Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups (2091 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / No Restructuring, No 2019 Election –southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by MayorofLagos(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

For the pains he caused psychological, mentally and

Physical to our dear country.

Alot of people died in the process , properties were destroyed and Alot lost their means of livelihood

Has GEJ not surpassed him in scale of destruction done to psche and every means of honorable livelihood?
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:
[s]

For the pains he caused psychological, mentally and

Physical to our dear country.

Alot of people died in the process , properties were destroyed and Alot lost their means of livelihood
[/s]

Pathetic to say the least!
Has buharri appologised to nigerians for the coup that ousted Shagari(truncating democracy)?
Has he appologised for the post election violence he instigated in 2011?
What about the "war against bokoharam is war against north" statement?
And other seditious statements too numerous to mention.

Abeg park well with your blind zombiesm angry sad

2 Likes

Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by LoveMachine(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2016
When we speak as one the universe will quake. This operational unity makes me proud. There is hope after all.
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by sarrki(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2016
MrImole:

eeya!

So, what are you going to do now?

You're not getting it, what you are asking for is possible, not just ever.

It is called future impossible tense

Just because both the lead and the followers have the same mentality
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Has GEJ not surpassed him in scale of destruction done to psche and every means of honorable livelihood?

Boss you make my day

I agree totally
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by sarrki(m): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Pathetic to say the least!
Has buharri appologised to nigerians for the coup that ousted Shagari(truncating democracy)?
Has he appologised for the post election violence he instigated in 2011?
What about the "war against bokoharam is war against north" statement?
And other seditious statements too numerous to mention.

Abeg park well with your blind zombiesm angry sad

You always sound matured when you comment

Having said that if the wailer thing in you trigger hmm

You go GAGA
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by danot1030: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2016
who did vote from the SE ever help?

Ask Jonathan, he will tell you that depending on votes from the SE is a waste of time and resources.
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by danot1030: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

Having said that if the wailer thing in you trigger hmm

You go GAGA
kindly help me point out the maturity in his irate attitude and comments.
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

Having said that if tell wailer thing in you trigger hmm

You go GAGA
Sarkki leave matter for matias ... Nnamdi kanu has his shortcommings just like all of us. If we really want out of this pitiful situation, we must first of all adopt equality and equality for all nigerians based on love. Petty partisanship, segregation and unnecessary marginalisation will kindle embers of disunity and Nigeria will "NEVER" move forward without carrying all its member entities along. Maybe my ever sensitive conscience makes me sound like a wailer. But the truth has to be always told. No matter how bitter.
No Nigerian is more important than another. Its a better course to fight for than standing for any politician or political party.
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by MayorofLagos(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Kingsolex1:

she's into rnb, I could give you a link to one of her songs if you want to hear her sound, she's really good and not the wacko kinda singers.

Yes, please do. Where is she based?
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by freeze001(f): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2016
MrImole:
These guys are joking, you don't threaten a republic, it's a very foolish thing to say the least.

What or where is the threat? Why are u only conditioned towards enslavement borne out of threat of force? What has enslaved ur mind so much?
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by MayorofLagos(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Atiku2019:
100% Restructuring cool

#Atiku2019

Tell Atiku to focus on his homestate and ending bokoharam attacks there before talking restructuring. In fact going forward, before i hear any more shyyte from Atiku I want first for him, as a NE leader, to articulate a five-point agenda for NE region. Thats not too much to ask. People that cant rule a State, much more a region but start campaigning to rule this beast called Nigeria. Bullshyyte.

Let me hear one more shenanigan from you about restructuring Nigeria before you have tabled a five point agenda for NE.

Seun, put this guy on ban notice if he defaults on a NE strategy. grin
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by abu12: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2016
why do you people want to give Buhari bad image. when Jonathan was in power, you ibos never ask for restructuring, rather you ask for additional state so that SE will equal state with other, in the last jamboree contfab.you have ur opportunity but thrown it away.
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by freeze001(f): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:
I want my brothers in East to calm down and proceed gently over this matter. We are all Nigerians and its of utmost important at this time of our political history in particular, that every group be brought along. What unites us is far more important and desirable than what divides us. You have tabled your grievances, give time for the authorities to look into these issues for you and bring some solutions, after all every region is impacted by the changes you demand and no other ethnic group is more enmeshed and difficult to uproot anywhere in Nigeria than the Ibo tribe. This One Nigeria is even more benefial and rewarding for Ibo people more than anyone else, so why would you, of all people in Nigeria, want to disrupt a source of sustainable benefit to you?

We will look at reviewing Kanu's case so as to show the One Nigeria committment.

Good God! This one Nigeria disease had eaten so deep into u that even where no one has 'quarrelled with the thing u still have to dredge it up. Does restructuring break ur one Nigeria? Did u even read? Reference was made to reverting to the 1963 Constitution, was that not practiced under one Nigeria?

Who are u even patronising that u hav heard complaints and so time should be given to consider same? How do u sit in your den and claim Igbos benefit the most from this crap? Get off whatever you're high on please! I'm assuming u're not in total control of ur reasoning cos if u are....
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by Nwakaumu(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
It,s either Biafra or nothing.resturcting is just another political gimmick for frustrated yoruba and nothern opposition politicians to campaign for 2019 election just like Buhari used Change to deceive gullible yoruba and hausa.Igbos are too smart to fall for this crap.after killing our people for the same restructuring(aburi accord),you now want it."Maaad people" just like Nnamdi kanu would call them.
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by Atiku2019: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Tell Atiku to focus on his homestate and ending bokoharam attacks there before talking restructuring. In fact going forward, before i hear any more shyyte from Atiku I want first for him, as a NE leader, to articulate a five-point agenda for NE region. Thats not too much to ask. People that cant rule a State, much more a region but start campaigning to rule this beast called Nigeria. Bullshyyte.

Let me hear one more shenanigan from you about restructuring Nigeria before you have tabled a five point agenda for NE.

Seun, put this guy on ban notice if he defaults on a NE strategy. grin

grin grin grin Atiku should end Bokoharam insurgency with his bare hand? Is Buhari no longer the Commander in Chief of the armed forces? grin

Too Bad we have an Incompetent President cry cry
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by MayorofLagos(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin grin Atiku should end Bokoharam insurgency with his bare hand? Is Buhari no longer the Commander in Chief of the armed forces? grin

Too Bad we have an Incompetent President cry cry

If he cant end bokoharam then how can he restructure Nigeria? Where in the structure is he going to put bokoharam?
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Nwakaumu:
It,s either Biafra or nothing.resturcting is just another political gimmick for frustrated yoruba and nothern opposition politicians to campaign for 2019 election just like Buhari used Change to deceive gullible yoruba and hausa.Igbos are too smart to fall for this crap.after killing our people for the same restructuring(aburi accord),you now want it."Maaad people" just like Nnamdi kanu would call them.

Please we are talking real business here.

Not childs play
Re: 2019: No Restructuring, No Vote In South-east – Igbo Groups by Nwakaumu(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

Please we are talking real business here.

Not childs play
Take that your restructuring scam to your fellow ABOOki or Afonjas. just like you deceived them before with you "Chanji".Real igbo want Biafra.Dont mention me again or end up in the nearest IDP camp like ur fellow almajiri up north.Better face ur atiku 2019,you nairaland clown jumping on any thread that has to do with igbo,Biafra.SE and SS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Emir Of Kano, 4 Other Northern Politicians Lobby For Osinbanjo's VP / For Detail News On Alhaji Dr Atku Abubakar Presidential Ambition: / Is Lagos Now The Dirtiest City In Nigeria Under Gov. Ambode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.