Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Did You Learn In Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did You Learn In Church Today? (482 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn In Church Today? by MrDynamic: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
I was really inspired to learn today that Godliness is profitable unto all things. Godliness is a tireless press towards perfection and a desperation to please God as a a lifestyle.

Godliness is a living thing because it grows and it is a life long battle for every believer.

You can share some important things you learnt in today's service.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Anas09: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
MrDynamic:
I was really inspired to learn today that Godliness is profitable unto all things. Godliness is a tireless press towards perfection and a desperation to please God as a a lifestyle.

Godliness is a living thing because it grows and it is a life long battle for every believer.

You can share some important things you learnt in today's service.
Oh, you are a winner too.
If you were in my Assembly enh? My pastor is a holiness preacher. A no nonsense man. A girl sitting my me gave her life to Christ after the message.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by MrDynamic: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Anas09:

If you were in my Assembly enh? My pastor is a holiness preacher. A no nonsense man. A girl sitting my me gave her life to Christ after the message.

Wow that's nice to know. Am a winner. Where is your assembly?
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Anas09: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrDynamic:

Wow that's nice to know. Am a winner. Where is your assembly?
Am in ph o
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by HCpaul(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

Good for her

Hope she is investing it?

When will she collect it back?
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Anas09: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
HCpaul:

Good for her

Hope she is investing it?

When will she collect it back?
She will get it back after she dies. You on the other hand have given yours to the devil, and he shall take it with him to hell.

My Joy is that, we shall be allowed to watch what will happen to you on the last day. If you don't repent, you'll remember this day.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Niflheim(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
"My joy is that we will watch what will happen to you on the last day"...................................Christians!!! Enjoying the sight of human suffering since.............................well, since FOREVER!!!
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by HCpaul(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

She will get it back after she dies. You on the other hand have given yours to the devil, and he shall take it with him to hell.

My Joy is that, we shall be allowed to watch what will happen to you on the last day. If you don't repent, you'll remember this day.

Ehn... ehn...
And I didn't know o. Thanks for telling me sha.

So it's true that my life is in the hand of your imaginary foe? Oh! What a pity.

Don't just worry, I will add more miseries to your story book (Bible) to make the whole scene more excruciating.

You will be watching me? But please when has fictitious characters started watching reality?

Your religious dogmatism has made you so dumb that you don't know and you are not even ready to know.

Salvation is for Dummies.
Re: What Did You Learn In Church Today? by Anas09: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2016
HCpaul:

Ehn... ehn...
And I didn't know o. Thanks for telling me sha.

So it's true that my life is in the hand of your imaginary foe? Oh! What a pity.

Don't just worry, I will add more miseries to your story book (Bible) to make the whole scene more excruciating.

You will be watching me? But please when has fictitious characters started watching reality?

Your religious dogmatism has made you so dumb that you don't know and you are not even ready to know.

Salvation is for Dummies.
If he is imaginary why won't you then let the matter rest?

(1) (Reply)

5 Interesting Things To Know On The Birth Of Christ / Who Are These Destiny Helpers We Ask For In Prayers / Trusting God In Your Drought Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.