc(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
time traveling cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by freemansh: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2017
You can access APIs for the Nigerian Stock Exchange, FX rates for over 40 countries, World Stock Indices and many more valuable data at www.nigerianelite.com/help
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by macherie1: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by thibcyrain: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
The price is high coupled with the fact that it is for educational purpose. I have tried to scrap the data from the site as this makes plenty of sense for the time been. Though against law but as I said for educational purpose. Unfortunately real time data cannot be scrapped.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by olamil34(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
MT:
Hii ALL,

Please I need a little help on my project.

I am developing a web application on share investment. I need to be able to capture the current price of each stock on NSE (because I need to extract the current price of each stock to calculate this current worth of individual's portfolio), the performance of each stock on daily basis etc. All these are meant to be automatically updated on my website.

So, I dont know if anyone knows any API that I can plug into to get all these data. Any alternative method that I can use to implement this will also be welcome.

Thanks
just crawl there website and parse the info they have
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by thibcyrain: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2017
olamil34:
just crawl there website and parse the info they have
The website loads with JavaScript. I have been on it for like 2days now. Wrote my own script but all failed. Albeit I can only get divs that do not contain this important data. I have work with php though. I even tried using goutte(composer reapository). It returns an empty value when query the DOM. If you have a better tool to crawl please let me know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by olamil34(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2017
thibcyrain:

The website loads with JavaScript. I have been on it for like 2days now. Wrote my own script but all failed. Albeit I can only get divs that do not contain this important data. I have work with php though. I even tried using goutte(composer reapository). It returns an empty value when query the DOM. If you have a better tool to crawl please let me know.
how about u inspect the javascript element detect what url it's using to get the data, and go there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by thibcyrain: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2017
olamil34:
how about u inspect the javascript element detect what url it's using to get the data, and go there

Well it's "GET" the data. I will appreciate if you can help me look tru.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by olamil34(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
thibcyrain:

Well it's "GET" the data. I will appreciate if you can help me look tru.
parse the json data
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api by coupe247: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello all, The Nigerian Stock exchange has a well robust API that gives you alot of information about the Market. Check http://marketdataapi.nse.com.ng/Home/Docs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Chance That A Female Can Become A Very Good Programmer / Nigerian Smart Card Plant Supports Expansion Of Financial Services To Poor / School Management System-SMS (version 1.7) Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.