Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Too Many Kids In This Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Kids In This Section. (554 Views)

22 Yr Old Sexy Mum Of 5 Claps Back At Trolls Questioning Y She Has So Many Kids / 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids / This Is Deep,80%of F On Nl,are M.+too Many Kids Here,no Wonder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Kids In This Section. by Demonn: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
I heard about a beach party coming up next year and when I check the thread it looked promising so I thought not until that bimbo created a thread few hours ago about their so called plan for the beach party.

I mean what kind of people are in that group? Kindergartens? Can't they plan like mature people. I saw a lot of error in that short list.

NAIRALAND BEACH Party.

Venue: Elegunsi Beach
Date: January 2nd
Time: 10am promt
Gate fee: 1k
Guys should come with at least a drink (to be shared with someone if possible) and also 2k for tent and barbecue

The ladies should come with 1k for barbecue and you can come with your drinks if you feel uncomfortable drinking with others

This is the most irrational way of coming up with such a great idea.

Just imagine 1k for gate fee? Do people actually pay gate fee to a beach? Even if it is done is it up to 1k? And I know it will be contributed to somebody then that individual will go on and slice the amount into two and take the second part to himself or still runaeay with the money.

Like that was all, I saw another stupid thing about guys coming with their own drinks. Jokers! Clowns! Why will I go to a beach party with my own drinks? Can't you buy drinks over there? Or the idiot who thought of the idea cnt he provide drinks then distribute to everyone who want to pay? Imagine me going to a party and I am with my bottle of moet from my house. Pathetic!

Don't let me talk about the barbecue ladies have to pay for barbecue and gate fee? What happened to them coming just to have fun? Should you all not make it ladies free and guys should sponsor the whole program?

This beach party is flawed and should be left alone for the grown ups and not teenagers that want to go and witness how a beach party is for the first time

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Kids In This Section. by 2dice01: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
b.itch party for female dogs ...abi whats the op saying
Re: Too Many Kids In This Section. by EmperorKross(m): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Nice observations but you should be more civil about it tho. Especially the "Ladies 1k" part, ladies should just come to have fun all the way, my opinion sha.
Re: Too Many Kids In This Section. by FisifunKododada: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
cheesy I don't go to parties cheesy
Re: Too Many Kids In This Section. by RoyalBlak007: 12:15am On Dec 19, 2016
undecided

Is that all..?

Re: Too Many Kids In This Section. by naijamakossa(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Demonn:
I heard about a beach party coming up next year and when I check the thread it looked promising so I thought not until that bimbo created a thread few hours ago about their so called plan for the beach party.

I mean what kind of people are in that group? Kindergartens? Can't they plan like mature people. I saw a lot of error in that short list.

NAIRALAND BEACH Party.

Venue: Elegunsi Beach
Date: January 2nd
Time: 10am promt
Gate fee: 1k
Guys should come with at least a drink (to be shared with someone if possible) and also 2k for tent and barbecue

The ladies should come with 1k for barbecue and you can come with your drinks if you feel uncomfortable drinking with others

This is the most irrational way of coming up with such a great idea.

Just imagine 1k for gate fee? Do people actually pay gate fee to a beach? Even if it is done is it up to 1k? And I know it will be contributed to somebody then that individual will go on and slice the amount into two and take the second part to himself or still runaeay with the money.

Like that was all, I saw another stupid thing about guys coming with their own drinks. Jokers! Clowns! Why will I go to a beach party with my own drinks? Can't you buy drinks over there? Or the idiot who thought of the idea cnt he provide drinks then distribute to everyone who want to pay? Imagine me going to a party and I am with my bottle of moet from my house. Pathetic!

Don't let me talk about the barbecue ladies have to pay for barbecue and gate fee? What happened to them coming just to have fun? Should you all not make it ladies free and guys should sponsor the whole program?

This beach party is flawed and should be left alone for the grown ups and not teenagers that want to go and witness how a beach party is for the first time
organize urs and sponsor baba,,,why the painment

I know say u be don money

why are u putting mouth in children thing naa

Abegi leave the children to play in the sand naa

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Can Relationship Really Exist Without Lies. / How To Talk To A Girl Without Fooling Yourself[must READ GUYS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.