Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Who Are These Destiny Helpers We Ask For In Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are These Destiny Helpers We Ask For In Prayers (474 Views)

Strange Destiny Helpers / Destiny Helpers / 4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These Destiny Helpers We Ask For In Prayers by thankgodeboh(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2017
I don't like praying for 'destiny helpers' whenever we (church congregation) are told to. I feel very uncomfortable because I believe all of us are destiny helpers. Certified ones.

The thing is, one way or the other, you are depositing in someone's life, knowingly or unknowingly. And there is no single human or a group of flesh and blood beings whose single most important role is to help destinies. Its a role for all of us-to help one another.

When you help someone lift a weighty load, you have lightened that burden and have somehow saved the Person from series of time-wasting trials which might end up futile. When you give good advice or teach someone or lead by example, no matter how many Persons you are reaching out to, you have made some deposits that would bless their destinies.

Unfortunately, what People have in mind is a rich Man or Woman, well placed in the society who would just hand-pick them to a greater height. People just want this surprise call from the blues that will usher them into a greater glory. As sweet as it may sound, it doesn't always work like that. In fact, it is not a dependable thing to hinge on.

We are in this life to help one another, to be a confidant to one another, to make other People's jobs easier. Contrary to these, we find People who cannot be counted on, People who would ensure not to flush their deposits in the water closet so as to punish the cleaner indirectly. The most annoying is when People try to talk People out of doing the right thing.

Sometime last year, I finished consuming yoghurt and held the can to dispose properly. Someone whom I was journeying together with pressured me to just throw the can away. I refused. He suggested that I squat and pretend to be picking something and thereafter drop the can. I refused. He clicked his fingers at me.

Imagine twenty Persons dropping trash inappropriately, it makes the job more difficult for the government sweepers. Think about doubling someone's job and the detriments. The Person would get worked up beyond a tolerable scale and the prayers for a longlife will not work. You are not helping that destiny.

So, it is better we pray to be the destiny helpers that we seek. Don't exclude yourself from the ones who make other People's life easier and they don't have to pass through a lot like you to achieve something worthwhile.

You are the destiny helper you ask for. Like begets like, and so, if you act right, you will reap right. If you refuse to be a destiny helper, you will pray till you are a hundred years old and will never find one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Interesting Fact About Apostle Suleiman That Might Surprise You / Deleted 1 / Adeboye @ 75: 9 UNFORGETABLE Quotes That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.