Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) (25515 Views)

Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by queenstl(f): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2016

Popular musician was offered an assistance by a follower this evening but the singer had questions.
The follower claimed Timaya ’s followings is reducing hence he can help him get the numbers up. See what happened afterwards below;

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/between-timaya-and-a-fan-who-wanted-to-help-him-snapshot/
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by queenstl(f): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2016
grin Wicked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by optional1(f): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2016
ah Jesu what a wickedness

If I be the guy I no go eat till MMM unfreeze their acct.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by tyson99(m): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2016
That was too mean

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by optional1(f): 12:13am On Dec 19, 2016
queenstl:
grin Wicked

Shay u no say na u wicked pass?

Must u b ftc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by goldbim(f): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin perfect response!!he wants to help timaya get followers,when last did he go for his church evangelism??his pastor must see this!!.

14 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by henrybomb(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Got served
queenstl:

Popular musician was offered an assistance by a follower this evening but the singer had questions.
The follower claimed Timaya ’s followings is reducing hence he can help him get the numbers up. See what happened afterwards below;

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/between-timaya-and-a-fan-who-wanted-to-help-him-snapshot/

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 19, 2016
Lol timaya is a funny fellow.

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Caseless: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2016
"employer me as your social media consultant"

83 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by DozieInc(m): 1:08am On Dec 19, 2016
He wants Timaya to "employer" him...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Flexherbal(m): 3:06am On Dec 19, 2016
DozieInc:
He wants Timaya to "employer" him...
Funny fan.

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 19, 2016
All these celebrities too get bad mouth
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:48am On Dec 19, 2016
I too like timaya i swear! cheesy cheesy The guy doesn't take nonsense from idiots pretending to be fans! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by phlamesG: 6:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Bet why? cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by queenitee(f): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Abi,Mumu boy. He never help himself increase his followers oo..odeh

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Benjom(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2016
The guy's hustle is real grin
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Abbeyme: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Lol.

Like the thief on the left hand of Jesus on the cross. Help yourself and help us.

2 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by passionate88: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2016
The guy is a bloody afonja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by hollywater: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2016
2 point for Timaya.
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by buharimustlive: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Employer me....
He is representing the sophisticated people....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by bazzyblings: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by okonja(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by 9jaBloke: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Kai. Egberipapa is mouthed cheesy. If I be the guy, I go deactivate my account.
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Mujaheeeden: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Ibadan English on display

3 Likes

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by qhilo(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=queenstl post=52054838]

Hmmm "employer me"
And Timaya didn't notice that though...
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by abbeyoye2001(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by Sharon6(f): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha. Epic clapback!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) by mayorkyzo: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Someone should help me with that trailer jam pishure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) / Davido Narrowly Escaped Being Taken Down By A Fan In Abuja: Video / Photos From OJB Jezreel's Wake Keeping & Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.